Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Jenny admired the woman’s style. Her black-colored attire matched her own a bit.

”I like your outfit!”

She glanced at Aaron, a little confused by his decision to wear plant sunglasses. Maybe Edgar had started a trend. She regretted not bringing any for herself.

”What’s your name?”

It felt rude to eat someone’s food without learning their name first. She didn’t want to risk offending the person in charge of their meal.

@RoyalBeeMage

31 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny admired the woman’s style. Her black-colored attire matched her own a bit.

”I like your outfit!”

She glanced at Aaron, a little confused by his decision to wear plant sunglasses. Maybe Edgar had started a trend. She regretted not bringing any for herself.

”What’s your name?”

It felt rude to eat someone’s food without learning their name first. She didn’t want to risk offending the person in charge of their meal.

@RoyalBeeMage

“My name? You can call me auntie em. Would you like some xl fries, burgers and milkshakes?”

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

"I would gladly have some food" Aaron mumbles along with his friends. He still feels uneasy about the whole situation, but it seems to be leeching away. 

“A few more minutes dears.”

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar waited patiently.

Jenny waited rather impatiently, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she stood there. She resisted the urge to pull out Sword and start messing with it. Drawing a weapon in the middle of a gnome emporium felt like a bad idea. They’d learned their lesson about that the previous day. 

Edited by Lunamor

22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny waited rather impatiently, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she stood there. She resisted the urge to pull out Sword and start messing with it. Drawing a weapon in the middle of a gnome emporium felt like a bad idea. They’d learned their lesson about that the previous day. 

Edgar reached out, grabbing her hand. “Are you ok?” She seemed on edge, something must be wrong.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar reached out, grabbing her hand. “Are you ok?” She seemed on edge, something must be wrong.

“I don’t like doing nothing.”

The time sensitive nature of their quest was beginning to sink in. The bus, their planned form of transportation, was gone, and here they were waiting for food. They hadn’t even decided what they were going to do after eating.

Plus, Jenny had never been good at sitting still. She preferred to be doing at least something, and waiting like this made her anxious. Without her mind occupied, her thoughts were given free rein to wander into hazardous territory.

✨ADHD✨

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“I don’t like doing nothing.”

The time sensitive nature of their quest was beginning to sink in. The bus, their planned form of transportation, was gone, and here they were waiting for food. They hadn’t even decided what they were going to do after eating.

Plus, Jenny had never been good at sitting still. She preferred to be doing at least something, and waiting like this made her anxious. Without her mind occupied, her thoughts were given free rein to wander into hazardous territory.

Edgar gave her hand a comforting squeeze. “I know what you mean.” Gift ran along his arm, swirling around their conjoined hands before flowing to Jenny’s other hand, becoming a figit.

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar gave her hand a comforting squeeze. “I know what you mean.” Gift ran along his arm, swirling around their conjoined hands before flowing to Jenny’s other hand, becoming a figit.

Jenny enthusiastically thought at Gift, grinning.

Thank you!

She also repeated her words aloud for Edgar.

Jenny then began messing with it. The celestial bronze, metal of the gods themselves, had transformed into a fidget spinner. She spun it back and forth, occasionally balancing it on the tip of a finger and just watching it spin. It wasn’t quite a match for Sword, but it was still fantastic.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny enthusiastically thought at Gift, grinning.

Thank you!

She also repeated her words aloud for Edgar.

Jenny then began messing with it. The celestial bronze, metal of the gods themselves, had transformed into a fidget spinner. She spun it back and forth, occasionally balancing it on the tip of a finger and just watching it spin. It wasn’t quite a match for Sword, but it was still fantastic.

“You’re welcome?” Edgar said, though it wasn’t really his fault that Gift had gone to her. I must really like her.

“Gift seems to really like you, I guess it’s a sign we should stick together,” he said with a smile.

“You’re welcome?” Edgar said, though it wasn’t really his fault that Gift had gone to her. I must really like her.

“Gift seems to really like you, I guess it’s a sign we should stick together,” he said with a smile.

