Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

No. That would probably kill him. He’ll live, as he is right now.

Jenny hated that. She couldn’t do nothing and just watch him suffer. There had to be some other way of helping him. She was about to ask Rob to play his healing magic again, but then Aaron did some Demeter magic stuff. Jenny wasn’t sure how flowers would help, but he probably knew what he was doing. He also proceeded to faint. Now four out of seven of them had fainted. At this rate everyone was gonna pass out at some point.

She was incredibly grateful for Aaron’s aid, however. Insufferable as he was, he did genuinely seem to want to help others. She walked over and shook his shoulder slightly, trying to see if he would wake up.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"please dont let your hair down again."

She was now incredibly tempted to let her hair down. They couldn’t afford any more distractions at this point, however.

@Scars of Hathsin

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

She was now incredibly tempted to let her hair down. They couldn’t afford any more distractions at this point, however.

i would have so much fun with roy if you did that.

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

Aaron glances at Edgar again, hearing him whimper in pain, from what had happened. How does he get hurt so easily and quickly he thinks to himself. 

He walks over to him, summoning the grass and other plants to form a bed for Edgar to be elevated off the ground. He picks a few flowers out of his pockets. "Marigold, Evening Primrose, Lavender, Chamomile, and Passionflower." he mutters to himself picking them out for their properties, and scatters a few of each onto the ground. 

He pours his energy into the plants, causing them to grow up the temporary bed frame, and near Edgar's head, each plant designed to give immense blooms and scents. As they finish, Aaron starts to feel odd. What a time to faint for the first time he thinks to himself. Preceding to fall against one of the plant frames. 

Edgar relaxed some, and stopped shaking. His breathing slowed, becoming more normal.

21 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i would have so much fun with roy if you did that.

There’s a solid chance she’ll let her hair down if Roy annoys her enough :P

21 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar relaxed some, and stopped shaking. His breathing slowed, becoming more normal.

Jenny was immensely relieved. Edgar’s pain seemed to have vanished, at least partially. She was concerned that he didn’t wake up on his own, though. How long was he going to stay unconscious?

Should I try and wake him up, Gift?

In the meantime, she shook Aaron’s shoulder again, slightly more this time.

@Scars of Hathsin

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny was immensely relieved. Edgar’s pain seemed to have vanished, at least partially. She was concerned that he didn’t wake up on his own, though. How long was he going to stay unconscious?

@Scars of Hathsin

You could. He doesn’t appear to be in as much pain right now, I think he could talk without a problem. He won’t be able to move much though.

You could. He doesn’t appear to be in as much pain right now, I think he could talk without a problem. He won’t be able to move much though.

Fortunately Aaron and Edgar were right next to each other, so Jenny didn’t need to leave Aaron’s side to wake Edgar up. She gently shook Edgar’s shoulder.

”Please wake up, Edgar.”

Normally she would’ve let him sleep, but they were all currently on the run and needed to get moving as quickly as they could.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Fortunately Aaron and Edgar were right next to each other, so Jenny didn’t need to leave Aaron’s side to wake Edgar up. She gently shook Edgar’s shoulder.

”Please wake up, Edgar.”

Normally she would’ve let him sleep, but they were all currently on the run and needed to get moving as quickly as they could.

He blinked his eyes opened, then looked up at her. He immediately smiled.

“I’m awake.”

It was nice to see her, it made the pain worth it. Surprisingly, the pain wasn’t as bad as it had been before. And…were those flowers around him? Aaron’s doing?

He blinked his eyes opened, then looked up at her. He immediately smiled.

“I’m awake.”

It was nice to see her, it made the pain worth it. Surprisingly, the pain wasn’t as bad as it had been before. And…were those flowers around him? Aaron’s doing?

Edgar was smiling and not crying. That was great! Jenny smiled back.

”Aaron helped heal you. I’m not really sure what he did, it involved a lot of flowers.”

She asked her next question a bit hesitantly.

”How are you feeling? Do you think you can walk?”

She figured he wouldn’t be able to walk based on what Gift had said, but she wished he could anyways. Hopefully he wouldn’t blame himself if he couldn’t.

