Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

It hurts. 

Jenny peeked at her bandages. There was a little bit of red on them, but they weren’t soaked with blood. That was probably a good sign. She was tempted to poke them to see how painful that would be, but managed to hold herself back. 

Everything kind of aches, actually. I think it’s the lightning.

Roy’s spear was a very effective weapon.

Edgar wanted to hug her tightly, to let her know he cared, that he was there with her. But he also didn’t want to hurt her any more than she  already was. “I wish it didn’t. Are you sure you won’t drink the Gorgon’s blood?”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar wanted to hug her tightly, to let her know he cared, that he was there with her. But he also didn’t want to hurt her any more than she  already was. “I wish it didn’t. Are you sure you won’t drink the Gorgon’s blood?”

Jenny shook her head to decline drinking it, although not quite as emphatically as last time. 

Maybe sleeping will help. I’m very tired.

Her exhaustion now outweighed her paranoia that Roy was going to attack her in her sleep.

I should probably lie down for that. Is it ok if you carry me over to my bag?

She’d placed her pack up against a tree near the edge of their impromptu campish area. It felt like it was less out in the open.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny shook her head to decline drinking it, although not quite as emphatically as last time. 

Maybe sleeping will help. I’m very tired.

Her exhaustion now outweighed her paranoia that Roy was going to attack her in her sleep.

I should probably lie down for that. Is it ok if you carry me over to my bag?

She’d placed her pack up against a tree near the edge of their impromptu campish area. It felt like it was less out in the open.

“Of course I will. You should sleep, it’ll be good for you.” Her very gently picked her up, carrying her to her bag, then set her down, sitting next to her, unsure of what to do next.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Of course I will. You should sleep, it’ll be good for you.” Her very gently picked her up, carrying her to her bag, then set her down, sitting next to her, unsure of what to do next.

Thank you.

Jenny then proceeded to instantly pass out.

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar held up his own dagger. “What are you hiding Roy?”

@RoyalBeeMage

"oh you have no idea." roy wisperd to himself

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar gently pushed her back down, then began wrapping her side, his hands shaking. “I should have protected you better.” He looked at Roy, hatred in his eyes. “I can make sure this never happens again…”

@RoyalBeeMage

"I'm sure it wont happen for a while."

44 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar watched over her, making sure nothing, especially Roy, would hurt her.

roy leaned in closer to get a closer look at jenny's inguries. 

24 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy leaned in closer to get a closer look at jenny's inguries. 

The bandages covering her side were now getting a bit more red. Not at an alarming rate, but they would likely need to be changed the next day. Lightning burns could be seen randomly dispersed on her skin, although the ambrosia had made them become faint. She was paler than usual, but her breathing was deep and steady. 

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

The bandages covering her side were now getting a bit more red. Not at an alarming rate, but they would likely need to be changed the next day. Lightning burns could be seen randomly dispersed on her skin, although the ambrosia had made them become faint. She was paler than usual, but her breathing was deep and steady. 

"how are you feeling at the moment?"

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t respond, still fast asleep. She shifted slightly at the noise, however.

i didnt reilise she was asleep. is edger awake still?

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy ignores Edgar and leans closer. "is it time for more ambrosia?"

“I said go away. I’ll take care of her.” He reached down, grabbing his knife’s hilt.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I said go away. I’ll take care of her.” He reached down, grabbing his knife’s hilt.

"how can i trust you to look after her? you are far to incompetent."

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Go away, or I’ll make you leave.”

"alright alright i will back away. but you will let me know if anything changes. do you understand?"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"alright alright i will back away. but you will let me know if anything changes. do you understand?"

“I understand what you want, yes.” He wouldn’t tell him though, no need to help his plans, whatever they were.

“I understand what you want, yes.” He wouldn’t tell him though, no need to help his plans, whatever they were.

"are you sure you understand?"

Edgar just looked down at Jenny and waited for her to wake up. @Lunamor

Normally, Jenny slept like a corpse. Silent and unmoving, you would barely be able to tell that she was alive. This time, however, she frequently shifted slightly. She occasionally mumbled indistinguishable words under her breath.

Jenny dreamt of the voice in her head. It was telling her what to do, and she was listening. She walked through camp, opening bottomless cracks in the earth under each cabin. One by one they plummeted, some still trapped inside. She threw daggers at campers come to stop her. They always fatally hit their mark, whether than be an eye or a throat. Jenny cornered Edgar, who had been trying to flee, and stabbed him in the heart with Sword. She grinned as she watched the terror in his eyes eventually fade into emptiness. Jenny laughed, but it wasn’t her laugh.

She shifted onto her injured side. The pain jolted her back to consciousness. No memory of her dream remained. She found it odd that she didn’t dream. She almost always did.

If Gift was touching her still, it might’ve seen some of that since it’s been able to see her dreams before.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Normally, Jenny slept like a corpse. Silent and unmoving, you would barely be able to tell that she was alive. This time, however, she frequently shifted slightly. She occasionally mumbled indistinguishable words under her breath.

Jenny dreamt of the voice in her head. It was telling her what to do, and she was listening. She walked through camp, opening bottomless cracks in the earth under each cabin. One by one they plummeted, some still trapped inside. She threw daggers at campers come to stop her. They always fatally hit their mark, whether than be an eye or a throat. Jenny cornered Edgar, who had been trying to flee, and stabbed him in the heart with Sword. She grinned as she watched the terror in his eyes eventually fade into emptiness. Jenny laughed, but it wasn’t her laugh.

She shifted onto her injured side. The pain jolted her back to consciousness. No memory of her dream remained. She found it odd that she didn’t dream. She almost always did.

“Jen, are you ok?” Edgar asked, seeing her awake. “You were talking in your sleep.”