Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

proberbly after all of the monsters have been killed

We should maybe wait for Part of the Narrative before skipping so she has a chance to rp the fight a bit. I’m gonna go ahead and post Jenny’s reaction since it’s gonna be immediate (I keep getting ninja’d and wanna avoid that this time :P).

Jenny drifted in darkness for a while, mind pleasantly empty, before the silence was pierced by a booming voice. Roy’s voice.

“HOW IN THE NAME OF THE GODS DID YOU DO THAT?”

Her eyes snapped open and the present sensations returned. Grief from what she had done, anger from what had been done to her. Most of all, she felt terror at what had been done to someone else.

Edgar was next to her, unmoving. Jenny couldn’t tell if he was dead or alive. She crawled over as quickly as she could manage, wincing at the sharp pain blossoming in her ankle. She gently shook Edgar’s shoulder in an attempt to wake him up, trying not to panic upon seeing the deep gashes in his back and the lightning burns covering him.

She then moved to crouch in between him and Roy; she didn’t trust herself to stand without collapsing. Holding Sword in front of her with a shaking arm, Jenny spoke to Roy in a growl.

“Touch him and you die.”

@Weaver of Lights

Edited by Lunamor
Clarification

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny drifted in darkness for a while, mind pleasantly empty, before the silence was pierced by a booming voice. Roy’s voice.

Her eyes snapped open and the present sensations returned. Grief from what she had done, anger from what had been done to her. Most of all, she felt terror at what had been done to someone else.

Edgar was next to her, unmoving. Jenny couldn’t tell if he was dead or alive. She crawled over as quickly as she could manage, wincing at the sharp pain blossoming in her ankle. She gently shook Edgar’s shoulder in an attempt to wake him up, trying not to panic upon seeing the deep gashes in his back and the lightning burns covering him.

She then moved to crouch in between him and Roy; she didn’t trust herself to stand without collapsing. Holding Sword in front of her with a shaking arm, Jenny spoke to Roy in a growl. “Touch him and you die.”

@Weaver of Lights

roy slumped onto his knees clerly exsaused and tired. "night falls. we need to get moving."

14 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

She then moved to crouch in between him and Roy; she didn’t trust herself to stand without collapsing. Holding Sword in front of her with a shaking arm, Jenny spoke to Roy in a growl.

“Touch him and you die.”

@Weaver of Lights

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy slumped onto his knees clerly exsaused and tired. "night falls. we need to get moving."

He was unresponsive, but he was breathing and he had a pulse. He was in very bad shape though, and still losing blood.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He was unresponsive, but he was breathing and he had a pulse. He was in very bad shape though, and still losing blood.

We can do some timeline shenanigans for Kasa to be in the fight since we didn’t rp defeating the final fury yet.

Roy didn’t seem to be attacking, so Jenny turned her focus back to Edgar. He was alive, but she wasn’t sure how long he could stay that way. She yelled out at no one in particular, her voice frantic and breaking.

”Someone help!”

She didn’t know what to do. Jenny was a child of death, not life. She carefully moved him so he was sitting up, then tried to pour some of her emergency nectar down his throat.

@Part Of The Narrative

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

Roy didn’t seem to be attacking, so Jenny turned her focus back to Edgar. He was alive, but she wasn’t sure how long he could stay that way. She yelled out at no one in particular, her voice frantic and breaking.

”Someone help!”

She didn’t know what to do. Jenny was a child of death, not life. She carefully moved him so he was sitting up, then tried to pour some of her emergency nectar down his throat.

@Part Of The Narrative

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

He swallowed it, but it didn’t seem to make very much of a difference.

14 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He swallowed it, but it didn’t seem to make very much of a difference.

Jenny kept Edgar elevated and tried to staunch the bleeding with her arms. It wasn’t very effective; the gashes were too large for her to cover. She ran through potential options in her head.

Harold was a son of Apollo, so he had access to healing magic. He might’ve never used it before, though. Aaron was a son of Demeter. Maybe he had some sort of life magic that could help? Rob was a satyr. She thought they might have healing songs of some sort, but she wasn’t familiar with Pan’s magic. Could Poseidon kids like Kasa heal others with water like they could themselves?

She knew nothing. Jenny was useless. Everyone had something they could do to help sustain life. Everyone but her.

I warned you, Jenny. Why didn’t you listen?

@The Clarinetist

@.....

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

Jenny kept Edgar elevated and tried to staunch the bleeding with her arms. It wasn’t very effective; the gashes were too large for her to cover. She ran through potential options in her head.

