Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“I don’t think I’m going to be focused enough for that anymore.”

Jenny officially had a boyfriend now. She hadn’t even had a friend less than a week ago. This had been unimaginable. It was a shock to her system in the best kind of way.

“That’s perfectly fine with me. Better than fine.”

How was he this lucky?

“Did you…know I existed before this week? Sorry, I should stop asking questions.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“That’s perfectly fine with me. Better than fine.”

How was he this lucky?

“Did you…know I existed before this week? Sorry, I should stop asking questions.”

“No, it’s ok! And I kind of knew about you before. I vaguely recognized you, but didn’t know your name.”

It was an odd question to ask, but an interesting one.

”Did you know I existed?”

He probably did. She was Jenny, the weird Hades girl who always drew the wrong kind of attention.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“No, it’s ok! And I kind of knew about you before. I vaguely recognized you, but didn’t know your name.”

It was an odd question to ask, but an interesting one.

”Did you know I existed?”

He probably did. She was Jenny, the weird Hades girl who always drew the wrong kind of attention.

“Oh yeah, that makes sense.” He tried not to be disappointed, he’d expected that. 
“I did know, actually, I often hoped that you’d talk to me, I thought we might get along. Though I never imagined this, it’s better than I ever could have hoped.”

A half-blood of the eldest gods

Shall last for 5 against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap

A single choice shall end his days

Olympus to preserve or raze

The Quest for Lightning hold the Key

For in that quest they will be

Bit more Refined Prophecy 

Is everyone ok with that?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

add the words found to the end of the last line and it will be fine with me

@Weaver of Lights @Lunamor

how did i miss you becoming boyfriend and girfriend. grr

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Oh yeah, that makes sense.” He tried not to be disappointed, he’d expected that. 
“I did know, actually, I often hoped that you’d talk to me, I thought we might get along. Though I never imagined this, it’s better than I ever could have hoped.”

That surprised Jenny. No one wanted to talk to her. It made sense, though. He hadn’t shooed her away when she’d dumped poisonous flower ash on his hands. 

“I didn’t think anything like this was possible for me. Until that taxi ride, when you didn’t stop leaning on me, I’d never even considered something like this. I’d just assumed you wouldn’t like me in the same way. It still feels like you’re way outta my league.”

She tilted her head.

”You’ve got good taste, though, so that’s starting to make me think a little bit otherwise.”

She chuckled softly.

29 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I’m good with that.

A half-blood of the Olympian gods

Shall last for 5 Quests against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The hero's soul, a blade shall reap

A single choice shall end their days

Olympus to preserve or raze

The Quest for Lightning hold the Key

For in that particular quest they will be

Changed some of the lines

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

That surprised Jenny. No one wanted to talk to her. It made sense, though. He hadn’t shooed her away when she’d dumped poisonous flower ash on his hands. 

“I didn’t think anything like this was possible for me. Until that taxi ride, when you didn’t stop leaning on me, I’d never even considered something like this. I’d just assumed you wouldn’t like me in the same way. It still feels like you’re way outta my league.”

She tilted her head.

”You’ve got good taste, though, so that’s starting to make me think a little bit otherwise.”

She chuckled softly.

He laughed a little. “I’m out of your league,” he said, somewhat incredulous. “Have you seen yourself? You’re so incredible, if anything you’re way out of my league. But I do know one thing, I do have good taste, at least in this.”

8 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I'm fine with that. How about you, Rob?" @.....

“Sure”

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

umm. slightly faster than rob. remember he kept up with you before the buss

Rob wasn’t running, he was speedwalking and he was behind you but they’re running an eight minute mile pace right now, so just go off of that

7 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I’m fine with that

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He laughed a little. “I’m out of your league,” he said, somewhat incredulous. “Have you seen yourself? You’re so incredible, if anything you’re way out of my league. But I do know one thing, I do have good taste, at least in this.”

Suddenly, Jenny realized something. When she had met Edgar, she’d become afraid of death for the first time in a long time. She had always respected it, but it hasn’t terrified her. Now, she was scared that it would take Edgar from her- it had already nearly succeeded multiple times. It felt wrong for a child of death to be afraid of it.

He’s making you a coward.

She subconsciously grabbed Edgar’s hand, holding it tightly.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Suddenly, Jenny realized something. When she had met Edgar, she’d become afraid of death for the first time in a long time. She had always respected it, but it hasn’t terrified her. Now, she was scared that it would take Edgar from her- it had already nearly succeeded multiple times. It felt wrong for a child of death to be afraid of it.

