Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Yours either," Elsa muttered.

"I... I never told you... the peacemakers took them all last year. I don't know where they are, or if they are still alive. I have no one left to live for anyway..." 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly an arrow goes into Echo’s shoulder. It burns, stinging. She gets dizzy. Fox turns around, in shock, yelling. “I KNEW IT!” 

bruh

Echo blinks back tears, collapsing. "What... who?" 

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

They start feeling sleepy. Fox runs up the them, ripping the arrows out. “Shhh…”

Echo's eyes fall closed. "I... love you Elsa..." She falls unconscious, squeezing her hand. @Part Of The Narrative

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo's eyes fall closed. "I... love you Elsa..." She falls unconscious, squeezing her hand. @Part Of The Narrative

Elsa bunches up Echo's shirt, covering Echo's shoulder wound. She was so tired...dizzy...but she had to help...she also falls unconscious, squeezing Echo's hand.

32 minutes ago, Invisible said:

An announcement comes throughout the arena.

HEY EVERYONE! Eike here! We've noticed that not many people have been killing each other. And we've decided you're all WAY too nice. So we've made a decision:

All y'all's that have made alliances or friends must KILL the person you are allied with or friends with.

And if you do not kill your ally, your family, friends, and all those who you were connected with in your district will be executed.

You have six hours.

@Argenti and @Lord Spirit

@Lotus Blossom and @Weaver of Lights

@Just-A-Stick and @Part Of The Narrative

@justice magician and @RoyalBeeMage

okay, I'd be happy to duel @RoyalBeeMage now that we have to, but it appears we might be in different time zones which makes things complicated. (They talked about going to bed soon, and I just got up a few hours ago) So, I'm not sure if we can fight in 6 hours? what do you guys think we should do?

@RoyalBeeMage @SmilingPanda19

Edited by justice magician

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa bunches up Echo's shirt, covering Echo's shoulder wound. She was so tired...dizzy...but she had to help...she also falls unconscious, squeezing Echo's hand.

They are picked up and transported down the street by who knows who. Twenty minutes later they wake up in prison cells next to each other. Bandages over their wounds. 

They are picked up and transported down the street by who knows who. Twenty minutes later they wake up in prison cells next to each other. Bandages over their wounds. 

Wouldn't be a hunger games without some random kidnapping of random people

Elsa opened her eyes, a dull ache infused in her bones. She sat up suddenly. "Echo?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

6 hours in game, I was thinking.

So... a lot more out of game

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Mornings and Nights are when He's awake. So if you can RP then that could work.

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa opened her eyes, a dull ache infused in her bones. She sat up suddenly. "Echo?"

Echo opens her eyes to. Her shoulder burs and she looks over at Elsa. "I'm here. But where are we?" 

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"We're not dead," Elsa whispered.

"Why aren't we...?" She whispered back, stiting up. 

Just now, Invisible said:

alright, we'll try it!

Sharpo continued to sneak through the grass. He had something he had to do now . . . even if he didn't want to do it. Finally he spotted the person he was after in the distance ( @RoyalBeeMage). He moved closer quietly.