Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny held on for a few moments more. Then, glancing downwards, she realized that her hands were covered in gorgon blood. She had no idea which side it was from. Some of it was now on Edgar’s hand as well as his back.

She released Edgar.

”I’ve got gorgon blood on my hands and now it’s on you too, I’m so sorry! There’s some on your hand and back. Don’t touch your face! We need to rinse this off.”

She ran over to what had once been the kitchen. Locating the sink in a grove of trees, she turned it on and rinsed her hands. That got the blood off, although her clothing was still covered in it.

“Hmm?” he said, distracted. “Oh yeah. Don’t be sorry, I’m the one that hugged you.” He went with her, washing his hands. He wanted  to hug her again, to have her in his arms, but they were both  covered in possibly deadly blood. He didn’t care, but for her sake, he just grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb across it gently.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Hmm?” he said, distracted. “Oh yeah. Don’t be sorry, I’m the one that hugged you.” He went with her, washing his hands. He wanted  to hug her again, to have her in his arms, but they were both  covered in possibly deadly blood. He didn’t care, but for her sake, he just grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb across it gently.

Jenny smiled. Edgar seemed okay. Reluctantly, she pulled her hand out of his. The deadly poison covering her was a bit more pressing of a matter.

“I’ll be back in a sec.”

She ran off and found a particularly dense cluster of trees for privacy. She changed into a clean outfit, then stared at her blood-stained clothing. It would be irresponsible to leave something so dangerous lying around. Jenny delicately picked her dirty clothes up, avoiding touching any blood, then returned to Edgar.

”What do you think, bury or burn this?”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled. Edgar seemed okay. Reluctantly, she pulled her hand out of his. The deadly poison covering her was a bit more pressing of a matter.

“I’ll be back in a sec.”

She ran off and found a particularly dense cluster of trees for privacy. She changed into a clean outfit, then stared at her blood-stained clothing. It would be irresponsible to leave something so dangerous lying around. Jenny delicately picked her dirty clothes up, avoiding touching any blood, then returned to Edgar.

”What do you think, bury or burn this?”

He smiled at her. She was so petty, whether clean or covered in Gorgon blood.

He took a moment to respond. “Probably bury, we don’t know what fumes the blood could release. I should probably change my clothes too…”

He didn’t leave.

He smiled at her. She was so petty, whether clean or covered in Gorgon blood.

He took a moment to respond. “Probably bury, we don’t know what fumes the blood could release. I should probably change my clothes too…”

He didn’t leave.

Jenny nodded, immediately searching for a good burying spot. Finding a softer patch of dirt close by, she dug a hole and began stuffing her clothes into it. She made it big enough to fit Edgar’s clothes too, once he changed. Normally she would’ve taken a break, but they were actively being pursued by both men and monsters. They needed to move quickly.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded, immediately searching for a good burying spot. Finding a softer patch of dirt close by, she dug a hole and began stuffing her clothes into it. She made it big enough to fit Edgar’s clothes too, once he changed. Normally she would’ve taken a break, but they were actively being pursued by both men and monsters. They needed to move quickly.

Edgar helped her dig, Gift becoming a shovel. Reluctantly, he left for a moment, changing into a clean set of clothes. He returned to Jenny, and threw his bloodstained ones next to her, then piled dirt on it. He finished, sweating slightly, and let Gift return to its normal position.

He looked at Jenny. He wanted to hug her again…would she be ok with it? He didn’t want to bother her, so he didn’t try to hug her.

Edgar helped her dig, Gift becoming a shovel. Reluctantly, he left for a moment, changing into a clean set of clothes. He returned to Jenny, and threw his bloodstained ones next to her, then piled dirt on it. He finished, sweating slightly, and let Gift return to its normal position.

He looked at Jenny. He wanted to hug her again…would she be ok with it? He didn’t want to bother her, so he didn’t try to hug her.

Jenny sat down and rubbed her forehead. For some reason, she had a headache. She swore she could hear yelling, or maybe screaming, inside of her mind somewhere. She focused on it, curious. Suddenly it became ear piercingly loud. 