Edgar was smiling and not crying. That was great! Jenny smiled back.

”Aaron helped heal you. I’m not really sure what he did, it involved a lot of flowers.”

She asked her next question a bit hesitantly.

”How are you feeling? Do you think you can walk?”

She figured he wouldn’t be able to walk based on what Gift had said, but she wished he could anyways. Hopefully he wouldn’t blame himself if he couldn’t.

“I hope he didn’t overextend himself to help me,” Edgar said, looking at the unconscious boy.

”I can probably walk,” he said. He wasn’t sure if he actually could, but he would try.

He felt a moment of panic. “Where’s Gift?”

15 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@Scars of Hathsin

Aaron

Aaron stirs somewhat, at the touch. 

Dreamscape

Aaron falls deeper into the Abyss. or as it is sometimes known as, Tartarus.

HOW ARE THINGS GOING UP THERE the voice questions from the darkness.

"They are progressing slowly in my time, but not so much in yours." 

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I hope he didn’t overextend himself to help me,” Edgar said, looking at the unconscious boy.

”I can probably walk,” he said. He wasn’t sure if he actually could, but he would try.

He felt a moment of panic. “Where’s Gift?”

He could probably walk. That was probably good. Jenny held out her arm, showing Edgar Gift wrapped around it. 

“Gift’s been hanging out with me.”

She decided not to elaborate on what all had happened. Gift had said that would make Edgar feel worse.

Aaron seemed to be fast asleep. She’d have to try and wake him up again in a bit.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

He could probably walk. That was probably good. Jenny held out her arm, showing Edgar Gift wrapped around it. 

“Gift’s been hanging out with me.”

She decided not to elaborate on what all had happened. Gift had said that would make Edgar feel worse.

Aaron seemed to be fast asleep. She’d have to try and wake him up again in a bit.

“It must like you, I’m glad it does.” It probably liked her better than it did him. That was understandable. He vegan pulling himself out of the sleeping bag.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It must like you, I’m glad it does.” It probably liked her better than it did him. That was understandable. He vegan pulling himself out of the sleeping bag.

Jenny patted Gift. Hopefully it did like her. It was very friendly, at least.

”It’s pretty great.”

She made sure that she was ready to catch Edgar if he collapsed again.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny patted Gift. Hopefully it did like her. It was very friendly, at least.

”It’s pretty great.”

She made sure that she was ready to catch Edgar if he collapsed again.

“It is.” He stood up, wobbling slightly. He hurt, but not as much as before. Then, surprising himself somewhat, he wrapped his arms around Jenny, embracing her. “Thank you.”

“It is.” He stood up, wobbling slightly. He hurt, but not as much as before. Then, surprising himself somewhat, he wrapped his arms around Jenny, embracing her. “Thank you.”

This startled Jenny as well. No one had given her a hug in years.

”Oh! Um, you’re welcome!”

She didn’t know exactly why he was thanking her, but she figured that she said the right thing. She hugged him back, carefully trying to avoid touching his wounds.

This startled Jenny as well. No one had given her a hug in years.

”Oh! Um, you’re welcome!”

She didn’t know exactly why he was thanking her, but she figured that she said the right thing. She hugged him back, carefully trying to avoid touching his wounds.

“Umm…” he released her, blushing, his knees wobbling. His pain began to return as he left the flowers. 

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Umm…” he released her, blushing, his knees wobbling. His pain began to return as he left the flowers. 

Jenny didn’t know what to do, so she simply stood there awkwardly for a moment, not making eye contact. She was smiling a little, though. She’d really liked getting a hug.

After a bit, she noticed that Edgar’s knees were wobbling. He was having trouble standing, which didn’t bode well for his ability to walk.

”Would you like me to help you with walking once we start moving again?”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t know what to do, so she simply stood there awkwardly for a moment, not making eye contact. She was smiling a little, though. She’d really liked getting a hug.

After a bit, she noticed that Edgar’s knees were wobbling. He was having trouble standing, which didn’t bode well for his ability to walk.

”Would you like me to help you with walking once we start moving again?”

