Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

It was odd that Gift still stayed as sunglasses. Perhaps being electrocuted hadn’t been kind to Edgar’s eyes. Jenny squeezed Edgar’s hand back, shooting Roy a stink eye then trying to see if any figures were visible through the building’s windows.

She didn’t see any, but the smell of delicious food was strong. Strange that a gnome emporium would have food, but not much stranger than it being built on a graveyard.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

24 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

It was odd that Gift still stayed as sunglasses. Perhaps being electrocuted hadn’t been kind to Edgar’s eyes. Jenny squeezed Edgar’s hand back, shooting Roy a stink eye then trying to see if any figures were visible through the building’s windows.

She didn’t see any, but the smell of delicious food was strong. Strange that a gnome emporium would have food, but not much stranger than it being built on a graveyard.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

“Do you smell that?” Edgar asked, stomach rumbling. “It smells like food. Good food.”

“I can definitely smell it.”

Jenny’s stomach growled, almost sounding like it was complaining.

“Do you guys think we should see if any of it’s for sale?”

Her stomach growled even louder.

”I vote yes.”

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

”I vote yes.”

"my stomach votes yes. i also vote yes. that's 3 votes currently." roy says his stomach growling way louder than jenny's

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”I vote yes.”

“We should go investigate.”

5 hours ago, The Clarinetist said:

"Very."

"I have some jerky, fruit and soda, if you want it"

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"im sure it will be fine if you come in with us. what the worst that will happen."

"I hate all technology  I'm not going inside unless I have to."

Just now, ..... said:

"I have some jerky, fruit and soda, if you want it"

"I hate all technology  I'm not going inside unless I have to."

"are you sure? dont you just love the smell of all that?"

40 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“We should go investigate.”

Jenny started off towards the building, leaving Rob and Roy to their argument. She was growing hungrier by the second. As she walked, Jenny wondered how long it had taken to create all of the statues. There were so many of them and they were all incredibly realistic. Perhaps a team of people had worked on them.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"there might be some stayer food in there." 

"I'm good, and I'm Not a satyr"

pan demigod, I got plans for it, also he has a seat on the council of the cloven elders.

Edited by .....

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny started off towards the building, leaving Rob and Roy to their argument. She was growing hungrier by the second. As she walked, Jenny wondered how long it had taken to create all of the statues. There were so many of them and they were all incredibly realistic. Perhaps a team of people had worked on them.

“These look beautifuly crafted. The faces though. They look a bit off.”

4 hours ago, ..... said:

"I'm good, and I'm Not a satyr"

“All right. I’m sorry.”

Oh I can see how that could be interesting 

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“These look beautifuly crafted. The faces though. They look a bit off.”

“All right. I’m sorry.”

Jenny squinted at one for a bit. It wasn’t smiling and the mouth was frowning. It was probably upset in some way. Angry would make the most sense.

”They probably have angry expressions to help scare off any pests. If I was a rat, I wouldn’t be very afraid of a friendly-looking person.”

She dusted off its head.

”This is why they need hats. I’m going to suggest that to the emporium’s owner.”

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny squinted at one for a bit. It wasn’t smiling and the mouth was frowning. It was probably upset in some way. Angry would make the most sense.

”They probably have angry expressions to help scare off any pests. If I was a rat, I wouldn’t be very afraid of a friendly-looking person.”

She dusted off its head.

”This is why they need hats. I’m going to suggest that to the emporium’s owner.”

"i dont think that is the case. ... if people wanted to add hats they could add them themselves once they bought them."

16 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"Thank you, but you should save some for yourself as well." Harold says.

"Its fine I have plenty."

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“All right. I’m sorry.”

Oh I can see how that could be interesting 

yeah 

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i dont think that is the case. ... if people wanted to add hats they could add them themselves once they bought them."

45 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa bit her lip, looking around jumpily. "Yeah, I agree."

Jenny shrugged, too tired to argue, and approached the building’s entrance. She carefully pushed open the door, stepping inside and leaving behind the bright sunlight. The smell of food was now overpowering.

53 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny shrugged, too tired to argue, and approached the building’s entrance. She carefully pushed open the door, stepping inside and leaving behind the bright sunlight. The smell of food was now overpowering.

“Hello? Is anyone here?” Edgar asked, looking around.

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Hello? Is anyone here?” Edgar asked, looking around.

walking over from the back of the room was a short woman dressed all in black. you could not see a single piece of her skin or hair. she wore leather gloves and a vail over her eyes that also hid her hair.
"children! welcome. do you want some food?" she half hissed half asked.

roy looked over at her "yes please."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

walking over from the back of the room was a short woman dressed all in black. you could not see a single piece of her skin or hair. she wore leather gloves and a vail over her eyes that also hid her hair.
"children! welcome. do you want some food?" she half hissed half asked.

roy looked over at her "yes please."

Edgar nodded eagerly. “If you could spare some.”

Aaron

Aaron glances at the lady, Why is she covered in black and was that hissing I heard, he grabs a blade of grass, and forms a sunglasses look with them. With extremely small criss crossed leaves that cover most of his sight partially. Copying Edgars look somewhat. 

He glances behind the lady, and notices the amazing amount of food. His mouth salivates.