Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I probably did, actually."

She looked around.

"I'm Jane. Jane Cora Rae. I come from the capitol. What about you?"

“Aaron. And I also hail from the capital. It’s nice to meet you, thank you for not trying to kill me.”

47 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh... I'm sorry..." She crouches to the same level as the creature. "It's a very nice water bottle... can I borrow it maybe?" 

He whimpers. “But…” He looks down at it, sniffling. “It-it’s mine…” he thinks for a moment. “You would give it back? Not be a meanie and take it?”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He whimpers. “But…” He looks down at it, sniffling. “It-it’s mine…” he thinks for a moment. “You would give it back? Not be a meanie and take it?”

"I don't want to be mean, but... without it... I might die..." She outstretched her crippled hand. "Please? Just for the games?" 

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't want to be mean, but... without it... I might die..." She outstretched her crippled hand. "Please? Just for the games?" 

He whines a little before looking up at her. “Can you bring me a flower?” He whispers, rolling her the water bottle. “A pretty yellow one…”

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He whines a little before looking up at her. “Can you bring me a flower?” He whispers, rolling her the water bottle. “A pretty yellow one…”

I don't know how, but you're making me feel bad for the poor goopy goose

"Sure... would you... would you like to be my friend?" She asked, picking up the water bottle. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Sure... would you... would you like to be my friend?" She asked, picking up the water bottle. 

“Yes please. Nobody’s my friend anymore. Everybody was touching my stuff and touching my train. And my stupid ugly fart face brothers…” he grumbles, his tentacles shifting on the ground towards his pile. 

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

I mean… thanks XD I try

its same guy from the train

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Yes please. Nobody’s my friend anymore. Everybody was touching my stuff and touching my train. And my stupid ugly fart face brothers…” he grumbles, his tentacles shifting on the ground towards his pile. 

Yeah I recognized the number eye thing

18 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Aaron. And I also hail from the capital. It’s nice to meet you, thank you for not trying to kill me.”

"Anytime. Well, maybe not anytime. But for a time."

She grinned.

"And thank you, too. I suppose I must."

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I'd love to be your friend!" Echo says, "Will you come with me? Or stay here?" 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'd love to be your friend!" Echo says, "Will you come with me? Or stay here?" 

“I need to stay here and protect my treasures.” He sinks back into the pile and holds out a small pin in the shape of a small yellow crown with his tentacle. “Go east.” He hisses quietly, he sounds a lot younger than when he was a train conductor. It’s hard to tell his real age. “Wear this.”

“I need to stay here and protect my treasures.” He sinks back into the pile and holds out a small pin in the shape of a small yellow crown with his tentacle. “Go east.” He hisses quietly, he sounds a lot younger than when he was a train conductor. It’s hard to tell his real age. “Wear this.”

"Okay." She takes the pin and pins it on her clothing. "Thank you." She whispers. Echo waves and, grabbing her things, heads east. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Okay." She takes the pin and pins it on her clothing. "Thank you." She whispers. Echo waves and, grabbing her things, heads east. 

You head over to rolling plains and hills. There are some random holes in the ground along with bunnies running everywhere. You see a small tower way off in the distance. Its weather is calm with a little breeze. Spring.

(nobody has gone south @Invisible wants someone to go south.)

If you all haven’t figured out, each area is a season. Summer. Winter. Fall. Spring. There is fun in every one of them.

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You head over to rolling plains and hills. There are some random holes in the ground along with bunnies running everywhere. You see a small tower way off in the distance. Its weather is calm with a little breeze. Spring.

train conductors?

24 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Echo eyes the tower. "I think... I'll take a look at that, and hope I don't die..." She takes a sip from the water bottle, then continues on her way. 

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo eyes the tower. "I think... I'll take a look at that, and hope I don't die..." She takes a sip from the water bottle, then continues on her way. 

You come across a small village… 

It’s surrounded by a small wall, tens of houses in the little town. It’s grassy and beautiful, it has a gate at the front. 

Having grabbed a knife and a backpack from the cornucopia, Elsa ran without looking back. She fumbled in the backpack, finding only a compass and a pack of dried fruit. She headed east, trying not to panic, but stopped dead as she saw someone. Shrinking down so she wouldn't be seen, she accidentally dropped the knife. It sunk into the ground with a thunk. @Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Having grabbed a knife and a backpack from the cornucopia, Elsa ran without looking back. She fumbled in the backpack, finding only a compass and a pack of dried fruit. She headed east, trying not to panic, but stopped dead as she saw someone. Shrinking down so she wouldn't be seen, she accidentally dropped the knife. It sunk into the ground with a thunk. @Just-A-Stick

They both stand by the village. 

Spoiler

When it’s Hateno village from BOTWIMG_0094.jpeg.c7dd94b13e3f4534285daf3c7d2393ea.jpeg