Harold was a son of Apollo, so he had access to healing magic. He might’ve never used it before, though. Aaron was a son of Demeter. Maybe he had some sort of life magic that could help? Rob was a satyr. She thought they might have healing songs of some sort, but she wasn’t familiar with Pan’s magic. Could Poseidon kids like Kasa heal others with water like they could themselves?

She knew nothing. Jenny was useless. Everyone had something they could do to help sustain life. Everyone but her.

I warned you, Jenny. Why didn’t you listen?

@The Clarinetist

@.....

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

The Gift flowed around Jenny, helping staunch the blood flow.

“Couldn’t…help. Failed…her,” Edgar mumbled in his sleep.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

"YOU DO NOT GET TO USE DEATH AS AN EXCUSE TO GET AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU LET KYLEE DIE! HOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO LET JENNY DIE THE SAME WAY!" roy roared using his magic to bring sanity and clarity to edgar.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He was talking. That was good, right? He still wasn’t aware, but something was still happening in his brain. Jenny couldn’t see his face since she was trying to stop the bleeding in his back. It wasn’t like she would be able to interpret whatever expression he had, anyways.

”I’m here Edgar, it’s ok. I’m ok.”

He might’ve been talking about Kylee, but Jenny had no idea what she could say about that.

Ninja’d but mostly still works.

Edited by Lunamor

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"YOU DO NOT GET TO USE DEATH AS AN EXCUSE TO GET AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU LET KYLEE DIE! HOW YOU WERE ABOUT TO LET JENNY DIE THE SAME WAY!" roy roared using his magic to bring sanity and clarity to edgar.

He didn’t seem to respond to the magic, he was wounded too much for the magic to affect him, at least not visibly. But when Jenny spoke, he gave the slightest of smiles. “I’m…coming…”

@Lunamor

Edited by Weaver of Lights

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"You are not permitted to speak in such manner." Harold says harshly. "You are excused from this quest. We have enough demigods to complete it." Harold says, drawing his bow and pointing an arrow at Roy's chest.

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He didn’t seem to respond to the magic, he was wounded too much for the magic to affect him, at least not visibly. But when Jenny spoke, he gave the slightest of smiles. “I’m…coming…”

Jenny sighed with relief. Those words sounded good. Maybe Edgar was talking about waking up?

She looked to Roy.

”YOU. SHUT. UP! I was doing fine until you attacked us, Roy. This is your fault, not his! Yours!”

Her voice quieted to a normal level. Jenny took a deep breath, trying to extinguish her ire.

”Kylee’s gone, Roy. No one can change that.

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by Lunamor
Stupid freaking ninjas, post works good enough.

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny sighed with relief. Those words sounded good. Maybe Edgar was talking about waking up?

She looked to Roy.

”YOU. SHUT. UP! I was doing fine until you attacked us, Roy. This is your fault, not his! Yours!”

Her voice quieted to a normal level. Jenny took a deep breath, trying to extinguish her ire.

”Kylee’s gone, Roy. No one can change that.

@RoyalBeeMage

"oh so i am the problem here. i was trying to protect you until edgar triped me."

5 hours ago, The Clarinetist said:

"You are not permitted to speak in such manner." Harold says harshly. "You are excused from this quest. We have enough demigods to complete it." Harold says, drawing his bow and pointing an arrow at Roy's chest.

"lower your bow or i will snap it in half."

53 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh so i am the problem here. i was trying to protect you until edgar triped me."

"lower your bow or i will snap it in half."

“Why would you protect me? You hate me! And why-“

Jenny cut off for a moment, the memory of her mother’s decomposing face flashing through her mind.

”Why did you use such a cruel attack? You weren’t trying to just stop me, even hurt me, you were trying to break me.”

Did Roy know about her mother? No, only Edgar knew. Had Roy been spying? How much about Jenny did he really know?

Looking at the shattered ground around her, it looked like Roy had been successful in breaking her. She hadn’t done something like that since she’d killed her mom. Jenny shouldn’t have done that. She couldn’t let her anger get the better of her. But she did, and that made her a danger to everyone else. She was the wrong person to wield the power she held.

Edited by Lunamor
Words

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

“Why would you protect me? You hate me! And why-“

Jenny cut off for a moment, the memory of her mother’s decomposing face flashing through her mind.

”Why did you use such a cruel attack? You weren’t trying to just stop me, even hurt me, you were trying to break me.”

Did Roy know about her mother? No, only Edgar knew. Had Roy been spying? How much about Jenny did he really know?

Looking at the shattered ground around her, it looked like Roy had been successful in breaking her. She hadn’t done something like that since she’d killed her mom. Jenny shouldn’t have done that. She couldn’t let her anger get the better of her. But she did, and that made her a danger to everyone else. She was the wrong person to wield the power she held.

