Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...Terrance. My name is Terrance."

Jenny uncrossed her arms and smiled. She noted that the silent treatment seemed to be effective when dealing with Terrance.

”Nice to meet you, Terrance.”

She stuck out her hand for a handshake. By now, the frost had melted away and the temperature had returned to normal.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yuck" Aaron spits, "Sounds like an old man's name" he says tauntingly. 

Jenny just rolled her eyes.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny uncrossed her arms and smiled. She noted that the silent treatment seemed to be effective when dealing with Terrance.

”Nice to meet you, Terrance.”

She stuck out her hand for a handshake. By now, the frost had melted away and the temperature had returned to normal.

Jenny just rolled her eyes.

Terrance was stood much too far away to shake hands, and he didn't seem inclined to come closer.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Plastique from the Reckoners rp is currently my favorite rp character to write, it really is fun :P

Terrance was stood much too far away to shake hands, and he didn't seem inclined to come closer.

Rude. Jenny withdrew her hand, frowning. This guy really didn’t seem to trust her. Was it cause he’d figured out that she was a Hades kid?

”You already know who Roy and Aaron are. This is Edgar.”

She gestured to Ed, who was still next to her.

@Weaver of Lights

Just now, Lunamor said:

Rude. Jenny withdrew her hand, frowning. This guy really didn’t seem to trust her. Was it cause he’d figured out that she was a Hades kid?

”You already know who Roy and Aaron are. This is Edgar.”

She gestured to Ed, who was still next to her.

@Weaver of Lights

He nodded.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny finally drew her dagger and looked at Roy.

”Roy, that’s not what civil means. Remember the last time you tried to converse with your weapon out?”

She pointed at the bloody bandages on her side.

" i remember. i still think that it is a good way to talk without worry of what they will do with their godly powers."

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He nodded.

"you still didn't answer why you are here."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"humph. what do you know about my spear?"

Jenny shot Roy a glare. She started to attempt to locate his awakeness, just in case he got too aggressive. What was up with him and wanting to stab people with his spear today?

He would know anything he might have seen while they traveled.

good. so he will know about its electric powers

"i asume that you know what it can do. you know how it can shock every nerve in the body causing you to freeze for a few minutes. i am sorry that your body can't withstand a hit. answer my question in a satisfactory way!"

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny shot Roy a glare. She started to attempt to locate his awakeness, just in case he got too aggressive. What was up with him and wanting to stab people with his spear today?

hes just in a verry stabby mood. imean he has just got into a fight with madusa today. why wouldnt he be stabbiing people. wait how is it still the same day as madusa. that was like 20 pages ago.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i asume that you know what it can do. you know how it can shock every nerve in the body causing you to freeze for a few minutes. i am sorry that your body can't withstand a hit. answer my question in a satisfactory way!"

"What about my answer is unsatisfactory to you?" His voice and posture betrayed no fear, though his hands still shook.

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Roy!”

Jenny winced as the yell seemed to painfully echo inside of her wound.

”Calm down, or I’ll make you.”

This time, shadows began to surround her instead of frost. She was too tired for frost.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d, still works.

On 3/5/2024 at 7:04 PM, The Clarinetist said:

Harold follows, surprised at the pace. Not as fast as he could, but still a good run.

After they had run five miles they started to hear the sounds of a city “hey we’re close to something at least”  rob said.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Roy!”

Jenny winced as the yell seemed to painfully echo inside of her wound.

”Calm down, or I’ll make you.”

This time, shadows began to surround her instead of frost. She was too tired for frost.

"fine. fine! i will stop. i am sorry jenny. i dont know what got over me."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"fine. fine! i will stop. i am sorry jenny. i dont know what got over me."

“…thanks.”

Roy listening to her, even apologizing to her, was still strange. She was glad she wouldn’t need to resort to Hypnokinesis, though; it wasn’t the best of times to fall unconscious. Her shadows faded with a barely audible sigh. She then remembered that Roy had a crush on her and rapidly looked away.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“…thanks.”

Roy listening to her, even apologizing to her, was still strange. She was glad she wouldn’t need to resort to Hypnokinesis, though; it wasn’t the best of times to fall unconscious. Her shadows faded with a barely audible sigh. She then remembered that Roy had a crush on her and rapidly looked away.

"So. What now?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"So. What now?"

“Friendly conversation, hopefully!”

Jenny was being completely genuine. Even though this guy was really annoying, she hoped that maybe he’d loosen up and be a potential new friend.

”Who’s your godly parent? Mine’s Hades.”

Might as well rip off the bandaid and bring up her dad early.