Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

28 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar rolled over, weaponless and in agony. He couldn’t fight with Gift as the glasses. Instead, he yelled.

“ITS MEDUSA!” He hoped someone outside would hear.

@The Clarinetist @..... 

"edgar do you have a visuial on madusa?"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i thought you said you could see through your glasses. or was that @Scars of Hathsin/ @.....?"

“I could, now they’re making it so I can’t see. Because if I could I’d be stone!”

I think it was scars.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I could, now they’re making it so I can’t see. Because if I could I’d be stone!”

"oh. does anyone have a visual? or an idea on how to get a visual?"

where is grover with his fliing shooes when you need him

12 hours ago, The Clarinetist said:

"It's kind of overwhelming." Harold says. "I did only get two camp two days ago."

"yeah that does sound overwhelming, I can't even imagine that"

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar rolled over, weaponless and in agony. He couldn’t fight with Gift as the glasses. Instead, he yelled.

“ITS MEDUSA!” He hoped someone outside would hear.

@The Clarinetist @..... 

"Oh shoot, sounds like they found Medusa or something better check that out" rob said as he put down his soda and ran over to the building, he tried to open the door but it was locked He grinned this will be fun he thought puling out his pipes and starting to play as he played the building started to change within seconds the whole building had become a large section of dense forest rob ran into it following the voices of everyone, eventually in a small clearing he ran into everyone else had been moved to a different part of the forest patch by the transformation "where's medusa?" rob asked

@Lunamor

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

@Part Of The Narrative

Edited by .....

49 minutes ago, ..... said:

"Oh shoot, sounds like they found Medusa or something better check that out" rob said as he put down his soda and ran over to the building, he tried to open the door but it was locked He grinned this will be fun he thought puling out his pipes and starting to play as he played the building started to change within seconds the whole building had become a large section of dense forest rob ran into it following the voices of everyone, eventually in a small clearing he ran into everyone else had been moved to a different part of the forest patch by the transformation "where's medusa?" rob asked

@Lunamor

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

@Part Of The Narrative

Harold just stared in awe as the building turned to plants.

1 hour ago, ..... said:

@Lunamor

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

@Part Of The Narrative

Jenny’s footsteps became softer as the ground morphed from wood into dirt. She didn’t have the time to wonder why. Mid-run, she yelled at who sounded like Rob.

”She’s in here, close your eyes!”

A few steps later, she had closed the distance between herself and Medusa. As she blindly swung Sword out in front of her, she felt it maybe make contact with something. There was a ripping of fabric and a harsh hiss, at least. She heard the hissing get louder and ducked. The sound of many tiny jaws snapping came from where Jenny’s head had been.

She realized that, with Gift as sunglasses, Edgar wouldn’t have a weapon. He’d be defenseless. Luckily, Jenny had several backup weapons on her person. Her preparations would finally come in handy.

”Hey Edgar, want a dagger?”

Jenny left a decent sized cut on Medusa’s arm, not a debilitating one yet though.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by Lunamor
Tag

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny’s footsteps became softer as the ground morphed from wood into dirt. She didn’t have the time to wonder why. Mid-run, she yelled at who sounded like Rob.

”She’s in here, close your eyes!”

A few steps later, she had closed the distance between herself and Medusa. As she blindly swung Sword out in front of her, she felt it maybe make contact with something. There was a ripping of fabric and a harsh hiss, at least. She heard the hissing get louder and ducked. The sound of many tiny jaws snapping came from where Jenny’s head had been.

She realized that, with Gift as sunglasses, Edgar wouldn’t have a weapon. He’d be defenseless. Luckily, Jenny had several backup weapons on her person. Her preparations would finally come in handy.

”Hey Edgar, want a dagger?”

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

Edgar stumbled about blindly. “Do you have another celestial bronze one? I don’t think anything else will even inconvenience her.”

16 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar stumbled about blindly. “Do you have another celestial bronze one? I don’t think anything else will even inconvenience her.”

