Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Lunamor said:

I’m good with skipping if Weaver is so we don’t hold things up

i dont mind waiting. realy i am just waiting for veil to get back online to contine our desscussion. 

37 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Hmm…that’s a hard one. Maybe my chariot.” His Gift flowed, forming a miniature chariot, intricate and beautiful. “It looked like that, see how in the side it has those holes? Those can be filled with darts and shot at opponents. And here,” he said, pointing to the back, “I store the… sorry, you probably don’t want to hear this. I know it’s boring.”

“No, this is interesting!”

Jenny responded immediately. She’d always wanted to ride a chariot before. Edgar’s looked even better than the majestic ones she’d already seen.

”Does it have any poisonous darts? I know of a poison that’ll paralyze you. They say your heartbeat slows so much that you seem to be dead. I tried it out myself, although I don’t remember what happened. So it probably worked. It could be helpful for a race.”

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I’m good with skipping after we wrap up this conversation. We could just have dinner end soon?

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“No, this is interesting!”

Jenny responded immediately. She’d always wanted to ride a chariot before. Edgar’s looked even better than the majestic ones she’d already seen.

”Does it have any poisonous darts? I know of a poison that’ll paralyze you. They say your heartbeat slows so much that you seem to be dead. I tried it out myself, although I don’t remember what happened. So it probably worked. It could be helpful for a race.”

Edgar smiled widely. The last person to show interest like that had been Kylee. He frowned slightly, he still missed her. Then he smiled again, turning back to the conversation.

“Yeah, you could use poison darts. And…please be safe, testing poison on yourself doesn’t seem like a great idea.”

33 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa shrugged. "Two years. And no, I'm not Poseidon. Just sitting. Eating. At the Poseidon table. With the new Poseidon kid."

"can i ask why. i dont think i have ever spoken to you before."

no problem will be about to log out myself now anyway. its getting verry late i have to stop doing this.

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar smiled widely. The last person to show interest like that had been Kylee. He frowned slightly, he still missed her. Then he smiled again, turning back to the conversation.

“Yeah, you could use poison darts. And…please be safe, testing poison on yourself doesn’t seem like a great idea.”

I’m good with that.

“Oh, it’s non lethal. Mostly. I haven’t been able to find anyone who’ll let me test poisons on them, anyways. And I don’t think secretly poisoning others is a very kind thing to do, even if it doesn’t cause any lasting harm.”

She narrowed her eyes.

”Unless it’s in a combat setting… I need to find a dart blower before tomorrow’s game…”

Her attention had drifted away from Edgar towards who knows where.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Oh, it’s non lethal. Mostly. I haven’t been able to find anyone who’ll let me test poisons on them, anyways. And I don’t think secretly poisoning others is a very kind thing to do, even if it doesn’t cause any lasting harm.”

She narrowed her eyes.

”Unless it’s in a combat setting… I need to find a dart blower before tomorrow’s game…”

Her attention had drifted away from Edgar towards who knows where.

“Yeah…you probably shouldn’t poison anyone without permission. Though…I wouldn’t mind if somehow some of it made its way to that kid,” he said, motioning to Roy. “And I think that would be a good idea, I might be able to make you one if you need it. We’re on the same team, right?”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah…you probably shouldn’t poison anyone without permission. Though…I wouldn’t mind if somehow some of it made its way to that kid,” he said, motioning to Roy. “And I think that would be a good idea, I might be able to make you one if you need it. We’re on the same team, right?”

Edgar wanted her to poison Roy? Jenny wasn’t sure if she could do that. Maybe if he was acting mean tomorrow.

“I believe so! I’m pretty sure that Hades is on the same team as Hephaestus this time. I still have some of that paralyzing poison left I can use for tomorrow for darts. I think I will need a dart blower for tomorrow’s game, please. If you have time. And if it doesn’t take you too much effort.”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Edgar wanted her to poison Roy? Jenny wasn’t sure if she could do that. Maybe if he was acting mean tomorrow.

“I believe so! I’m pretty sure that Hades is on the same team as Hephaestus this time. I still have some of that paralyzing poison left I can use for tomorrow for darts. I think I will need a dart blower for tomorrow’s game, please. If you have time. And if it doesn’t take you too much effort.”

“Alright, that’s cool!” He looked around, dinner seemed to be ending. “I’ll naht that dart blower, I’ll have enough time, it’s not like anyone…I’ll have enough time.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Alright, that’s cool!” He looked around, dinner seemed to be ending. “I’ll naht that dart blower, I’ll have enough time, it’s not like anyone…I’ll have enough time.”

Jenny clapped her hands excitedly.

“Yay! Thank you so much!”

Her stomach growled, and she realized that she’d forgotten to eat. Again. Ah well, it was getting late. She could just eat a large breakfast tomorrow, if she had enough time after making darts.

