Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It does. I know I’m that too.”

"this is the weirdest argument i have ever been in. hey what do you think of your stamina and endurance? it looks a bit shaky and weak to me."

just for the record i dont mean anything that roy is saying. if you are taking irl offence to this please let me know and i appoligies ahead of time.

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"this is the weirdest argument i have ever been in. hey what do you think of your stamina and endurance? it looks a bit shaky and weak to me."

It’s all good, Edgar is truly very weak, and he’s now coming to a full understanding of it.

“It is. I’m not Harold.”

“It is. I’m not Harold.”

"harold is far from the perfect demigod. as a person he is ok but a demigod? he has only been one for 3-5 days now. give him some training and he will eclips you in a month. how long have you been a demigod?"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"harold is far from the perfect demigod. as a person he is ok but a demigod? he has only been one for 3-5 days now. give him some training and he will eclips you in a month. how long have you been a demigod?"

“Since I was born, and so was he. You don’t become a demigod. And he already is a better demigod.” 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Since I was born, and so was he. You don’t become a demigod. And he already is a better demigod.” 

"i ment when did you learn you were a demigod or when did you first get to camp half blood."

“I know.”

"the only way for you to get any fame is to collect enough spoils of war to upgrade your weapons. that's you only hope. that's why you wanted the head of madusa isn't it."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the only way for you to get any fame is to collect enough spoils of war to upgrade your weapons. that's you only hope. that's why you wanted the head of madusa isn't it."

“No, it isn’t actually.” He blushed.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“No, it isn’t actually.” He blushed.

"its not? oh. i would have expected you to grab any and all advantages you could get your hands on."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"its not? oh. i would have expected you to grab any and all advantages you could get your hands on."

“And I know you think everyone is as selfish as you.”

“None of your business.”

"tell me!" roy said with a cold voice that demanded answers.

proberbly should get going now. got math class with a test coming up next friday.

Jenny looked like she was trying to freeze Roy in a solid block of ice with her stare. She came closer than one would expect. The air surrounding her lowered a few degrees. Roy was feeding Edgar’s guilt. Edgar was beginning to shatter, and Roy was widening the cracks.

”Edgar, I need you to please listen to me.”

She managed to keep her voice devoid of negative emotions. Hearing any would likely just make Edgar hate himself more.

”You aren’t the best fighter, that’s true. But you aren’t supposed to be the best fighter, either. You create wonderful things. You build blow guns, construct chariots. Even simple earplugs that made everything easier to handle. You build people up, too. I thought that I would be alone forever. I had accepted it. I hadn’t realized what that had done to me.”

Her voice began to crack.

”Worthless. I thought I was worthless. A failure to my mother, a failure to my father, a failure to everyone. I didn’t blame anyone for the cruelty they showed me. I thought that I deserved it.”

Tears started to pool in her eyes.

”But you were kind to me. You. No one else. You saw me as a person and you liked that person. I’m happy now, truly happy. I’d forgotten what that felt like.”

She stared into his amber eyes.

”I need you, Edgar. I need my mirror.”

@Weaver of Lights

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny looked like she was trying to freeze Roy in a solid block of ice with her stare. She came closer than one would expect. The air surrounding her lowered a few degrees. Roy was feeding Edgar’s guilt. Edgar was beginning to shatter, and Roy was widening the cracks.

”Edgar, I need you to please listen to me.”

She managed to keep her voice devoid of negative emotions. Hearing any would likely just make Edgar hate himself more.

”You aren’t the best fighter, that’s true. But you aren’t supposed to be the best fighter, either. You create wonderful things. You build blow guns, construct chariots. Even simple earplugs that made everything easier to handle. You build people up, too. I thought that I would be alone forever. I had accepted it. I hadn’t realized what that had done to me.”

Her voice began to crack.

”Worthless. I thought I was worthless. A failure to my mother, a failure to my father, a failure to everyone. I didn’t blame anyone for the cruelty they showed me. I thought that I deserved it.”

Tears started to pool in her eyes.

”But you were kind to me. You. No one else. You saw me as a person and you liked that person. I’m happy now, truly happy. I’d forgotten what that felt like.”

She stared into his amber eyes.

”I need you, Edgar. I need my mirror.”

@Weaver of Lights

She would be better without him. Sure would be better without him. She…needed him? He was hurting her. And he was doing it, knowing what it would do to her. Why?

Because he didn’t deserve to be happy. The pain he felt from all of this…he didn’t like it, but he needed it. He deserved it.

But Jenny didn’t. He’d have to find some other way to be hurt, a way that didn’t hurt her.

He didn’t say anything at first. Instead, he reached out and put his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

“I’m here,” he whispered eventually.

She would be better without him. Sure would be better without him. She…needed him? He was hurting her. And he was doing it, knowing what it would do to her. Why?

Because he didn’t deserve to be happy. The pain he felt from all of this…he didn’t like it, but he needed it. He deserved it.

But Jenny didn’t. He’d have to find some other way to be hurt, a way that didn’t hurt her.

He didn’t say anything at first. Instead, he reached out and put his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

“I’m here,” he whispered eventually.

Jenny hugged Edgar tightly. She didn’t know if he had listened to her, but he wasn’t arguing. That was a good sign, right? She wasn’t sure what else to say.

Edgar still was scaring her. Jenny worried that if she let go of him he’d leave forever. She hugged him even tighter.

”Please don’t leave.”

Her voice was quiet and shaking.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny hugged Edgar tightly. She didn’t know if he had listened to her, but he wasn’t arguing. That was a good sign, right? She wasn’t sure what else to say.

Edgar still was scaring her. Jenny worried that if she let go of him he’d leave forever. She hugged him even tighter.

”Please don’t leave.”

Her voice was quiet and shaking.

“I won’t leave,” he whispered. “How could I leave you?” He gave her a weak smile. He hugged her tight back, clinging on to her as if she were his only lifeline. And she might have well been, he didn’t know what he’d do without her.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Screenshot 2024-03-01 175226.png

Love it!

“I won’t leave,” he whispered. “How could I leave you?” He gave her a weak smile. He hugged her tight back, clinging on to her as if she were his only lifeline. And she might have well been, he didn’t know what he’d do without her.

Jenny held on for a few moments more. Then, glancing downwards, she realized that her hands were covered in gorgon blood. She had no idea which side it was from. Some of it was now on Edgar’s hand as well as his back.

She released Edgar.

”I’ve got gorgon blood on my hands and now it’s on you too, I’m so sorry! There’s some on your hand and back. Don’t touch your face! We need to rinse this off.”

She ran over to what had once been the kitchen. Locating the sink in a grove of trees, she turned it on and rinsed her hands. That got the blood off, although her clothing was still covered in it.