Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled as she moved closer, happy to be with her. Everything was working out.

You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve her. You don’t deserve to be feeling this way. You shouldn’t be. You should be hurting.

He released her, bowing his head. He couldn’t be happy. It wasn’t right.

Jenny was confused. She knew that Edgar didn’t lie, so he had meant what he said to her. Why was he acting like this? Was he still feeling guilty about something? He wasn’t in pain, the gorgon blood had taken care of that. She wanted to help him, but nothing seemed to be working. Normally she would’ve tried hugging him, but he didn’t seem to want that.

”Edgar, what’s wrong?”

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny was confused. She knew that Edgar didn’t lie, so he had meant what he said to her. Why was he acting like this? Was he still feeling guilty about something? He wasn’t in pain, the gorgon blood had taken care of that. She wanted to help him, but nothing seemed to be working. Normally she would’ve tried hugging him, but he didn’t seem to want that.

”Edgar, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing…” he started to say, then stopped. He couldn’t-wouldn’t-lie to her.

He looked down further. “I shouldn’t be happy.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It’s nothing…” he started to say, then stopped. He couldn’t-wouldn’t-lie to her.

He looked down further. “I shouldn’t be happy.”

“That’s not fair, Edgar. I know I’ve already said this, but I will say it again and again until you understand it. You are a good person. Good people deserve to be happy.”

She paused for a moment, thinking.

”Is there anything worse than murdering someone you can point to as a reason you shouldn’t be happy? Worse than being on the edge of violently snapping and doing it again?”

57 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“That’s not fair, Edgar. I know I’ve already said this, but I will say it again and again until you understand it. You are a good person. Good people deserve to be happy.”

She paused for a moment, thinking.

”Is there anything worse than murdering someone you can point to as a reason you shouldn’t be happy? Worse than being on the edge of violently snapping and doing it again?”

“I’m not a good person.” He wasn’t, he knew that.

“And yes, there is.”

28 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m not a good person.” He wasn’t, he knew that.

“And yes, there is.”

“What is it that’s worse that you’ve done?”

Jenny genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse that Edgar could have done. Was he just saying that for the sake of it, finding excuses to hate himself?

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“What is it that’s worse that you’ve done?”

Jenny genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse that Edgar could have done. Was he just saying that for the sake of it, finding excuses to hate himself?

“Being useless. Being unable to help, causing harm where you most want to heal. Being the one that drags everyone down, all the time. Being the one who have others die for him.”

39 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Being useless. Being unable to help, causing harm where you most want to heal. Being the one that drags everyone down, all the time. Being the one who have others die for him.”

Jenny was getting fed up with this.

”Edgar, that’s how relationships work. People care about you, so they do things for you. You build me a blowgun and I punch Roy’s face.”

She poked Edgar’s forehead.

“And right now I can say for a fact that you’ve caused more healing than harm with me. I know that hasn’t been the case with other people sometimes, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to stay like that forever. But it will stay like that if you insist upon it.”

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny was getting fed up with this.

”Edgar, that’s how relationships work. People care about you, so they do things for you. You build me a blowgun and I punch Roy’s face.”

She poked Edgar’s forehead.

“And right now I can say for a fact that you’ve caused more healing than harm with me. I know that hasn’t been the case with other people sometimes, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to stay like that forever. But it will stay like that if you insist upon it.”

He blinked when she poked him.

“…ok,” he said eventually. He didn’t really believe her, but he didn’t want to argue more. He just wanted her.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He blinked when she poked him.

“…ok,” he said eventually. He didn’t really believe her, but he didn’t want to argue more. He just wanted her.

Jenny squinted, scrutinizing Edgar’s expression and attempting to see if he really believed her. It was as futile an effort as it always was.

She nodded, deciding to drop the conversation for now. She then proceeded to stand there awkwardly. Jenny wanted to move closer again, have him hold her in his arms. But she had no idea if it was an ok time for that. They probably needed to leave, too, but she felt rather frozen in place. She spoke, her words a bit slow as she carefully chose them.

”Do you think we should start traveling again or rest for a while longer?”

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny squinted, scrutinizing Edgar’s expression and attempting to see if he really believed her. It was as futile an effort as it always was.

She nodded, deciding to drop the conversation for now. She then proceeded to stand there awkwardly. Jenny wanted to move closer again, have him hold her in his arms. But she had no idea if it was an ok time for that. They probably needed to leave, too, but she felt rather frozen in place. She spoke, her words a bit slow as she carefully chose them.

”Do you think we should start traveling again or rest for a while longer?”

“I think we all need to ready some more after today,” he said. He wanted to hold her, but he didn’t, for a multitude of reasons. She wasn’t safe with him. He would probably hurt her somehow. And after that conversation…it would probably just be weird.

“I think we all need to ready some more after today,” he said. He wanted to hold her, but he didn’t, for a multitude of reasons. She wasn’t safe with him. He would probably hurt her somehow. And after that conversation…it would probably just be weird.

Jenny nodded. 

“It’s probably safer to stay with the others.”

She headed back over to the area that Aaron had helpfully cleaned of vegetation and sat down, leaning against a tree ringing the edge of the clearing. Jenny kept an eye on Roy. She had a plan for if he antagonized Edgar again.

17 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. 

“It’s probably safer to stay with the others.”

She headed back over to the area that Aaron had helpfully cleaned of vegetation and sat down, leaning against a tree ringing the edge of the clearing. Jenny kept an eye on Roy. She had a plan for if he antagonized Edgar again.