Jenny smiled too, continuing to spin the fidget. She made sure not to speak about Gift as if she was too familiar with it, heeding its warning that Edgar might be upset to find out it had been talking to her.

“I’m pretty sure Gift can read minds, so it’d know best. It probably has a good sense of how I feel about you.”

She bushed a little bit. She’d already said that she liked him, why was it still nerve racking to tell him? She diverted her gaze from his beautiful amber eyes back to the spinner.

19 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled too, continuing to spin the fidget. She made sure not to speak about Gift as if she was too familiar with it, heeding its warning that Edgar might be upset to find out it had been talking to her.

“I’m pretty sure Gift can read minds, so it’d know best. It probably has a good sense of how I feel about you.”

She bushed a little bit. She’d already said that she liked him, why was it still nerve racking to tell him? She diverted her gaze from his beautiful amber eyes back to the spinner.

“It does seem to know what I need when I need it, so it probably does something along those lines. Though it also is good’ at doing things before I know I need them, so it must be more than that too.” He blushed too. “I’m glad you feel that way, even if I don’t really know why.”

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It does seem to know what I need when I need it, so it probably does something along those lines. Though it also is good’ at doing things before I know I need them, so it must be more than that too.” He blushed too. “I’m glad you feel that way, even if I don’t really know why.”

Jenny desperately hoped that Edgar would be able to understand why she liked him someday. She wanted to try and explain it to him, but in the middle of a gnome emporium, surrounded by people and waiting for food didn’t seem like the best time.

Gift transformed into a ring with a section that could be spun. Impressively, the construction was so perfect that it was completely silent when spun. She played with it, waiting for Auntie Em.

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny desperately hoped that Edgar would be able to understand why she liked him someday. She wanted to try and explain it to him, but in the middle of a gnome emporium, surrounded by people and waiting for food didn’t seem like the best time.

Gift transformed into a ring with a section that could be spun. Impressively, the construction was so perfect that it was completely silent when spun. She played with it, waiting for Auntie Em.

@RoyalBeeMage

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@Weaver of Lights @Lunamor "food is ready!" em said as she presented heaps upon heaps of food. 

roy imedietly grabs a jumbo burger and starts stuffing his face.

Edgar released Jenny’s hand, Gift returning to him as sunglasses. They didn’t seem to impair his vision too much. He grabbed a burger and a basket of fries and began to eat, much less enthusiastically than Roy.

Edgar released Jenny’s hand, Gift returning to him as sunglasses. They didn’t seem to impair his vision too much. He grabbed a burger and a basket of fries and began to eat, much less enthusiastically than Roy.

"what flavor have you got there? i have a beef patty with bacon, mushrooms, onion and cheese on mine."

weird way to ask what is your favorite burger 

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@Weaver of Lights @Lunamor "food is ready!" em said as she presented heaps upon heaps of food. 

roy imedietly grabs a jumbo burger and starts stuffing his face.

Jenny grabbed a milkshake, then dipped her fries in it. Despite the inefficient method of eating, she finished the two items quickly. She then moved onto burgers. She slathered them with ketchup but decided that adding any other condiments would take too much time. It seemed like she had entered into an eating contest. Based on the sheer volume of food she was consuming, it was a wonder she was so slight of frame.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny grabbed a milkshake, then dipped her fries in it. Despite the inefficient method of eating, she finished the two items quickly. She then moved onto burgers. She slathered them with ketchup but decided that adding any other condiments would take too much time. It seemed like she had entered into an eating contest. Based on the sheer volume of food she was consuming, it was a wonder she was so slight of frame.

madusa is constantly bringing more food in the background so she might not be slim of frame for long.

roy stuffs his face faster than jenny while em brings a new plate piled high with food

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar scooted his plate back, stuffed to the brim. “Thank you Auntie ‘Em,” he said politely. “The food was wonderful!”

@RoyalBeeMage

roy attempts to say thanks as well but his mouth is still full of burger and fries

"tasty food for poor demigods." em replied.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage