Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

“How about you never let it down.@

“You again.” Roy said changing his spear and pointing it towards Terrance 

Jenny jumped when she saw Roy, then jumped again when she noticed the stranger. How long had both of them been watching? Why did that keep happening to them? She and Ed needed to pick better spots to hide from prying eyes. She would’ve started blushing had it not been for her annoyance at seeing the stranger again.

“Feel like telling us why you’re here now?”

She didn’t bother with her dagger, instead mentally searching for the guy’s awakeness in case she ended up needing to snuff it out.

@Weaver of Lights

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

23 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“How about you never let it down.@

“You again.” Roy said changing his spear and pointing it towards Terrance 

"See? First response is to fight and kill."

17 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny jumped when she saw Roy, then jumped again when she noticed the stranger. How long had both of them been watching? Why did that keep happening to them? She and Ed needed to pick better spots to hide from prying eyes. She would’ve started blushing had it not been for her annoyance at seeing the stranger again.

“Feel like telling us why you’re here now?”

She didn’t bother with her dagger, instead mentally searching for the guy’s awakeness in case she ended up needing to snuff it out.

@Weaver of Lights

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Not if you won't tell me what your intend to do to me."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"See? First response is to fight and kill."

"Not if you won't tell me what your intend to do to me."

Jenny sighed a long, long sigh.

”That depends on how close you get without saying why you’re here. Aaron probably won’t kill you, but I can’t say the same for Roy here.”

She nodded towards Roy.

”If we know why you’re here, we can at least have a civil conversation. I promise I won’t let anyone else hurt you.”

@RoyalBeeMage

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”That depends on how close you get without saying why you’re here. Aaron probably won’t kill you, but I can’t say the same for Roy here.”

She nodded towards Roy.

”If we know why you’re here, we can at least have a civil conversation. I promise I won’t let anyone else hurt you.”

@RoyalBeeMage

“I can be civil while holding a spear to your neck.”

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I can be civil while holding a spear to your neck.”

Jenny finally drew her dagger and looked at Roy.

”Roy, that’s not what civil means. Remember the last time you tried to converse with your weapon out?”

She pointed at the bloody bandages on her side.

Edited by Lunamor

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

She nodded towards Roy.

@RoyalBeeMage

"Why should I believe that? Or that you could even control whether someone hurts me? There's... there's a reason I stayed hidden at camp."

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron glances at Jenny, and yells "Why exactly won't I kill him, if he threatens anyone again he may be meeting the pointy end of my sword, or most likely strangulation via plants" 

Jenny stood, now angry. The pain was nothing to her in that moment.

”I can take care of him. I’ll take care of you if I need to, too.”

Frost began to quickly spread out from her feet, covering the ground beneath the group. The temperature dropped significantly.

@The Aspiring Archivist

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Frost began to quickly spread out from her feet, covering the ground beneath the group. The temperature dropped significantly.

@The Aspiring Archivist

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

Edgar stood next to her. He’d fight along side her, no matter who it was he was fighting. Even if it was against the gods themselves.

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron glances at Jenny, and yells "Why exactly won't I kill him, if he threatens anyone again he may be meeting the pointy end of my sword, or most likely strangulation via plants" 

"I haven't threatened anyone!"

Just now, Lunamor said:

@The Aspiring Archivist

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

Isn't she a child of Hades? I though cold was more an Aeolus or Zephyr thing, maybe.

Terrance felt his chest tighten, and his hands begin to shake again. When he spoke, it was quiet. "I stayed hidden because people fear me. And when they do, they think that gives them the right to get rid of me."

"I haven't threatened anyone!"

Terrance felt his chest tighten, and his hands begin to shake again. When he spoke, it was quiet. "I stayed hidden because people fear me. And when they do, they think that gives them the right to get rid of me."

They have limited Cryokinesis, basically they can just make frost and lower temperatures. Nico did it when he got angry (I’ve been referencing his wiki page for Jenny’s powers :P).