“Probably.” 
He followed her, not as closely as he would have before. It felt like something was different between them now.

55 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"hey jenny what does your voice say about me?" roy asks genuenly interested.

@Lunamor

Jenny eyed Roy for a moment. At this point it probably couldn’t hurt to tell him.

”It says you believe that I’m weak. It wants me to show you that I’m not, I think.”

She looked at her previously bloodstained hands. Remembered how powerful she had felt when she split the Earth.

”I’ve done a pretty good job of that.”

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny eyed Roy for a moment. At this point it probably couldn’t hurt to tell him.

”It says you believe that I’m weak. It wants me to show you that I’m not, I think.”

She looked at her previously bloodstained hands. Remembered how powerful she had felt when she split the Earth.

”I’ve done a pretty good job of that.”

"i would say that you have. for a person who had been at camp for 5 years you left with bairly any strength. yes you have proved yourself a little."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i would say that you have. for a person who had been at camp for 5 years you left with bairly any strength. yes you have proved yourself a little."

Jenny looked at Roy funny. Had that been a compliment? Sure, it was a bit backhanded, but it was still a compliment. Had he tripped and hit his head a little too hard at some point during the fight?

“…are you feeling alright?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny looked at Roy funny. Had that been a compliment? Sure, it was a bit backhanded, but it was still a compliment. Had he tripped and hit his head a little too hard at some point during the fight?

“…are you feeling alright?”

roy clearly sweating "y-y-yeah." 

i think roy knows that the voice is cronos and he reilises he needs to help cronos do what he orderd jenny to do

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy clearly sweating "y-y-yeah." 

Jenny didn’t believe Roy, but not because of his reaction- it went unnoticed, as usual. She just didn’t trust him because that was what she defaulted to when it came to Roy. 

”Okay…”

She stared at him for a moment more, then shook her head and grabbed a stick. She dragged it through the dirt, creating a decent picture of a cricket. Unlike the bird with the snapped neck, this bug was completely headless.

This is gonna be funny, Roy trying to help Jenny and her just baffled the whole time :P

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t believe Roy, but not because of his reaction- it went unnoticed, as usual. She just didn’t trust him because that was what she defaulted to when it came to Roy. 

”Okay…”

She stared at him for a moment more, then shook her head and grabbed a stick. She dragged it through the dirt, creating a decent picture of a cricket. Unlike the bird with the snapped neck, this bug was completely headless.

it will be funny. roy will still need to keep insulting her every now and then to not let it slip

"why do you insist on always drawing those disturbing pictures.?"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"why do you insist on always drawing those disturbing pictures.?"

“‘Cause I like them. They’re easy to draw, too, since they’re based off of creatures I’ve reanimated. I have a real-world reference.”

Jenny smiled slightly, remembering Roy’s reaction to her let down hair.

”You get spooked pretty easily.”

She decided to give the cricket unsettlingly long legs. Jenny remembered how Edgar had appreciated similar drawings and smiled wider, but it slipped into a frown after a moment. She didn’t know if Edgar still liked her weirdness or not.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“‘Cause I like them. They’re easy to draw, too, since they’re based off of creatures I’ve reanimated. I have a real-world reference.”

Jenny smiled slightly, remembering Roy’s reaction to her let down hair.

”You get spooked pretty easily.”

She decided to give the cricket unsettlingly long legs. Jenny remembered how Edgar had appreciated similar drawings and smiled wider, but it slipped into a frown after a moment. She didn’t know if Edgar still liked her weirdness or not.

Edgar was smiling. He liked watching her draw, the concentration on her face. But she probably didn’t want him there right then. He tried to pretend he wasn’t there at all.

Edgar was smiling. He liked watching her draw, the concentration on her face. But she probably didn’t want him there right then. He tried to pretend he wasn’t there at all.

After a while, Jenny added the final touches to her drawing. She proudly admired it, satisfied with her work. She’d already managed to get dirt all over her clean clothes, but she didn’t notice. She glanced over at Edgar to see if he was still there and found that he was smiling. That was probably good, so she smiled too. Jenny turned so that she was facing both Edgar and the cricket.

”She needs a name. Any ideas?”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

After a while, Jenny added the final touches to her drawing. She proudly admired it, satisfied with her work. She’d already managed to get dirt all over her clean clothes, but she didn’t notice. She glanced over at Edgar to see if he was still there and found that he was smiling. That was probably good, so she smiled too. Jenny turned so that she was facing both Edgar and the cricket.

”She needs a name. Any ideas?”

“Ariana?” he said, saying the first name that he thought of. He walked up next to her. He wanted to be by her still.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ariana?” he said, saying the first name that he thought of. He walked up next to her. He wanted to be by her still.

“Ariana. That’s really pretty. It fits her well. It sounds musical, and Ariana liked to play cricket songs.”

Jenny started on a second cricket. This one had broken wings, but the legs were a normal length this time. She was oddly determined to finish it, so she completed it quite quickly. 

She sat back for a moment. It was missing something. She added a little heart between the two.

“He also needs a name.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Ariana. That’s really pretty. It fits her well. It sounds musical, and Ariana liked to play cricket songs.”

Jenny started on a second cricket. This one had broken wings, but the legs were a normal length this time. She was oddly determined to finish it, so she completed it quite quickly. 

She sat back for a moment. It was missing something. She added a little heart between the two.

“He also needs a name.”

“Hmmm… Nathan?” Edgar asked, stepping a little closer to Jenny again. “I like the heart, it gives them character. Personality.”