Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"So. What now?"

"well i asume ropes are tame enough for you jenny?"

@Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Friendly conversation, hopefully!”

Jenny was being completely genuine. Even though this guy was really annoying, she hoped that maybe he’d loosen up and be a potential new friend.

”Who’s your godly parent? Mine’s Hades.”

Might as well rip off the bandaid and bring up her dad early.

"yeah friendly conversation needs ropes."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"well i asume ropes are tame enough for you jenny?"

@Lunamor

"yeah friendly conversation needs ropes."

“Roy, there’s no point in tying him up. I’ll keep an eye on him if that would make you feel better.”

She was planning on doing that anyways.

”Also, I don’t think you understand what ‘friendly conversation’ means. Do you point spears at your friends and tie them up when you go out to lunch?”

Wait, did friends actually do that? Jenny was pretty sure they didn’t, but she didn’t have enough experience to know for sure.

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Friendly conversation, hopefully!”

Jenny was being completely genuine. Even though this guy was really annoying, she hoped that maybe he’d loosen up and be a potential new friend.

”Who’s your godly parent? Mine’s Hades.”

Might as well rip off the bandaid and bring up her dad early.

He seemed unsurprised, and did not answer himself. Surely she could guess.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He seemed unsurprised, and did not answer himself. Surely she could guess.

Maybe Terrance just didn’t like talking. She couldn’t read his expression, so she wasn’t sure how he felt about her being a Hades kid. She decided to assume the best and act as if he didn’t care. Jenny still was curious about his godly parent, though.

”You’re weirdly scary… that means either Phobos or Deimos, I think. Am I close?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Maybe Terrance just didn’t like talking. She couldn’t read his expression, so she wasn’t sure how he felt about her being a Hades kid. She decided to assume the best and act as if he didn’t care. Jenny still was curious about his godly parent, though.

”You’re weirdly scary… that means either Phobos or Deimos, I think. Am I close?”

He just nodded.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He just nodded.

Maybe she could get him to answer in a non-talking way.

”Blink once if your dad’s Phobos and twice if he’s Deimos.”

Jenny leaned forwards slightly, excited for Terrance’s answer.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Maybe she could get him to answer in a non-talking way.

”Blink once if your dad’s Phobos and twice if he’s Deimos.”

Jenny leaned forwards slightly, excited for Terrance’s answer.

He still did not look at her, and from what she could see he did not blink with intentionality.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He still did not look at her, and from what she could see he did not blink with intentionality.

Jenny deflated, now rather sad. Maybe Terrance did hate her for being a daughter of Hades. She looked down. She’d just been on a lucky streak. Jenny was probably back to never making new friends again. She felt stupid for thinking that people would actually like her now. She was still the same weird, unsettling Jenny who nobody in their right mind would want to talk to.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny deflated, now rather sad. Maybe Terrance did hate her for being a daughter of Hades. She looked down. She’d just been on a lucky streak. Jenny was probably back to never making new friends again. She felt stupid for thinking that people would actually like her now. She was still the same weird, unsettling Jenny who nobody in their right mind would want to talk to.

"Phobos is fear, panic. Deimos is terror, dread."

"Phobos is fear, panic. Deimos is terror, dread."

He thought she was stupid, too. Jenny was probably missing something obvious. She considered his hint for a moment. Whatever Terrance had done felt closest to dread out of those options.

”Deimos.”

She still didn’t look up. He was probably about to start taunting her, now. That’s what people who hated her did when they kept on talking to her.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

He thought she was stupid, too. Jenny was probably missing something obvious. She considered his hint for a moment. Whatever Terrance had done felt closest to dread out of those options.

”Deimos.”

She still didn’t look up. He was probably about to start taunting her, now. That’s what people who hated her did when they kept on talking to her.

"Yeah. It's... unusual, apparently."

"Yeah. It's... unusual, apparently."

Jenny just nodded, bracing herself for the inevitable onslaught of cruelty. Why wasn’t he making fun of her yet? Maybe he was and she just wasn’t realizing it yet. She couldn’t bring herself to look up. If she was going to be around Terrance, she didn’t want to associate his face with his mean remarks.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny just nodded, bracing herself for the inevitable onslaught of cruelty. Why wasn’t he making fun of her yet? Maybe he was and she just wasn’t realizing it yet. She couldn’t bring herself to look up. If she was going to be around Terrance, she didn’t want to associate his face with his mean remarks.

Terrance said nothing further.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Deimos.”

Edgar put an arm around her, glaring at Terrance. He was bothering her, so that bothered Edgar.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance said nothing further.

Terrance didn’t like talking, so that probably was why he wasn’t insulting her. Or did he just not like talking to her? That was probably it. It made the most sense.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar put an arm around her, glaring at Terrance. He was bothering her, so that bothered Edgar.

Jenny didn’t move, too embarrassed to risk doing anything in case it would just end up making her look worse.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Terrance didn’t like talking, so that probably was why he wasn’t insulting her. Or did he just not like talking to her? That was probably it. It made the most sense.

Jenny didn’t move, too embarrassed to risk doing anything in case it would just end up making her look worse.

"Would you two like to be alone?"

@Weaver of Lights

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

@Weaver of Lights

He wanted to leave. That made sense. She didn’t respond. Terrance would probably get mad if she talked to him. She couldn’t see where he was looking, but he’d probably been addressing Ed.

@Weaver of Lights

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

@Weaver of Lights

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

He wanted to leave. That made sense. She didn’t respond. Terrance would probably get mad if she talked to him. She couldn’t see where he was looking, but he’d probably been addressing Ed.

@Weaver of Lights

Edgar looked at Jenny. Did she? “Do you?” he whispered.

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar looked at Jenny. Did she? “Do you?” he whispered.

Jenny shrugged.

”If Terrance wants to.”

She didn’t want to risk angering him by telling him to do something he didn’t want to do.

@The Aspiring Archivist

6 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Wait, I forget, how may I rp- er- well- how may I start the beginning of my rp here- uh-

The simplest way is to have your character walk up to one of the people and act like they’ve always been there. The active two groups at camp are Roy and Aaron and Terrance, Edgar, and Jenny (maybe not for long, though). They could try and strike up a conversation with someone. Talking about Terrance with Roy and Aaron is a possible option, but other stuff is good too.

Edited by Lunamor

16 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I have no preference. The point of those words was to say that. That's not nothing."

“Yet it’s also not an answer. You have a preference, you must.”