"you were simply caught in the cross fire." roy said looking ashamed.

sorry but if that was only a fight in the first book i cant wait for the final battle in book 5. though at this rate it will proberbly be a while before we get to that point

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"you were simply caught in the cross fire." roy said looking ashamed.

Jenny would have many more fun tricks by that point :lol:

Jenny almost berated Roy further, but it had been an accident, assuming he wasn’t lying. She would be a hypocrite for judging him on this. She settled for internally thinking her frustrations as loudly as she could.

She turned back to Edgar. He still needed help, urgently. Jenny’s arms were now slick with blood. There was only one person she was aware of beyond speculation that potentially had healing magic. She hoped that person wasn’t too terribly scared of her still.

”Harold, do you have any Apollo healing magic? Edgar really needs help and he already has too much ambrosia in his system for it to be safe to give him more.”

Jenny kept trying to talk to Edgar in a low voice.

”Hey, Edgar, can you hear me? I need you to wake up soon, please.”

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

Jenny would have many more fun tricks by that point :lol:

same for roy. so exsited. 

Jenny almost berated Roy further, but it had been an accident, assuming he wasn’t lying. She would be a hypocrite for judging him on this. She settled for internally thinking her frustrations as loudly as she could.

She turned back to Edgar. He still needed help, urgently. Jenny’s arms were now slick with blood. There was only one person she was aware of beyond speculation that potentially had healing magic. She hoped that person wasn’t too terribly scared of her still.

”Harold, do you have any Apollo healing magic? Edgar really needs help and he already has too much ambrosia in his system for it to be safe to give him more.”

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

roy looked down but said nothing. he closed his eyes and used his magic to help bring clarity and sanity to jenny to hopefully drive of any hysterics that might ensue.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

He mumbled in his sleep again, shuddering. He gave a cry of pain, though it was hard to tell of it was a conscious cry or not.

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

"I am very sorry. I can't heal him. I could run back to camp and get someone, though it would be a strain." Harold says, feeling bad that he couldn't heal Edgar.

Edited by The Clarinetist
I failed to spell correctly.

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy looked down but said nothing. he closed his eyes and used his magic to help bring clarity and sanity to jenny to hopefully drive of any hysterics that might ensue.

Jenny felt oddly calmer. She was no longer on the edge of freaking out, somehow. Normally, she would’ve spent longer wondering as to why, but she was far too occupied at the moment.

8 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He mumbled in his sleep again, shuddering. He gave a cry of pain, though it was hard to tell of it was a conscious cry or not.

She winced, desperately wishing for a way to take Edgar’s pain from him.

5 hours ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I am very sorry. I can't heal him. I could run back to camp and get someone, though it would be a strain." Harold says, feeling bad that he couldn't heal Edgar.

Useless.

Harold had been their best bet. Whatever force was keeping her mind clear lent her the strength to avoid panicking. Jenny looked to the other campers.

”Aaron? Roy? Kasa? Can anyone help?”

She could feel Edgar shuddering in his sleep.

“Does someone maybe know just regular first aid?”

@Scars of Hathsin

@.....

@Part Of The Narrative

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny felt oddly calmer. She was no longer on the edge of freaking out, somehow. Normally, she would’ve spent longer wondering as to why, but she was far too occupied at the moment.

She winced, desperately wishing for a way to take Edgar’s pain from him.

Useless.

Harold had been their best bet. Whatever force was keeping her mind clear lent her the strength to avoid panicking. Jenny looked to the other campers.

”Aaron? Roy? Kasa? Can anyone help?”

She could feel Edgar shuddering in his sleep.

“Does someone maybe know just regular first aid?”

@Scars of Hathsin

@.....

@Part Of The Narrative

The Gift pulsed with warmth under Jenny. It was doing something, more than just stopping the bleeding, but whatever it was doing it wasn’t helping Edgar more.

It’s going to be ok. Edgar’s voice entered Jenny’s mind. But it wasn’t him, not really. It was more like someone knew how he should act, but couldn’t act quite right.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

The Gift pulsed with warmth under Jenny. It was doing something, more than just stopping the bleeding, but whatever it was doing it wasn’t helping Edgar more.

It’s going to be ok. Edgar’s voice entered Jenny’s mind. But it wasn’t him, not really. It was more like someone knew how he should act, but couldn’t act quite right.

Jenny heard Edgar’s voice. It sounded a little funny, but she couldn’t quite pin down why. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he somehow was managing to speak directly into her mind. She tried to somehow think back at him.

What can I do to help make it ok, Edgar?