Why won’t you listen? He’s weighing you down. Drowning you. Let him leave. Make him leave if you have to! He’s destroying you, Jenny. HE’S DESTROYING YOU.

She winced and covered her ears instinctively, although she knew that wouldn’t help. 

“Shut up.

You cannot silence me.

”Be quiet.”

You do not control me.

”Just leave me alone!”

Jenny’s clearly talking to herself right now.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny sat down and rubbed her forehead. For some reason, she had a headache. She swore she could hear yelling, or maybe screaming, inside of her mind somewhere. She focused on it, curious. Suddenly it became ear piercingly loud. 

Why won’t you listen? He’s weighing you down. Drowning you. Let him leave. Make him leave if you have to! He’s destroying you, Jenny. HE’S DESTROYING YOU.

She winced and covered her ears instinctively, although she knew that wouldn’t help. 

“Shut up.

You cannot silence me.

”Be quiet.”

You do not control me.

”Just leave me alone!”

Ok…Jenny needed him again. And a hug. He stepped over to her and put his arms around her, hugging her close to him.

“What’s wrong?” 

Ok…Jenny needed him again. And a hug. He stepped over to her and put his arms around her, hugging her close to him.

“What’s wrong?” 

Jenny squeezed her eyes shut.

”It won’t quit talking, yelling, screaming…”

You need me.

She winced again.

”The voice, it won’t leave my head…”

Jenny tensed.

“I’m think I’m going insane, Edgar.”

I’m the only thing keeping you from insanity, Jenny.

For bolded Chronos, I’m imagining it sounding like the Bene Gesserit voice from the Dune movies.

41 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

For bolded Chronos, I’m imagining it sounding like the Bene Gesserit voice from the Dune movies

The new ones? Also I think that you me and scars are all working for the titans separately. When we spit off I might make a normal demigod to interact with them and leave Roy for the titans 

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Screenshot 2024-03-01 175226.png

Love it 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

The new ones? Also I think that you me and scars are all working for the titans separately. When we spit off I might make a normal demigod to interact with them and leave Roy for the titans 

I’m referencing the new ones, I watched Part 2 today and loved it :D And Jenny’s current status in relation to Chronos is more on the good side than evil side, although that could change depending on what happens later.

26 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I’m referencing the new ones, I watched Part 2 today and loved it :D And Jenny’s current status in relation to Chronos is more on the good side than evil side, although that could change depending on what happens later.

lucky! i am watching it on sunday. oh back to rp... ok about the chronos bit. i think for jenny it could depend on what happens at the end of the "book" or prehaps you could chage sides later. i dont know

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny squeezed her eyes shut.

”It won’t quit talking, yelling, screaming…”

You need me.

She winced again.

”The voice, it won’t leave my head…”

Jenny tensed.

“I’m think I’m going insane, Edgar.”

I’m the only thing keeping you from insanity, Jenny.

He kept holding her tight. He wanted her to know that he was there for her, that he wanted her there.

“What does the voice say?”

35 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He kept holding her tight. He wanted her to know that he was there for her, that he wanted her there.

"jenny you have a voice in your head?"

9 hours ago, ..... said:

"whatever I'm not going to keep arguing" he then walked out of the forest and over to Harold  "how has it been out here"

@The Clarinetist

"It's been kind of boring. After you turned the building to a forest, I've just sat here. You do kind of have to see to use a bow, you know." Harold says, very bored. "I debated whether to go for a run, but decided not to. You guys could have left the forest at any time and I didn't want to not be here."

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It hates you. It hates me. It tells me to kill. It tells me to leave.”

Jenny couldn’t look Edgar in the eyes.

”It won’t stop telling me to leave or hurt you.”

She shuddered, sounding ashamed. 

“Sometimes I listen to it a little. You saw the cracks I made yesterday.”

Her voice was now barely even a whisper.

“I don’t want to hurt you too.”

Edgar was probably going to leave her now, but it was worth it if that meant he was kept safe from her.

@RoyalBeeMage

22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“It hates you. It hates me. It tells me to kill. It tells me to leave.”

Jenny couldn’t look Edgar in the eyes.

”It won’t stop telling me to leave or hurt you.”

She shuddered, sounding ashamed. 

