Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“If you want, there’s not much to tell though.”

“What’s your mom like?”

Jenny managed to keep the excitement in her voice under control, somehow.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“What’s your mom like?”

Jenny managed to keep the excitement in her voice under control, somehow.

“She’s incredible…she sent me to camp for my own good, I hate to leave her. But at the same time…well there’s a lot of stress involved when around someone like her. I have to be perfect, which, obviously, I’m not.” He shrugged. “What about you, unless you don’t want to answer?”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“She’s incredible…she sent me to camp for my own good, I hate to leave her. But at the same time…well there’s a lot of stress involved when around someone like her. I have to be perfect, which, obviously, I’m not.” He shrugged. “What about you, unless you don’t want to answer?”

“My mom, um…”

Jenny smiled sadly.

”She was wonderful. We never had it easy, but she made it seem like that wasn’t the case. She was very good at painting, changed the bleak interiors of whatever shoddy cabins we ended up in to something happy and beautiful.”

She pulled out her dagger.

“My mom gave me Sword. Dad had given it to her as a gift, but I became so obsessed with it she decided that I needed it more. She was my best friend. Ever since…”

She didn’t want to say what she had done in front of the others, but she didn’t want to lie.

”Ever since that monster killed her, I feel like I’ve been missing a part of myself. I’m sure she’s happy now, though.”

29 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“My mom, um…”

Jenny smiled sadly.

”She was wonderful. We never had it easy, but she made it seem like that wasn’t the case. She was very good at painting, changed the bleak interiors of whatever shoddy cabins we ended up in to something happy and beautiful.”

“My mom gave me Sword. Dad had given it to her as a gift, but I became so obsessed with it she decided that I needed it more. She was my best friend. Ever since…”

She didn’t want to say what she had done in front of the others, but she didn’t want to lie.

”Ever since that monster killed her, I feel like I’ve been missing a part of myself. I’m sure she’s happy now, though.”

Terrance watched the exchange quietly.

49 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“My mom, um…”

Jenny smiled sadly.

Edgar hugged her. “I’m sorry.” He sat in silence for a moment. “Do you have any non-demigod siblings?”

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar hugged her. “I’m sorry.” He sat in silence for a moment. “Do you have any non-demigod siblings?”

“Nope, just me. How about you?”

Jenny seemed to have returned to her former excited state. She had gotten good at distracting herself from the pain and guilt of her mom’s death. It never really went away, but she’d learned to ignore it.

Edited by Lunamor

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Nope, just me. How about you?”

Jenny seemed to have returned to her former excited state. She had gotten good at distracting herself from the pain and guilt of her mom’s death. It never really went away, but she’d learned to ignore it.

“Two, a brother and sister, both younger. He smiled. “I miss them sometimes, but I’ve never really fit in with them.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Two, a brother and sister, both younger. He smiled. “I miss them sometimes, but I’ve never really fit in with them.”

“What are their names?”

I’m being super vague on if Jenny has Hades siblings right now in case someone wants to make a Hades kid character :P

28 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Johnny and Madison.”

“Johny and Madison. Those are nice names. Do you visit back home sometimes?”

Hopefully Ed could still be with his family sometimes. Jenny would give everything to have that possibility again.

41 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Hopefully Ed could still be with his family sometimes. Jenny would give everything to have that possibility again.

Terrance continued to watch, keeping his gaze slightly answered so as to not accidentally cause terror.

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance continued to watch, keeping his gaze slightly answered so as to not accidentally cause terror.

Lucid walked over to him, putting his bow away as it hid itself. 
"And you are?"

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He quickly stood up and backed away considerably. "Terrance."

"Nice to meet you Terrance" 
he holds his hand out for a handshake
"My name is Lucid"

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

“I do.” He smiled. “I bet they’d love to meet you sometime. I usually go back a few times a year, like Christmas.”

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I do.” He smiled. “I bet they’d love to meet you sometime. I usually go back a few times a year, like Christmas.”

Jenny smiled.

”That would be fun!”

Her smiled faltered slightly as she thought more about that, however. Would they like her? Ed was nice, so that meant his family was nice too, right? Nice people didn’t like her sometimes, though. She didn’t want to make them dislike Ed by association.

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He shrugged.

"you remind me a LOT of one of my old friends- from before I came to the camp"
He shakes his head for a second before looking back at Terrance.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled.

”That would be fun!”

Her smiled faltered slightly as she thought more about that, however. Would they like her? Ed was nice, so that meant his family was nice too, right? Nice people didn’t like her sometimes, though. She didn’t want to make them dislike Ed by association.

“I think so.” He smiled, his siblings would definitely like her. But…she wasn’t smiling as widely any more. Was something wrong?