“No, sorry!”

Something slashed through the air and Jenny instinctively moved Sword to catch it. She could hear- and feel- talons screeching against metal. While the noise was brief, it rattled her bones. The effort of blocking Medusa’s strike sent her stumbling back a few feet.

For this battle, do we want to run it so that everyone else participating has to get a hit/attempt a hit on Medusa (if they want to) before you attack again to keep it balanced between everyone?

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

@Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“No, sorry!”

Something slashed through the air and Jenny instinctively moved Sword to catch it. She could hear- and feel- talons screeching against metal. While the noise was brief, it rattled her bones. The effort of blocking Medusa’s strike sent her stumbling back a few feet.

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

@Scars of Hathsin

Edgar heard Jenny getting attacked, but he couldn’t do anything to help. He could barely walk on his own, and several of his wounds had reopened. Still, he shuffled towards Medusa, preparing to tackle her.

I think everyone (active) should get a chance to attack before we end the fight, but I don’t know if we need to wait for everyone between attacks. 

Edited by Weaver of Lights

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar heard Jenny getting attacked, but he couldn’t do anything to help. He could barely walk on his own, and several of his wounds had reopened. Still, he shuffled towards Medusa, preparing to tackle her.

Okey dokey

Jenny nearly barreled into Edgar as she ran back towards Medusa. As she moved, a thought occurred to her. She yelled out to the other demigods.

”Don’t turn Medusa into plants, I need her blood!”

She got low, attempting to preemptively get under the gorgon’s swings and out of range of her snakes. She slashed Sword in front of her, aiming for where she assumed the legs would be. It took her a few tries before her blade connected with something and she heard a hiss of pain.

Jenny smiled, standing straight and preparing to strike again. She gave a hiss of pain herself as she felt several tiny fangs sink into her shoulder. The monster’s hissing quieted for a moment, then returned with a renewed force as the snakes withdrew their fangs from her flesh.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nearly barreled into Edgar as she ran back towards Medusa. As she moved, a thought occurred to her. She yelled out to the other demigods.

”Don’t turn Medusa into plants, I need her blood!”

She got low, attempting to preemptively get under the gorgon’s swings and out of range of her snakes. She slashed Sword in front of her, aiming for where she assumed the legs would be. It took her a few tries before her blade connected with something and she heard a hiss of pain.

Jenny smiled, standing straight and preparing to strike again. She gave a hiss of pain herself as she felt several tiny fangs sink into her shoulder. The monster’s hissing quieted for a moment, then returned with a renewed force as the snakes withdrew their fangs from her flesh.

Edgar leapt forward, tackling Medusa. But…be didn’t hear the snake’s hissing stop or fall with him. And Medusa seemed too warm, too…much like Jenny. He felt blood trickle down his arm from where Sword had cut him slightly.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar leapt forward, tackling Medusa. But…be didn’t hear the snake’s hissing stop or fall with him. And Medusa seemed too warm, too…much like Jenny. He felt blood trickle down his arm from where Sword had cut him slightly.

Jenny hit the ground hard, the wind getting knocked out of her. It wasn’t Medusa who had tackled her; she would’ve been stabbed by talons already. Then who…

It’s Edgar, Jenny. He’s a liability.

She shoved him off and rolled away in the opposite direction. A split second later, the muted thud of claws impacting dirt came from where the two had previously been. Jenny’s shoulder burned, and she hoped the snakes weren’t venomous. Getting so much dirt in the wounds was probably a bad idea.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny hit the ground hard, the wind getting knocked out of her. It wasn’t Medusa who had tackled her; she would’ve been stabbed by talons already. Then who…

It’s Edgar, Jenny. He’s a liability.

She shoved him off and rolled away in the opposite direction. A split second later, the muted thud of claws impacting dirt came from where the two had previously been. Jenny’s shoulder burned, and she hoped the snakes weren’t venomous. Getting so much dirt in the wounds was probably a bad idea.

