Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

They head towards the hills, in the east. In the distance there’s some clattering and noise, but they seem safe. They should probably head farther east.

“Why… didn’t my people come save us?” He says quietly, a brokenness in his voice. “They just…kept us here for the next games with the capitol children…”

He shrugs. "Dunno man. Sorry"

They head towards the hills, in the east. In the distance there’s some clattering and noise, but they seem safe. They should probably head farther east.

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Isn't that interesting."

She paused, and swung her pack down. Unbuttoning the straps, she looked inside.

9 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"That depends. Are you?" She grinned.

He did not grin back. “I should’ve killed you. But…I don’t think I can. Not now.”

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Isn't that interesting."

“It is.” He stopped for a moment, and grabbed the pack he had dropped earlier.

35 minutes ago, justice magician said:

@SmilingPanda19 Sharpo went to see what was in his pack (i think you missed it)

There’s a small bottle with a single pill and it’s not labeled. It has a small water bottle, and a pocket knife. 

34 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He shrugs. "Dunno man. Sorry"

He just looks down. “Whatever. Let’s just get those berries. I need to get home before nightfall.” The horse speeds up, heading up the mountain. 

34 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Isn't that interesting."

She paused, and swung her pack down. Unbuttoning the straps, she looked inside.

It has some parchment paper in it with a small quill and ink. There is also a small amount of rope about 15 feet long and an extra pair of socks. 

23 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo runs forward and grabs a bow, 7 arrows, and a small water bottle. 

An ooze grabs the water bottle back, almost a sniffling coming from the pile. “Nobody touch my stuff.” It cries. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

There’s a small bottle with a single pill and it’s not labeled. It has a small water bottle, and a pocket knife. 

He just looks down. “Whatever. Let’s just get those berries. I need to get home before nightfall.” The horse speeds up, heading up the mountain. 

It has some parchment paper in it with a small quill and ink. There is also a small amount of rope about 15 feet long and an extra pair of socks. 

An ooz grabs the water bottle back, almost a sniffling coming from the pile. “Nobody touch my stuff.” It cries. 

Kaza looks into his pack.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

An ooze grabs the water bottle back, almost a sniffling coming from the pile. “Nobody touch my stuff.” It cries. 

Echo jumps, staring at the ooze. "I... uh... please?" She stutters as she tries to take it- more gently this time. 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Sharpo swings the pack back over his shoulder, and heads deeper into the forest looking for someone to team up with.

( @RoyalBeeMage once again offering to team up if yah want)

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo jumps, staring at the ooze. "I... uh... please?" She stutters as she tries to take it- more gently this time. 

Out of the little hole in the pile a creature sinks out. It has shrunk since it was out before, a few feet tall. It sniffles, hugging the water bottle, its big eyes are watering. “But… but it’s mine.”

Yes, this is goose’s real form. Not merp. So everybody knows. This is the train conductor, merp hasn’t appeared yet.

Spoiler

Picture of it usually IMG_0204.thumb.jpeg.908e67e02579c8e36a71722c2c73a4e9.jpeg

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Out of the little hole in the pile a creature sinks out. It has shrunk since it was out before, a few feet tall. It sniffles, hugging the water bottle, its big eyes are watering. “But… but it’s mine.”

Reveal hidden contents

Picture of it usually IMG_0204.thumb.jpeg.908e67e02579c8e36a71722c2c73a4e9.jpeg

"Oh... I'm sorry..." She crouches to the same level as the creature. "It's a very nice water bottle... can I borrow it maybe?" 

48 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He did not grin back. “I should’ve killed you. But…I don’t think I can. Not now.”

"Sounds good to me," she laughed lightly.

48 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It is.” He stopped for a moment, and grabbed the pack he had dropped earlier.

"Should we keep going?"

19 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

43 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh. Thanks?" She closed up the pack again and swung it back over her shoulders.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Sounds good to me," she laughed lightly.

"Should we keep going?"

"Oh. Thanks?" She closed up the pack again and swung it back over her shoulders.

He smiled weakly. She didn’t seem to bad. “We probably should.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled weakly. She didn’t seem to bad. “We probably should.”

"Alright, come on." She took off eastward, but her ankle still dragged along in a limp.

GMs- lmk if any animals draw closer to her

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"Alright, come on." She took off eastward, but her ankle still dragged along in a limp.

He looked at her, wincing as she took another step. “Here, let help you,” he said, putting her arm around his shoulders. He winced again as his stomach twinged in pain, though his clothing had mostly protected him.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He looked at her, wincing as she took another step. “Here, let help you,” he said, putting her arm around his shoulders. He winced again as his stomach twinged in pain, though his clothing had mostly protected him.

"Are you okay?"