Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Jen, are you ok?” Edgar asked, seeing her awake. “You were talking in your sleep.”

“Weird, I don’t normally do that. I wasn’t dreaming, either.”

Why did her head hurt? Maybe it was just from being injured. Jenny looked at her side and noticed that her hand was on Sword’s hilt. She’d partially drawn it. She pushed it back in its sheath, a bit concerned.

”Hopefully I don’t start sleep fighting.”

Jenny was only half-joking.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Jen, are you ok?” Edgar asked, seeing her awake. “You were talking in your sleep.”

"thank the gods your ok. we still need you."

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Why did her head hurt? Maybe it was just from being injured. Jenny looked at her side and noticed that her hand was on Sword’s hilt. She’d partially drawn it. She pushed it back in its sheath, a bit concerned.

"you might have if you didnt wake up."

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"thank the gods your ok. we still need you."

"you might have if you didnt wake up."

Roy was the cause of why she might not be ok. Why was he happy that Jenny was fine? Did he feel bad, or was he just trying to get on their good side? Jenny pushed herself up into a sitting position, grimacing in pain, and leaned again the tree behind her. 

“Was it really that bad?”

@Weaver of Lights

22 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

15 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Roy was the cause of why she might not be ok. Why was he happy that Jenny was fine? Did he feel bad, or was he just trying to get on their good side? Jenny pushed herself up into a sitting position, grimacing in pain, and leaned again the tree behind her. 

“Was it really that bad?”

@Weaver of Lights

“It wasn’t that bad,” he sags, moving up next to her. “Please don’t move though, I can see it hurts you.” He wrapped an arm around her.

“It wasn’t that bad,” he sags, moving up next to her. “Please don’t move though, I can see it hurts you.” He wrapped an arm around her.

Jenny nodded. Her next words were spoken excitedly.

”Hey, talking doesn’t hurt that much any- ow.”

She continued on in a softer, more subdued voice.

Quiet talking doesn’t hurt that much anymore.”

It hadn’t been that long. Why was she able to talk again so soon? Perhaps she’d been overreacting before. Jenny normally wasn’t one to overreact, however.

@RoyalBeeMage

It hadn’t been that long. Why was she able to talk again so soon? Perhaps she’d been overreacting before. Jenny normally wasn’t one to overreact, however.

@RoyalBeeMage

"how are you feeling? more ambrosia? more food?"

Just now, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

“Then talk quietly please.”

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how are you feeling? more ambrosia? more food?"

“I don’t think it’s been long enough for more ambrosia. I can try to eat some food, although I don’t know if I can stomach it.”

Food was probably a good idea. She’d need energy to help with the healing process. Jenny felt like it would just fall out of the hole in her side, however. She knew that was irrational- she’d be probably be dead by now if there was actually a hole in her stomach- but she still worried anyways.

@Weaver of Lights

“I don’t think it’s been long enough for more ambrosia. I can try to eat some food, although I don’t know if I can stomach it.”

Food was probably a good idea. She’d need energy to help with the healing process. Jenny felt like it would just fall out of the hole in her side, however. She knew that was irrational- she’d be probably be dead by now if there was actually a hole in her stomach- but she still worried anyways.

@Weaver of Lights

"here take some food." roy said handing her some bread.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@Weaver of Lights

Edgar glared at Roy. Why was he being so nice? Was he…trying to replace Edgar? No, that couldn’t be possible…could it? He pulled Jenny ever so slightly closer to him. “Be careful with that food, it might be poisoned.”

@RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar glared at Roy. Why was he being so nice? Was he…trying to replace Edgar? No, that couldn’t be possible…could it? He pulled Jenny ever so slightly closer to him. “Be careful with that food, it might be poisoned.”

@RoyalBeeMage

"why would it be poisond. we need her more than you."

16 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"here take some food." roy said handing her some bread.

14 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

@RoyalBeeMage

Jenny took the bread and stared at it for a while. She genuinely wasn’t sure if it was poisoned or not. After a few moments, she tore off a tiny piece. Something told her that Roy could be trusted at the moment. She ate it, and it fortunately didn’t fall out of the hole in her side. She didn’t immediately die, either, so it probably wasn’t poisoned enough to kill her before she could drink gorgon’s blood. Jenny realized that she was rather hungry, so she slowly but steadily began eating the rest of the bread.

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"why would it be poisond. we need her more than you."

She shot Roy a withering glare for that comment.

”Don’t talk about Ed that way.”

Edited by Lunamor
Dialogue added

28 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny took the bread and stared at it for a while. She genuinely wasn’t sure if it was poisoned or not. After a few moments, she tore off a tiny piece. Something told her that Roy could be trusted at the moment. She ate it, and it fortunately didn’t fall out of the hole in her side. She didn’t immediately die, either, so it probably wasn’t poisoned enough to kill her before she could drink gorgon’s blood. Jenny realized that she was rather hungry, so she slowly but steadily began eating the rest of the bread.

She shot Roy a withering glare for that comment.

”Don’t talk about Ed that way.”

"i am sorry i jsut need you to be safe."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i am sorry i jsut need you to be safe."

“We need Ed to be safe too. I need Ed to be safe.”

Why was Roy being nice to her specifically? It had to be more than her ability to navigate the underworld. She hadn’t even been there before. Did he just hate Ed that much more than he hated her? Jenny wrapped her arm around Ed protectively.