Edgar squeezed his eyes shut, then felt Gift morph into a spear. That hadn’t it was stabby time rather than slashy time. He stabbed forward and was rewarded with a hiss of pain.

Eyes closed, Kasa concentrated, knife in hand. She thought, if she tried hard enough, she might be able to...she'd done it once before... 

There's moisture in the air, you know. You've already gotten quite good at summoning and coalescing it...but you can feel it, too...

Her mother's voice. She squeezed her eyes even tighter shut as the temptation to open them grew stronger. "Guys?" she hissed into the air.

3 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Eyes closed, Kasa concentrated, knife in hand. She thought, if she tried hard enough, she might be able to...she'd done it once before... 

There's moisture in the air, you know. You've already gotten quite good at summoning and coalescing it...but you can feel it, too...

Her mother's voice. She squeezed her eyes even tighter shut as the temptation to open them grew stronger. "Guys?" she hissed into the air.

"yeah?" roy asked into the air. when he thought he heard a hiss of shakes he struck out with his spear discharging the electricity.

madusa stumbled back but was still mostly fine. roy increased the strength of his madness on her.

3 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

“Kasa, she’s over here!”

Jenny wanted to stab Medusa, but with Edgar right there, she went for slashing instead, trying to inhibit her ability to fight back. Less chance of accidentally killing Edgar that way.

Would it really be so bad if he died, Jenny? You’d get a nuisance out of the way. No one would blame you. Your eyes were closed, how were you supposed to know that he was there?

She slashed outwards instead of pierced. But it was difficult. Why was that so hard to do? It shouldn’t have been. Jenny’s blade connected, and based on the length of the blow she dealt, she had left a gash somewhere along Medusa’s torso. Her left arm was weaker, however, so it likely didn’t do as much damage as she had hoped.

She heard the crackling of electricity. That must’ve been Roy. Hopefully he didn’t electrocute Edgar this time.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d

22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Kasa, she’s over here!”

Jenny wanted to stab Medusa, but with Edgar right there, she went for slashing instead, trying to inhibit her ability to fight back. Less chance of accidentally killing Edgar that way.

Would it really be so bad if he died, Jenny? You’d get a nuisance out of the way. No one would blame you. Your eyes were closed, how were you supposed to know that he was there?

She slashed outwards instead of pierced. But it was difficult. Why was that so hard to do? It shouldn’t have been. Jenny’s blade connected, and based on the length of the blow she dealt, she had left a gash somewhere along Medusa’s torso. Her left arm was weaker, however, so it likely didn’t do as much damage as she had hoped.

She heard the crackling of electricity. That must’ve been Roy. Hopefully he didn’t electrocute Edgar this time.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

@.....

roy head jenny slash for madusa and jumped out of the way.

madusa cried as her arm was cut. it was not an inibitating ingury yet.

when do we want to start permenent inguries?

Aaron

Aaron watched the battle unfold in front of his eyes. He could still se Medusa of course, but the varying blades of grass that made his glasses let him block out most of her face. 

"Everyone duck" he yells, before summoning his sword, and swiping it towards Medusa, in a deadly arc. 

@Weaver of Lights

@Lunamor

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

Aaron watched the battle unfold in front of his eyes. He could still se Medusa of course, but the varying blades of grass that made his glasses let him block out most of her face. 

"Everyone duck" he yells, before summoning his sword, and swiping it towards Medusa, in a deadly arc. 

@Weaver of Lights

@Lunamor

Jenny reluctantly threw herself to the ground away from Medusa. Whatever Aaron was doing better work, because she was forced to lose her sense of where the gorgon was. She’d opted for speed over grace, so she had to brace herself with her arms when she hit the ground. Her shoulder wasn’t a huge fan of that and her right arm nearly collapsed. The dirt made for a softish landing, at least.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

When are we going to actually start killing her?

That’s what I’m wondering can I start? Here’s an idea let’s use hg style combat.

Roll a d20 for attack