Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

At the moment, there's no visible water.

Just now, ..... said:

rob set out for the mountain stoping and taking a small drink every half hour or so.

It doesn't take long before he's climbing. It's blisteringly hot. The sun beats down, and the heat is suddenly stifling. His water begins to run low.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

At the moment, there's no visible water.

It doesn't take long before he's climbing. It's blisteringly hot. The sun beats down, and the heat is suddenly stifling. His water begins to run low.

rob looks around for some shade to rest in.

So sorry I couldn't post yesterday, my computer was being really annoying.

At the start of the games, Alari just RUNS.

He is TERRIFIED. He is sprinting north from the cornucopia, always looking back over his shoulder in terror.

There are many thoughts going through his mind, due to his Talent. He thinks about trying to find edible plants, water, and trying to climb a tree. He doesn't do anything though, and just RUNS.

What is to the north of the Cornucopia? And, if it wouldn't be too much trouble could we have a map? I don't need it urgently, but it would be helpful.

@Edema Rue @Invisible @SmilingPanda19

Edited by The Stormfather

14 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

There were some very large feather. 

A tiny leather journal and a small wool blanket.

Sharpo takes the feather and puts it in his bag, then he climbs down the tree

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy shifts around in his tree before opening his pack. happy with what was in it he jumps down from the tree and begins looking for someone to team up with. 

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis starts walking looking for a river or any body of water. that could keep him alive indefinitely.

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy stumbles about the forest looking for anyone anything.

Hi!! Sorry I disappeared yesterday . . . I would love to still team up if you want.

19 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Hi!! Sorry I disappeared yesterday . . . I would love to still team up if you want.

yeah i would love to team up. will disaper soon for the night but can rp adonis meeting up with sharpo in the morning for me.

6 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

I could team up with you as well. Alari is scard and really wants a friend, though he's bad at talking to people. Where are your characters? @justice magician @RoyalBeeMage I think an alliance of three would be pretty powerful. Alari is north of the cornucopia.

i think we are both in the forest. east i think? anyway gn

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Okay. 

Alari finds a bush and hides in it. He looks around him, seeing if he can find anyone.

Anyone up north?

EDIT : His talent also shows him certain marks and scuffs on the ground, maybe able to track someone... Gamemakers?

Edited by The Stormfather

11 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What if…you had help?”

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Before he could open it, the ground collapsed beneath them. They fell about 10 feet before landing in a dark tunnel. 

12 hours ago, ..... said:

Jane looked up, then back at him. "Yeah. Help sounds pretty good right about now."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane looked up, then back at him. "Yeah. Help sounds pretty good right about now."

“Alright…I think it would be better for you to win. I’ll try to help you.” He looked around. “What kinds of things do you think the gamemakers have planned down here?”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Alright…I think it would be better for you to win. I’ll try to help you.” He looked around. “What kinds of things do you think the gamemakers have planned down here?”

"No idea, but going through that dark tunnel seems not good."

also rue... did they get hurt when they fell or was it more of a gradual ground collapse-?

9 hours ago, ..... said:

rob looks around for some shade to rest in.

There are several large boulders scattered

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

He is TERRIFIED. He is sprinting north from the cornucopia, always looking back over his shoulder in terror.

There are many thoughts going through his mind, due to his Talent. He thinks about trying to find edible plants, water, and trying to climb a tree. He doesn't do anything though, and just RUNS.

What is to the north of the Cornucopia? And, if it wouldn't be too much trouble could we have a map? I don't need it urgently, but it would be helpful.

17 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Okay. 

Alari finds a bush and hides in it. He looks around him, seeing if he can find anyone.

Anyone up north?

EDIT : His talent also shows him certain marks and scuffs on the ground, maybe able to track someone... Gamemakers?

There are mountains in the north, and the further he walks the colder it gets.

So no map right now, but from what's been described, there are grassy hills to the east, a forest with colorful leaves to the west, freezingness and snowy mountains to the north, and sand, heat, and a single black mountain. There are people in every direction who you could find, and for now lets say you could grab a water bottle from the cornucopia but that's it. Also, for future reference, if you're talking out of character do it in quotes. 

19 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Hills are to the east.

10 hours ago, Little j said:

Zach runs out from behind cover screaming at the man.

"Chill out, guy! Why are you yelling?" Mark seems taken aback by the yelling.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"No idea, but going through that dark tunnel seems not good."

You can decide, it would've been sudden but not so much of a fall that it, y'know, kills them. Mostly it'd be shock, maybe a bruise or two.

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

@SmilingPanda19 "Hey, can i have some help with my shoes?"

“Sure.” He helps put on his shoe when suddenly the cart jerks. He looks up… the horse whines. “What’s the matta girl?” He say quietly, patting her. He looks around. There’s a few bushes by the edge if the cliff, they have the berries ion them. “Good girl.” He smiles, sliding off the side of the cart. His boots hit the snow with a crunch. “I’ll be just a moment and then we can head back to the village.” 

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk sat down at an autumn tree. His eyelids dropped and he welcomed sleep.

He sleeps peacefully as the world sways around him. Suddenly he feels a light sucking at his arm, down he looks to see eight leeches the size of his hand sucking on him. How they got here is unknown. 