He’s making you a coward.

She subconsciously grabbed Edgar’s hand, holding it tightly.

He squeezed it back. “Is everything ok?”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He squeezed it back. “Is everything ok?”

“I’m just…worried. Normally danger doesn’t phase me, but I think that’s because there hasn’t been anyone I cared enough about to be terrified for in years. I’ve come close to losing you already, and it’s only going to get more dangerous from here.”

Jenny put her ear against Edgar’s chest, listening to his heartbeat. It sounded strong, not weak like it had before. She’d need to make sure it stayed that way.

“I’m just…worried. Normally danger doesn’t phase me, but I think that’s because there hasn’t been anyone I cared enough about to be terrified for in years. I’ve come close to losing you already, and it’s only going to get more dangerous from here.”

Jenny put her ear against Edgar’s chest, listening to his heartbeat. It sounded strong, not weak like it had before. She’d need to make sure it stayed that way.

“Oh, I see.” He was mad she worried about him, it meant she cared, but so the same time he hated that it bothered her.

“I’ll stay safe, I’ll make sure both of us do, ok?”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Oh, I see.” He was mad she worried about him, it meant she cared, but so the same time he hated that it bothered her.

“I’ll stay safe, I’ll make sure both of us do, ok?”

Jenny nodded. Edgar would stay safe. None of what they were doing was safe, though. She’d need to help protect him, too. She nearly squeezed his hand more, but she didn’t want to break it. 

“Thank you.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. Edgar would stay safe. None of what they were doing was safe, though. She’d need to help protect him, too. She nearly squeezed his hand more, but she didn’t want to break it. 

“Thank you.”

“Of course.”

He let go of her hand, then wrapped his arms around her, her head still against his chest. He hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go.

54 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Of course.”

He let go of her hand, then wrapped his arms around her, her head still against his chest. He hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go.

Jenny hugged Edgar back, feeling his chest rise and fall. She blinked, and suddenly his shirt was covered in blood. She promptly shut her eyes again, not wanting to see that. It wasn’t real, she knew that. It had happened before, though. It could happen again.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny hugged Edgar back, feeling his chest rise and fall. She blinked, and suddenly his shirt was covered in blood. She promptly shut her eyes again, not wanting to see that. It wasn’t real, she knew that. It had happened before, though. It could happen again.

“You’re amazing,” he whispered to her, still holding her tightly.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You’re amazing,” he whispered to her, still holding her tightly.

“You’re amazing too.”

Jenny’s voice sounded almost weak, in a way. She still didn’t open her eyes.

“You’re amazing too.”

Jenny’s voice sounded almost weak, in a way. She still didn’t open her eyes.

He frowned at the tone of her voice. He didn’t know how to help. He was useless. So, not knowing what to say, he just held her.

26 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He frowned at the tone of her voice. He didn’t know how to help. He was useless. So, not knowing what to say, he just held her.

Eventually, Jenny’s cheek started to feel wet. She pulled back and touched it with her hand. Her fingers came back scarlet red. The blood on Edgar’s shirt was expanding.

”Are you bleeding?”

He didn’t seem to be in pain, but it felt so real.

This is all just her hallucinating.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Eventually, Jenny’s cheek started to feel wet. She pulled back and touched it with her hand. Her fingers came back scarlet red. The blood on Edgar’s shirt was expanding.

”Are you bleeding?”

He didn’t seem to be in pain, but it felt so real.

“I…don’t think so?” He looked down. “No, I’m not, what’s happening? What can I do?”

He hugged her even tighter.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…don’t think so?” He looked down. “No, I’m not, what’s happening? What can I do?”

He hugged her even tighter.

“Your chest, it’s…”

Blood started dripping from the corners of his eyes and she shied back, her own eyes widening in fear.

”It looks like you’re covered in blood. Your own blood.”

She fruitlessly tried to wipe the blood on her hands off on her clothing.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Your chest, it’s…”

Blood started dripping from the corners of his eyes and she shied back, her own eyes widening in fear.

”It looks like you’re covered in blood. Your own blood.”

She fruitlessly tried to wipe the blood on her hands off on her clothing.

“I’m fine, it’s fine, I’m ok. I bet Roy’s messing with your head right now, that’s probably why you’re seeing this.”