Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Lots of opportunities here 😁

ooh. side quest to denver damm anyone? 

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

'I don't think we will be able to walk the full way either. Public transport will be too noticeable. So we may have to rely on something, from our world."

He glances at the others. "What do you think about the Labyrinth?" 

"the labrynth? as if we could navigate it properly. we would need Ariadne's string. i think i know where it was last seen."

i think we need rachel sooner rather than later. ether that or one of us will enevitably become a demigod who can see through the mist well enough to guid us.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the labrynth? as if we could navigate it properly. we would need Ariadne's string. i think i know where it was last seen."

I’ve forgotten what happened in the books, but according to the wiki Hephaestus created a mechanical spider that could lead people through the labyrinth. Maybe Edgar’s Gift could function like that? I’m not sure if that would be too op for it, though.

@Weaver of Lights

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

The spider led through the Labyrinth and to Hephaestus, no more though. I don’t think Gift could do more either.

denver damm anyone?

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

The spider led through the Labyrinth and to Hephaestus, no more though. I don’t think Gift could do more either.

Ah, my bad then.

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

denver damm anyone?

What’s that?

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

What’s that?

sorry i ment Hoover Dam, it was the place that the original trio first met the vessle of the oracle of delpi

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

We could also ride the giant pig from book 3 (I think that happe

there is a lot we could do

Maybe Pan could send the pig to help out Rob? Not sure if that’s realistic. I’d have Jenny try shadow traveling a short distance to the next transport stop, but that could skip fun stuff and I’d rather not have her pass out for a week since she’s never done it before :P

@.....

Edited by Lunamor
Relevant tag

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"if we had the string we could."

Jenny frowned.

”I don’t think we have enough time to go on a separate quest to retrieve the string.”

She narrowed her eyes at Roy. Why did he want to go to the labyrinth so badly?

Thinking some more, if worst comes to worst Jenny can shadow travel and then drink gorgon blood to wake back up (if magicish exhaustion counts for that), but that skips the potential for other stuff to happen. I’m good with it if the characters can’t realistically figure something out, though.

Personally I don’t like the idea of going to the Labyrinth yet, though if we’re do it’s not a big deal. Shadow travel or transportation via pig both are viable as well, and I’m fine with either of them. Edgar won’t be much help with any of them though.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny frowned.

”I don’t think we have enough time to go on a separate quest to retrieve the string.”

She narrowed her eyes at Roy. Why did he want to go to the labyrinth so badly?

i think that we need to keep walking. shadow traviling kind of ruins that. not that it is bad but at this stage lets keep walking. which is why i want the labrynth. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

i agree. its two early for that at the moment. the pig sound intresting.

I think we should follow the books and just take a train, now if everyone wants to do something else then I guess I'm fine with that but I'd rather not cuz that would make it impossible to do any plot later.

3 hours ago, ..... said:

I think we should follow the books and just take a train, now if everyone wants to do something else then I guess I'm fine with that but I'd rather not cuz that would make it impossible to do any plot later.

That’s a good point. I’m now on team train but am also cool with pigs/teleportation.