“I know how you feel, and I’m sorry you feel that way.”

Jenny’s tone had softened somewhat. She sympathized with the guy. Her frost didn’t melt yet, however.

”But you still need to tell us why you are here.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I know how you feel, and I’m sorry you feel that way.”

Jenny’s tone had softened somewhat. She sympathized with the guy. Her frost didn’t melt yet, however.

”But you still need to tell us why you are here.”

The air seemed to fill with a tense dread, though this time he didn't look at anyone.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The air seemed to fill with a tense dread, though this time he didn't look at anyone.

Jenny growled. This wasn’t a regular fear. Subconsciously, she responded. An aura of dread now surrounded her as well. It wasn’t nearly as powerful, however.

”You need to tell us. Now.”

This guy was on thin ice. Literally, she supposed, glancing at the frost coating the ground.

Hades kids get nerfed versions of a bunch of stuff :P

Jenny growled. This wasn’t a regular fear. Subconsciously, she responded. An aura of dread now surrounded her as well. It wasn’t nearly as powerful, however.

”You need to tell us. Now.”

This guy was on thin ice. Literally, she supposed, glancing at the frost coating the ground.

"I don't have an answer for you. I don't... know, exactly?"

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't have an answer for you. I don't... know, exactly?"

“Think harder, then.”

He’s taking too long to answer. Just kill him, skip the wait. Don’t let him strike first.

Jenny tried to ignore the voice, but it made sense. She always tried to assume the best when it came to the intents of others, however. Well, except for Roy.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d, mostly still works

“Think harder, then.”

He’s taking too long to answer. Just kill him, skip the wait. Don’t let him strike first.

Jenny tried to ignore the voice, but it made sense. She always tried to assume the best when it came to the intents of others, however. Well, except for Roy.

"What part of 'I don't have an answer' confuses you?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What part of 'I don't have an answer' confuses you?"

“The part where, as Aaron mentioned, you followed us for three days. You don’t do that on a whim.”

Either he was hiding something, or he was crazy. Neither option was great. Her grip tightened slightly on Sword as frost crawled up its blade. She didn’t raise it yet, but with the way this guy was acting, it was only a matter of time.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“The part where, as Aaron mentioned, you followed us for three days. You don’t do that on a whim.”

Either he was hiding something, or he was crazy. Neither option was great. Her grip tightened slightly on Sword as frost crawled up its blade. She didn’t raise it yet, but with the way this guy was acting, it was only a matter of time.

"I told you. I wanted to come on this quest. I needed to be here. I don't have an answer for you."

"I told you. I wanted to come on this quest. I needed to be here. I don't have an answer for you."

Jenny sheathed Sword.

“‘I wanted to come on this quest’ counts as an answer. More specific than ‘I wanted to come’.”

She awkwardly sat back down. Why had this guy been so difficult? Was he incapable of answering a question?

”I’m Jenny. What’s your name?”

Hopefully he’d actually answer that.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny sheathed Sword.

“‘I wanted to come on this quest’ counts as an answer. More specific than ‘I wanted to come’.”

She awkwardly sat back down. Why had this guy been so difficult? Was he incapable of answering a question?

”I’m Jenny. What’s your name?”

Hopefully he’d actually answer that.

"I think the quest part is implied, considering what you are doing." He did not answer her question.

"I think the quest part is implied, considering what you are doing." He did not answer her question.

Jenny sat back, crossing her arms. This guy was going to kill her. Not physically, just mentally from extreme annoyance.

”What’s your name?”

She wasn’t speaking until this guy proved he could answer multiple different questions. Based on what she’d seen so far, she wondered if she would become permanently mute.

Jenny sat back, crossing her arms. This guy was going to kill her. Not physically, just mentally from extreme annoyance.

”What’s your name?”

She wasn’t speaking until this guy proved he could answer multiple different questions. Based on what she’d seen so far, she wondered if she would become permanently mute.

"You can call me what you feel like calling me. It doesn't really matter."