Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Looks to me like we're in prison," Elsa muttered. "I don't know what we did to get put here though. Not die?"

"Are we still in the games? Who shot us..." 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Can I see it?" Echo asked, pointing to Elsa's bandaged wound.

Elsa shrugged. "If you let me see yours. They definitely had a drought or a poison on them or something."

Unfortunately, I have to go now...I'll try not to miss too much. If I'm gone for TOO long, I give you permission to kill Elsa off in the most dramatic way possible. 

@SmilingPanda19

You can both hear whispers outside. “They must of brought the monsters, the maker is speaking of them being murderers.” They sound frightened.

“Personally I tink they too weak.” A familiar voice says. 

“Fox you dunno bout a damn ting in this world.” You can hear the trop of tiny feet and a wet nose peaks around with a pair of eyes. A little fox stares at them.

”I know a ting or two! Ye need to shut yer bloody trap, I woudnt uh shot em if I din-“ You hear a shove. 

“You need to be quiet. You are endangering the whole village. They need to be killed.” 

“Don’t you kill em! They say Dey district born jus like ye and me!”

”Fox.”

”I ain’t killing’ my own bloody kin, I’ll put ‘em into the wildrne-“ she yelps shuffling. You hear her pinned up against a wall, a tall guy holds her there, she squirms just in your view. “If mum and dad were here they would disown you. Now drop it or I’ll throw yuh outta duh house.” She nods quickly as she’s dropped. The man walks out and you can only hear her breathing now.

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa shrugged. "If you let me see yours. They definitely had a drought or a poison on them or something."

@SmilingPanda19

Echo turns, listening. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

You can both hear whispers outside. “They must of brought the monsters, the maker is speaking of them being murderers.” They sound frightened.

“Personally I tink they too weak.” A familiar voice says. 

“Fox you dunno bout a damn ting in this world.” You can hear the trop of tiny feet and a wet nose peaks around with a pair of eyes. A little fox stares at them.

”I know a ting or two! Ye need to shut yer bloody trap, I woudnt uh shot em if I din-“ You hear a shove. 

“You need to be quiet. You are endangering the whole village. They need to be killed.” 

“Don’t you kill em! They say Dey district born jus like ye and me!”

”Fox.”

”I ain’t killing’ my own bloody kin, I’ll put ‘em into the wildrne-“ she yelps shuffling. You hear her pinned up against a wall, a tall guy holds her there, she squirms just in your view. “If mum and dad were here they would disown you. Now drop it or I’ll throw yuh outta duh house.” She nods quickly as she’s dropped. The man walks out and you can only hear her breathing now.

Echo scrambles over to the bars. "Fox?" She whispers sharply, "What's happening?" 

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Very cold :)

Lots of snow, uh…not cold enough that you’ll freeze to death unless you just sit there. 

44 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo turns, listening. 

Echo scrambles over to the bars. "Fox?" She whispers sharply, "What's happening?" 

“I-I…” She goes quiet, just standing there. Tears well up in her eyes, salty and sad.

“I-I…” She goes quiet, just standing there. Tears well up in her eyes, salty and sad.

Echo reaches her hand through the bars, offering her hand. "Shh... it's ok, it'll be ok..." 

Echo reaches her hand through the bars, offering her hand. "Shh... it's ok, it'll be ok..." 

“JUS’ SHUT UP!” She covers her mouth, tears starting to drip, she fumbles around for something, by the wall. 

“JUS’ SHUT UP!” She covers her mouth, tears starting to drip, she fumbles around for something, by the wall. 

Echo sighs, withdrawing her hand. "I'm sorry." 

33 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Well, i got nothing. you got an idea?"

“No, ‘m’sorry.” He hums, staying generally quiet. There’s a crack to their left. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo sighs, withdrawing her hand. "I'm sorry." 

She grabs something. Keys. They clink and she tries unlock her cell, it not working. She gets angry and screams, trying to rip her hair out. She chucks the keys at a wall, they shatter.

“No, ‘m’sorry.” He hums, staying generally quiet. There’s a crack to their left. 

She grabs something. Keys. They clink and she tries unlock her cell, it not working. She gets angry and screams, trying to rip her hair out. She chucks the keys at a wall, they shatter.

Kaza sighs. "Nah, your good, i shouldnt take my anger out on you."

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Fox..." Echo stands up slowly. "Shh... calm down, okay? Everything will be alright, just... breathe for a moment." 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

'Fox..." Echo stands up slowly. "Shh... calm down, okay? Everything will be alright, just... breathe for a moment." 

Her little fox comes up to her, laying on her foot. He chirps slightly. She cries, slumping against the wall. “M’sorrym’sorry-“

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "Nah, your good, i shouldnt take my anger out on you."

He stays silent for a moment, staring at their left. “Stay silent.” 

Her little fox comes up to her, laying on her foot. He chirps slightly. She cries, slumping against the wall. “M’sorrym’sorry-“

"Shh... just breathe. It'll be alright." She repeats, resting her palm against one of the bars. 

The fox nuzzles his nose into her side. She pets him, sniffling. “Imma get chu out. Take yeh outta town…”

"Thank you, but... just breathe for a moment. It'll be okay..." Echo keeps her tone calm and friendly. 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He shuts his mouth, but breathes obscenely loud.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He shuts his mouth, but breathes obscenely loud.

A white lanky figure stands in the snow, very tall. 

"Thank you, but... just breathe for a moment. It'll be okay..." Echo keeps her tone calm and friendly. 

She breathes for a moment before leaning up her to bars, the fox just wiggles his way through them. “H-how do I get you out?”

A white lanky figure stands in the snow, very tall. 

She breathes for a moment before leaning up her to bars, the fox just wiggles his way through them. “H-how do I get you out?”

so, Echo's talent is her semi deformed hands, that can fit places they shouldn't... would that work?? (i never read Alcatraz, so idk :P )