“Sometimes I listen to it a little. You saw the cracks I made yesterday.”

Her voice was now barely even a whisper.

“I don’t want to hurt you too.”

Edgar was probably going to leave her now, but it was worth it if that meant he was kept safe from her.

@RoyalBeeMage

He tried to catch her gaze. “You can’t hurt me, or at least not badly.” Unless you leave. “Don’t worry about that, please. And this voice, it doesn’t change you, not who you are, because you don’t listen to it. It doesn’t control you.”

Edited by Weaver of Lights

12 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He tried to catch her gaze. “You can’t hurt me, or at least not badly.” Unless you leave. Don’t worry about that, please. And this voice, it doesn’t change you, not who you are, because you don’t listen to it. It doesn’t control you.”

“It’s getting harder to ignore it. Edgar, at the end of the fight, I didn’t care if I hit you or not.”

Why wasn’t he listening to her?

He never listens to you, Jenny.

“I care now, definitely. But I didn’t when I was blinded and holding a weapon.”

She finally met his eyes.

”If I’m acting weird during a fight or starting to scare you, don’t be afraid to run. Please tell me if I’m being frightening, at least.”

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“It’s getting harder to ignore it. Edgar, at the end of the fight, I didn’t care if I hit you or not.”

Why wasn’t he listening to her?

He never listens to you, Jenny.

“I care now, definitely. But I didn’t when I was blinded and holding a weapon.”

She finally met his eyes.

”If I’m acting weird during a fight or starting to scare you, don’t be afraid to run. Please tell me if I’m being frightening, at least.”

He didn’t let go of her. “I promise I will. But I want you to know, this voice, it isn’t you. It might be speaking to you, affecting you, but it isn’t who you are.” He held her gaze.

55 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He didn’t let go of her. “I promise I will. But I want you to know, this voice, it isn’t you. It might be speaking to you, affecting you, but it isn’t who you are.” He held her gaze.

Edgar didn’t know that. He was just guessing. But it sounded like he genuinely believed it. He didn’t seem to care that she could snap and lash out, that she’d already done it before.

He should’ve run from her. Edgar was smart, though. Maybe he was right. Maybe Jenny was worrying too much… No, she had every right to be this scared. But she didn’t want to be. She wanted to believe what Edgar said. Wanted to be the person that he saw.

Maybe she could be. Jenny nodded.

”Thank you.”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Edgar didn’t know that. He was just guessing. But it sounded like he genuinely believed it. He didn’t seem to care that she could snap and lash out, that she’d already done it before.

He should’ve run from her. Edgar was smart, though. Maybe he was right. Maybe Jenny was worrying too much… No, she had every right to be this scared. But she didn’t want to be. She wanted to believe what Edgar said. Wanted to be the person that he saw.

Maybe she could be. Jenny nodded.

”Thank you.”

“Thank you, for listening to me. Because this is one thing that I know I’m right about.” He smiled at her. “There’s another thing I know I’m right about.” He blushed.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Thank you, for listening to me. Because this is one thing that I know I’m right about.” He smiled at her. “There’s another thing I know I’m right about.” He blushed.

“What is it?”

Jenny didn’t know if she was supposed to ask about it, but she was too curious to care. Why was he blushing, was he embarrassed about something?

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“What is it?”

Jenny didn’t know if she was supposed to ask about it, but she was too curious to care. Why was he blushing, was he embarrassed about something?

“I’m right about wanting to be with you.” He blushed deeper, but still smiled at her.

23 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m right about wanting to be with you.” He blushed deeper, but still smiled at her.

Jenny blushed too. She really liked what he was saying, but had no idea how to react. This was new for her. Well, most of what she’d done in the past few days had been new, but this especially. So she just moved a little bit closer.

23 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny blushed too. She really liked what he was saying, but had no idea how to react. This was new for her. Well, most of what she’d done in the past few days had been new, but this especially. So she just moved a little bit closer.

He smiled as she moved closer, happy to be with her. Everything was working out.

You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve her. You don’t deserve to be feeling this way. You shouldn’t be. You should be hurting.

He released her, bowing his head. He couldn’t be happy. It wasn’t right.