Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Ice layers under the snow, the snow thickening and wet. It soaks into your clothes, up to your mid shins. There are some logs and a small path, the click of metal sounds and lantern light lights up the mountain with its little fire light. Hooves clop through the snow up ahead as well, you can hear the swish of a tail and clack of reigns. 

The snow falls fast, thickening. You can’t see 40 feet ahead, it layers your eye lashes and over your hair, sticking like gum.

Fields of flowers and rolling hills, a chilly swift breeze and a sunny sky. Clouds layering the sky like a painting crafted by the finest artist. Holes scatter the ground now and then, going deep into the dry earth beneath you, nearly hidden by the tall grass and swaying weeds. 

Kaza grins and shouts in the direction of the horse. rudely.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The cornucopia has a large pile of items, ranging in all uses. There are some packs and weapons, some antidotes for illnesses in another language, food and rations in small amounts, and small quantities of water. It’s overflowing with necessities.

A voice whispers. “Don’t get greedy, boy.” It’s a familiar voice to some. Maybe not others. 

You head to the west across the center of the arena. The center of the arena is a grassy field containing the cornucopia. As you get closer to the forest the grass changes, leaves start falling, the air starts cooling. Not far ahead you @Argenti goes in the same direction.

As you run from the cornucopia you head into a strange territory, everything changing the farther you go. When you hit the forest a low fog starts to collect as orange and yellow leaves float from the nearly bare trees.

(See @Lord Spirit’s description for more information)

"Well, this is complicated... " Mark tries to break a branch from a tree. He hopes it doesn't set fire.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron pulled the girl to her feet. “We’ve got to go! Please don’t kill me.” He started running, pulling her along if he needed to. @Lotus Blossom

The giant beast glares at him, Aaron might recognize his voice and his eyes… it’s as if…. Is that Goose?

It moves towards them, its tentacles reaching out for them. Four at Aaron, two at @Lotus Blossom. “Greedy boy, angering me.” It hisses.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grins and shouts in the direction of the horse. rudely.

The clopping continues, getting farther by the minute. You might have to chase it. The temperature drops more. 24 degrees (F) this far into the region. 

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

"Well, this is complicated... " Mark tries to break a branch from a tree. He hopes it doesn't set fire.

It doesn’t. You keep the branch, four feet long, six inches thick around.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The giant beast glares at him, Aaron might recognize his voice and his eyes… it’s as if…. Is that Goose?

It moves towards them, its tentacles reaching out for them. Four at Aaron, two at @Lotus Blossom. “Greedy boy, angering me.” It hisses.

The clopping continues, getting farther by the minute. You might have to chase it. The temperature drops more. 24 degrees (F) this far into the region. 

He runs away, going back to the south. "Alright, that was a bad idea."

--------

Ryn stood by the back door, waiting after he was thrown out. "Ok, how boring. Red, get your butt over here..."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He runs away, going back to the south. "Alright, that was a bad idea."

--------

Ryn stood by the back door, waiting after he was thrown out. "Ok, how boring. Red, get your butt over here..."

It seems as if you run forever, but when you turn around you are in the same space. You see the swish of a horses tail up ahead. You must continue north or the temperatures will drop. 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Mark starts swinging it in front of him as he goes deeper into the mist.

It seems as if you run forever, but when you turn around you are in the same space. You see the swish of a horses tail up ahead. You must continue north or the temperatures will drop. 

Kaza sighs. "Damn." he chases a horse.

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“What did they do to you?” Aaron whispered, trying to outrun  the tentacles.

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Mark starts swinging it in front of him as he goes deeper into the mist.

Delind chases after him for a little until she forgets what she was doing. She's in the middle of a misty forest and can't see Mark anymore. "Hello?" she calls out, "Is anyone there?" @Little j (if you want)

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

i just made the Goose connection. What the heck panda...

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "Damn." he chases a horse.

You see the horse pulling a man on a cart. He waves to you, holding up his lantern. “What are you doing this far north, lad?!” He calls, a big smile on his face. He is layered in wool and cotton clothing, his cart full of bags and food but there’s definitely room to climb on and sit on the bench on the other side of him. 

4 minutes ago, Little j said:

Zach grabs a small brown backpack and runs into the forest.

(See descriptions on 1st page) The fog thickens around you slightly. 

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What did they do to you?” Aaron whispered, trying to outrun  the tentacles.

It grabs his wrist, twisting around it tightly and trying to pull him in. “Greedy, greedy boy give my treasures back.”

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Tehe 🤭 

You see the horse pulling a man on a cart. He waves to you, holding up his lantern. “What are you doing this far north, lad?!” He calls, a big smile on his face. He is layered in wool and cotton clothing, his cart full of bags and food but there’s definitely room to climb on and sit on the bench on the other side of him. 

(See descriptions on 1st page) The fog thickens around you slightly. 

It grabs his wrist, twisting around it tightly and trying to pull him in. “Greedy, greedy boy give my treasures back.”

"Murder games."

he jumps in.

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Delind chases after him for a little until she forgets what she was doing. She's in the middle of a misty forest and can't see Mark anymore. "Hello?" she calls out, "Is anyone there?" @Little j (if you want)

14 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Delind remembers what she was doing and approaches the guy with a stick. "Do you want to be allies?" She asks. @Argenti

"Uh maybe?"

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He began hacking at the tentacle, straining to get away.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Murder games."

he jumps in.

“Well I know dat. Haven’t you heard tho?” He holds out a blanket for him, the lantern sitting at the bottom of the cart floor. The horse heaves them up the mountain, it’s a black horse with a thick white mane and tail. The man adjusts his hat. “Surely you must know.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He began hacking at the tentacle, straining to get away.

It pulls him onto his stomach, dragging him towards him. “Greedy greedy, give it back.” @Lotus Blossom

“Well I know dat. Haven’t you heard tho?” He holds out a blanket for him, the lantern sitting at the bottom of the cart floor. The horse heaves them up the mountain, it’s a black horse with a thick white mane and tail. The man adjusts his hat. “Surely you must know.”

He raises an eyebrow. "How?"

i meant for him to say "what" but this is funnier.

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Delind chases after him for a little until she forgets what she was doing. She's in the middle of a misty forest and can't see Mark anymore. "Hello?" she calls out, "Is anyone there?" @Little j (if you want)

Zach throws a stick at the man but misses horribly.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He raises an eyebrow. "How?"

He chuckles a little. “You are so oblivious arent you?” He picks up the lantern, looking around the cart into the snow to check around. “Well you see boy, there’s a legend of a monster up in these mountains, stalking the caves. He is tall, lanky, thin, and a pure white. He blends into the snow until you see the blue of his iris.” He sets the lantern back down. “I’m heading up the mountain myself to grab me some of the rarest berries in all the north to make the finest pie. You can come with if you’d like… just… don’t be too loud.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He dropped his weapon. “That’s all I have.”

His tentacle retracts, grabbing the weapon, hissing. “My precious, my treasure.” It holds it close, going back into the cornucopia pile. Disappearing as a black oozing goop. “Greedy boy touches you… never again.” It almost whimpers, crying in the pile, it sinking down over it again.