59 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo takes the feather and puts it in his bag, then he climbs down the tree

The feather is big and long, a slight baby blue mix with a white. It’s huge, big as your forearm. 

34 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Okay. 

Anyone up north?

You can see someone has head north, a few south, many east and west. 

5 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari army crawls slowly back towards the cornucopia, trying to spot a bag or a weapon, after readyng himself and preparing himself mentally.

Is anyone who's at the cornucopia looking for a fight or can I grab a pouch or bag or something?

There’s a big pile of stuff. Nobody else is near. The pile shifts, a tentacle reaches out, grabs some grass and pulls back in. A crunch sounds. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Sure.” He helps put on his shoe when suddenly the cart jerks. He looks up… the horse whines. “What’s the matta girl?” He say quietly, patting her. He looks around. There’s a few bushes by the edge if the cliff, they have the berries ion them. “Good girl.” He smiles, sliding off the side of the cart. His boots hit the snow with a crunch. “I’ll be just a moment and then we can head back to the village.” 

He sleeps peacefully as the world sways around him. Suddenly he feels a light sucking at his arm, down he looks to see eight leeches the size of his hand sucking on him. How they got here is unknown. 

The feather is big and long, a slight baby blue mix with a white. It’s huge, big as your forearm. 

You can see someone has head north, a few south, many east and west. 

There’s a big pile of stuff. Nobody else is near. The pile shifts, a tentacle reaches out, grabs some grass and pulls back in. A crunch sounds. 

Kaza sighs. "Thank you. much better"

@Just-A-Stick @Part Of The Narrative

Meanwhile in the east village, District 0 -

“I think you’ll like it ‘round here. Everybody knows each other.” A young fine skinned woman says, walking them down the dirt paths beaten down by the bottom of their boots. “We are a peaceful people, most of us been here for years. Everybody lost track of time eventually.” She takes a separate fork in the road, heading up a small hill to a big wooden cabin fit with two floors and lanterns. She opens the door with the ring of a bell. “ ‘Ere we have ol’ Fishmans Tavern. All the freshest fish come straight ‘ere after the fishermen come back from the day.” She pats the counter and the man behind it leans over.

“Wut can I get ye fine ladies?” He nods to them. 

“I’m looking for a place for these lovely ladies to stay.” He eyes her for a moment before smiling. “Of course, Fox ought to take care of yuh.” He whistles and a young girl comes down the stairs, her knee high boots clopping over. She fixes her satchel. “Yessum?” She says, holding out her hand to Echo. 
“Fox, can ye take these two down to the home?” She nods, shaking Echos hand. “Muh names Foxwood, but ye can callen me Fox.”

10 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Is there any way we could get back up?”

There isn't a clear way back up, The hole is far above them, but in the center of the tunnel; they can't just climb up the wall. 

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "Thank you. much better"

He spends a few minutes collecting a basket of berries. “Alrigh’ giddy up.” He jumps onto the back of the cart and the horse starts going back down the mountain. Her trot is soft and slow, as if trained to be slow on snow so they don’t make a lot of noise. “We ought to be at the village by nightfall, back in time for some good fish.” He goes silent for a minute. “You gunna have to pretend to not be a halfy… we all district born. Scared of capital breed. Only reason I’m wich you is cause my noggin is a bit loose in this cold, nother person means more warmth.”

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Just-A-Stick @Part Of The Narrative

Meanwhile in the east village, District 0 -

“I think you’ll like it ‘round here. Everybody knows each other.” A young fine skinned woman says, walking them down the dirt paths beaten down by the bottom of their boots. “We are a peaceful people, most of us been here for years. Everybody lost track of time eventually.” She takes a separate fork in the road, heading up a small hill to a big wooden cabin fit with two floors and lanterns. She opens the door with the ring of a bell. “ ‘Ere we have ol’ Fishmans Tavern. All the freshest fish come straight ‘ere after the fishermen come back from the day.” She pats the counter and the man behind it leans over.

“Wut can I get ye fine ladies?” He nods to them. 

“I’m looking for a place for these lovely ladies to stay.” He eyes her for a moment before smiling. “Of course, Fox ought to take care of yuh.” He whistles and a young girl comes down the stairs, her knee high boots clopping over. She fixes her satchel. “Yessum?” She says, holding out her hand to Echo. 
“Fox, can ye take these two down to the home?” She nods, shaking Echos hand. “Muh names Foxwood, but ye can callen me Fox.”

Echo shakes her hand. "Hello, Fox I'm Echo, and this is my friend Elsa." Echo smiles at Fox. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He spends a few minutes collecting a basket of berries. “Alrigh’ giddy up.” He jumps onto the back of the cart and the horse starts going back down the mountain. Her trot is soft and slow, as if trained to be slow on snow so they don’t make a lot of noise. “We ought to be at the village by nightfall, back in time for some good fish.” He goes silent for a minute. “You gunna have to pretend to not be a halfy… we all district born. Scared of capital breed. Only reason I’m wich you is cause my noggin is a bit loose in this cold, nother person means more warmth.”

he rolls his eyes. "Easy enough. my ma hates me."