Based on my irl ADHD experience :P

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny clapped her hands excitedly.

“Yay! Thank you so much!”

Her stomach growled, and she realized that she’d forgotten to eat. Again. Ah well, it was getting late. She could just eat a large breakfast tomorrow, if she had enough time after making darts.

“Of course, I’m happy to help! Thanks again for talking to me, I appreciate it. Usually people act more like him,” he said, pointing to Roy. “So it’s nice to have someone to actually talk to. See you tomorrow I guess,” he said, picking up his plate.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Of course, I’m happy to help! Thanks again for talking to me, I appreciate it. Usually people act more like him,” he said, pointing to Roy. “So it’s nice to have someone to actually talk to. See you tomorrow I guess,” he said, picking up his plate.

“See you tomorrow!”

Jenny hopped out of her seat, then skipped away, waving at Edgar over her shoulder. She hummed to herself as she headed to the Hades cabin, thinking about what a great day she had had. She had made a friend. An actual friend.

Soon, she approached a building dark as midnight. Twin obsidian statues of hellhounds flanked the door, whom she had affectionately dubbed Rosie and Tim. Jenny patted their heads, then pushed open the door and went inside to begin preparations for tomorrow’s capture the flag game. She wanted to make Edgar proud. For the first time in a long time, she wanted to win.

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“See you tomorrow!”

Jenny hopped out of her seat, then skipped away, waving at Edgar over her shoulder. She hummed to herself as she headed to the Hades cabin, thinking about what a great day she had had. She had made a friend. An actual friend.

Soon, she approached a building dark as midnight. Twin obsidian statues of hellhounds flanked the door, whom she had affectionately dubbed Rosie and Tim. Jenny patted their heads, then pushed open the door and went inside to begin preparations for tomorrow’s capture the flag game. She wanted to make Edgar proud. For the first time in a long time, she wanted to win.

Edgar waved to her as she left. As he went back to the Hephaestus cabin, his mind began working on a way to make a good blowgun. He ignored the whispers from his siblings, their gossip which, tonight, was obviously about Jenny. He wished he had the courage to stand up to them, to defend his friend, but instead he just ignored them. He went to his bunk, pulled out a sheet of paper, and began drawing out the blowgun. He also decided to make a band to hold darts, which would go around her forearm. Around one in the morning, he put up his designs and the carving he’d begun, and finally let sleep take him.

Name: Aaron

Godly Parent: Demeter

Fatal Flaw: Hubris

General flaws: ADHD, Dyslexia, Allergies to Animals

Divine Gift: Plant Manipulation

Preferred Weapon(if any): Cavalry Sword

Time spent at the camp(if any): 1/2 Year

Appearance: Aaron, is a smaller set person, with a tad darker skin, and brownish hair. 

Personality: Tries to help people grow, much like the plants that they tend. The enjoy helping, and enjoy combat, with plants...

7 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Haven't spoken to you either. Yes I am a Poseidon kid that was sarcasm, genius." Kasa almost rolls her eyes but decides to stop being so mean.

"huh yeah, I should have guessed. you have the Poseidon look about you. anyway its getting late. I'm going to head to bed now. see you tomorrow during capture the flag."

*claps hands* time skip. it is now morning of the next day.

roy climbs out of bed with a throbbing headache. he grabs some anti-headache stuff and heads out to breakfast. 

Aaron walks out of the Demeter cabin, stunned that a building could be made almost entirely out of plants. He had been messing around with some during the night, and when he had awoke, he had needed to cut himself out of the vines, as he could make things grow, but not wither and die. 

He strode outside, looking around and stretching, and ducks back inside, to put his Camp Half Blood shirt on. He still couldn't believe that this place existed, it was almost a dream come true. Heading out, he heads towards the mess

Jenny opened the door to the Hades cabin, greeting the twin obsidian hellhounds. A small pouch was attached to her hip. As she skipped through camp to the dining area, it made a cacophony of little metallic clinks with each bound. A corked vial of a viscous silvery liquid attached to the other side of her hip sloshed. Her hair was in a neater bun than usual.

When Jenny reached her destination, she remembered the resolution she had made yesterday to eat a particularly large breakfast. Jenny grabbed a plate and piled it high with food. She’d need to have all the energy she could get for the game. Somehow managing to balance the precarious tower of food as she skipped, Jenny made her way over to the unoccupied Hephaestus table. She plopped down in the exact same seat she had sat in the previous day and kept an eye out for Edgar.

@Weaver of Lights

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny opened the door to the Hades cabin, greeting the twin obsidian hellhounds. A small pouch was attached to her hip. As she skipped through camp to the dining area, it made a cacophony of little metallic clinks with each bound. A corked vial of a viscous silvery liquid attached to the other side of her hip sloshed. Her hair was in a neater bun than usual.