@Weaver of Lights

Just now, Lunamor said:

“We need Ed to be safe too. I need Ed to be safe.”

Why was Roy being nice to her specifically? It had to be more than her ability to navigate the underworld. She hadn’t even been there before. Did he just hate Ed that much more than he hated her? Jenny wrapped her arm around Ed protectively.

@Weaver of Lights

"only because you need edgar to be safe will i help him."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"only because you need edgar to be safe will i help him."

Jenny nodded. This was just so weird. Roy wasn’t only protecting her, he was doing what she asked him to as well. He was apparently willing to protect Edgar, the person who he seemed to hate most in the world. Maybe it was his madness magic malfunctioning. Was that necessarily a bad thing? It was probably a good idea to encourage it; that would take one problem off of her plate.

”Thank you. I need him to be safe.”

It couldn’t hurt to reiterate that.

@Weaver of Lights

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. This was just so weird. Roy wasn’t only protecting her, he was doing what she asked him to as well. He was apparently willing to protect Edgar, the person who he seemed to hate most in the world. Maybe it was his madness magic malfunctioning. Was that necessarily a bad thing? It was probably a good idea to encourage it; that would take one problem off of her plate.

”Thank you. I need him to be safe.”

It couldn’t hurt to reiterate that.

@Weaver of Lights

Edgar looked down. They thought he needed protection from things that they didn’t. And the thing was…they were probably right. Right now, the only purpose he served for the quest was to keep Jenny happy. He sighed softly.

@RoyalBeeMage

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar looked down. They thought he needed protection from things that they didn’t. And the thing was…they were probably right. Right now, the only purpose he served for the quest was to keep Jenny happy. He sighed softly.

@RoyalBeeMage

Jenny heard Ed sigh and glanced over to find him looking downwards. She did that when she was sad. Was Ed sad? She didn’t want to ask him about it in front of Roy. He might try and use his response to make him hate himself more. So Jenny just tightened her arm around Ed, managing to not show the pain that caused externally. She wasn’t sure how she could make him happy again.

Is Gift still a tablet?

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny heard Ed sigh and glanced over to find him looking downwards. She did that when she was sad. Was Ed sad? She didn’t want to ask him about it in front of Roy. He might try and use his response to make him hate himself more. So Jenny just tightened her arm around Ed, managing to not show the pain that caused externally. She wasn’t sure how she could make him happy again.

Sure.

He looked at her and smiled sadly.

He looked at her and smiled sadly.

He was smiling, but Jenny could never tell what that meant with him. She thought at Gift, asking it to transcribe her thoughts again.

How can I help make you happy?

She subtly nudged Ed and put Gift in his hand. Jenny was attempting to keep Roy from noticing this.

Just now, Lunamor said:

He was smiling, but Jenny could never tell what that meant with him. She thought at Gift, asking it to transcribe her thoughts again.

How can I help make you happy?

She subtly nudged Ed and put Gift in his hand. Jenny was attempting to keep Roy from noticing this.

He took Gift, but nothing appeared on the surface. He gave it back, looking confused. “I don’t know if you can,” he whispered.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He took Gift, but nothing appeared on the surface. He gave it back, looking confused. “I don’t know if you can,” he whispered.

Jenny’s face briefly fell, but then morphed into an expression of determination. She whispered back.

”I want to try, at least. Please let me know if you get any ideas.”

She wanted to help, but had no idea how. Sometimes she couldn’t figure out what would make herself happy, though, so she understood Ed’s trouble with this.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny’s face briefly fell, but then morphed into an expression of determination. She whispered back.

”I want to try, at least. Please let me know if you get any ideas.”

She wanted to help, but had no idea how. Sometimes she couldn’t figure out what would make herself happy, though, so she understood Ed’s trouble with this.

“I will. I just…wish I weren’t so helpless.” He shrugged. “It’s ok though. I also don’t trust Roy. He has some strange motive for all of this, he’d never protect me for anything he didn’t think was life or death. Even then, I’m not sure if he would.”

“I will. I just…wish I weren’t so helpless.” He shrugged. “It’s ok though. I also don’t trust Roy. He has some strange motive for all of this, he’d never protect me for anything he didn’t think was life or death. Even then, I’m not sure if he would.”

Jenny didn’t know how to respond to the first part of what Ed said, but she found herself agreeing with the second part. Ed made a good point.

”I don’t think…”

She trailed off and her eyes glazed over.

”I think we should trust Roy, for now.”

Jenny looked odd. She seemed to be staring through Edgar instead of at him. She sounded odd, too. Her voice was a bit flat and slightly lower in tone than it normally was. The difference was incredibly minor, however, small enough that one might think they were seeing something where there wasn’t anything.

Jenny didn’t know how to respond to the first part of what Ed said, but she found herself agreeing with the second part. Ed made a good point.

”I don’t think…”

She trailed off and her eyes glazed over.

”I think we should trust Roy, for now.”

Jenny looked odd. She seemed to be staring through Edgar instead of at him. She sounded odd, too. Her voice was a bit flat and slightly lower in tone than it normally was. The difference was incredibly minor, however, small enough that one might think they were seeing something where there wasn’t anything.

“…are you sure? Why do you think that? Are you ok, you seem like there’s something wrong.” Something you aren’t telling me.

I trust you though.”