She thought he was helpless. And she was probably right. He’d never been good at anything really, always the disappointment. He couldn’t even fight well, not even for her. He had failed.

But, her helping him meant she’d be next to him. “Sure, that’d be nice.”

She thought he was helpless. And she was probably right. He’d never been good at anything really, always the disappointment. He couldn’t even fight well, not even for her. He had failed.

But, her helping him meant she’d be next to him. “Sure, that’d be nice.”

Jenny nodded, then sat down. She grabbed the newspaper and started reading it over in more detail.

”Puppies and grandmas, really?”

Why had the Mist chosen such awful seeming targets for regular people to see? Why not rabid wolves and normal older women? It could’ve at least made it seem like the puppies had rabies.

Apparently falling asleep at will was enough of an oddity to warrant special attention. She’d have to be more careful about what she said and did around others.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded, then sat down. She grabbed the newspaper and started reading it over in more detail.

”Puppies and grandmas, really?”

Why had the Mist chosen such awful seeming targets for regular people to see? Why not rabid wolves and normal older women? It could’ve at least made it seem like the puppies had rabies.

Apparently falling asleep at will was enough of an oddity to warrant special attention. She’d have to be more careful about what she said and did around others.

Edgar collapsed next to her, falling a little harder than he’d meant to. He looked at her, seeming hesitant. He moved his arm towards her, then pulled it back, blushing again.

You’re weak.

Edgar collapsed next to her, falling a little harder than he’d meant to. He looked at her, seeming hesitant. He moved his arm towards her, then pulled it back, blushing again.

You’re weak.

Jenny noticed Edgar move his arm. It seemed like even trying to extend it caused him pain. She scooted a little closer. She wanted to be near him, but was too afraid that she would hurt Edgar if she touched him. She shifted so that he could read the newspaper too, if he wanted.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny noticed Edgar move his arm. It seemed like even trying to extend it caused him pain. She scooted a little closer. She wanted to be near him, but was too afraid that she would hurt Edgar if she touched him. She shifted so that he could read the newspaper too, if he wanted.

He scanned it, though he wasn’t really paying much attention to the words. Something about dogs and grandmas. His focus was more on Josh own arm. He wanted to put it around her, not there seemed to be something stopping him. It was himself, he knew that. She had scooted closer…would she be ok with it? She had been before. Slowly, he slid his arm around her waist and leaned against her a little bit. He smiled, it felt good to be this close to her.

He scanned it, though he wasn’t really paying much attention to the words. Something about dogs and grandmas. His focus was more on Josh own arm. He wanted to put it around her, not there seemed to be something stopping him. It was himself, he knew that. She had scooted closer…would she be ok with it? She had been before. Slowly, he slid his arm around her waist and leaned against her a little bit. He smiled, it felt good to be this close to her.

Jenny smiled. Normally she would’ve leaned on Edgar too, but she was worried that he would fall over if she did that.

”I think they chose the worst possible picture of me. I understand why Roy thought I was a ghost, now.”

She ate a little bit of ambrosia, lessening the pain in her ankle and removing the red scratches on her face.

”At least it doesn’t show my face.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled. Normally she would’ve leaned on Edgar too, but she was worried that he would fall over if she did that.

”I think they chose the worst possible picture of me. I understand why Roy thought I was a ghost, now.”

She ate a little bit of ambrosia, lessening the pain in her ankle and removing the red scratches on her face.

”At least it doesn’t show my face.”

“What do you mean? I think you look great. And I like your face.” He smiled back at her. Being around her made him feel the pain less. Maybe it was just because she was so distracting. It was a good distraction.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What do you mean? I think you look great. And I like your face.” He smiled back at her. Being around her made him feel the pain less. Maybe it was just because she was so distracting. It was a good distraction.

“That’s very sweet, but it really is a terrible picture. And I’m glad that they didn’t show my face so people won’t recognize me, not because I don’t like how it looks.”

Jenny didn’t really like how her face looked, though. Most people thought it was ugly. It was weird that Edgar didn’t. Maybe some people had lied to her to make her feel bad. She wasn’t sure if she believed that was true, though.