When Jenny reached her destination, she remembered the resolution she had made yesterday to eat a particularly large breakfast. Jenny grabbed a plate and piled it high with food. She’d need to have all the energy she could get for the game. Somehow managing to balance the precarious tower of food as she skipped, Jenny made her way over to the unoccupied Hephaestus table. She plopped down in the exact same seat she had sat in the previous day and kept an eye out for Edgar.

@Weaver of Lights

A while later, Edgar walked over, slouching with deep bags beneath his eyes. He smiled broadly when he saw Jenny though. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a beautifully carved blowgun. His Gift spun around his bare arm, seeming almost in nervous. Edgar plopped down next to Jenny, holding out the blowgun. It had a detailed depiction of Cerberus on the side.

roy walks over to Chiron and asks a favour before sitting back down at the Dionysus table.

chiron stands up and announces the teams to the group. "please can i get Jenny from hades, Edgar from Hephaestus, roy from Dionysus, Aaron from Demeter, Kasa from Posiden and (anyone else who i might have missed/joins late.) you will all be in the red team. (insert random assortment of people) you will all be the blue team. at 12 you will all meet at the creek.

13 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

A while later, Edgar walked over, slouching with deep bags beneath his eyes. He smiled broadly when he saw Jenny though. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a beautifully carved blowgun. His Gift spun around his bare arm, seeming almost in nervous. Edgar plopped down next to Jenny, holding out the blowgun. It had a detailed depiction of Cerberus on the side.

When Edgar headed in her direction, Jenny smiled. She was more relieved than she had expected. She had thought that he wanted to be her friend, but was used to people lying to her about that. She waved as he approached.

Upon seeing the blowgun, Jenny was absolutely thrilled. Her eyes widened with excitement. It was even better than she had hoped. Reverently taking it, she marveled at the weapon. When she noticed the art of Cerberus, she gasped.

”Cerbie!”

She gave Edgar a hug.

”Thank you so much!”

Jenny quickly went back to inspecting the blowgun, holding one end up to her eye and peering inside.

Edited by Lunamor

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

When Edgar headed in her direction, Jenny smiled. She was more relieved than she had expected. She had thought that he wanted to be her friend, but was used to people lying to her about that. She waved as he approached.

Upon seeing the blowgun, Jenny was absolutely thrilled. Her eyes widened with excitement. It was even better than she had hoped. Reverently taking it, she marveled at the weapon. When she noticed the art of Cerberus, she gasped.

”Cerbie!”

She gave Edgar a hug.

”Thank you so much!”

Jenny quickly went back to inspecting the blowgun, holding one end up to her eye and peering inside.

Edgar seemed very surprised at the hug, but he smiled at the elation in her voice and posture. He pointed at a button on one side of the weapon. “That will fire a dart from the blowgun without you needing to actually blow, but you can only use it once, then I’ll have to prep it again, which takes a couple minutes. It should make you a very dangerous person in capture the flag, though I suspect you already are one.”

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar seemed very surprised at the hug, but he smiled at the elation in her voice and posture. He pointed at a button on one side of the weapon. “That will fire a dart from the blowgun without you needing to actually blow, but you can only use it once, then I’ll have to prep it again, which takes a couple minutes. It should make you a very dangerous person in capture the flag, though I suspect you already are one.”

Jenny nodded at his explanation, then grinned mischievously. She unhooked the pouch and vial from her hips and set them both on the table. She dumped out the former’s contents, sending darts nearly rolling off of its edge. Their tips were so thin that they seemed to taper into needles. 

“I traded one of my daggers with an Athena kid to get these. She said they were the best ones you can find.”

As a demonstration, she pricked her finger with one and not a drop of blood was spilled.

”You can hardly feel them. Unless they hit your eye. You’d definitely feel that.”

She held up the vial.

”This is the paralysis poison. The liquid is a bit thick, so it stays on the tips of the darts quite well. I’ll have to dip each dart in individually right before I fire it, though, since otherwise the poison would dry up.”

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded at his explanation, then grinned mischievously. She unhooked the pouch and vial from her hips and set them both on the table. She dumped out the former’s contents, sending darts nearly rolling off of its edge. Their tips were so thin that they seemed to taper into needles. 

“I traded one of my daggers with an Athena kid to get these. She said they were the best ones you can find.”

As a demonstration, she pricked her finger with one and not a drop of blood was spilled.

”You can hardly feel them. Unless they hit your eye. You’d definitely feel that.”

She held up the vial.

”This is the paralysis poison. The liquid is a bit thick, so it stays on the tips of the darts quite well. I’ll have to dip each dart in individually right before I fire it, though, since otherwise the poison would dry up.”

“Wow, those are amazing! I’m sorry you had to lose a dagger to get them though. And how long does the poison usually last?”