Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

ME, but like I said, I'm waiting for someone else to respond (little J) so I can use them to help kill spirit

Just now, TwinSouls said:

See, you didn't make an alliance so you don't have to kill anyone.

Lucky, right?

Just now, Argenti said:

Hmm...

Hmm...

DUDE JUST KILL HIM ALREADY YOU'VE HAD 24 HOURS.

Just now, Invisible said:

DEL IS A WOMEN YOU FOOL

@Lord Spirit Mark slows down and watches Del run towards Zach before tackling her from behind. He tries to wrench the knife from your hand.

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Del trips and drops her knife. She quickly tries to get up. 

Mark grabs the knife off the ground and tries to cut your left wrist, and only your left wrist.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron ran with her, checking over his shoulder to see if the groundhog was following. “Just keep running!” @SmilingPanda19

It was following angrily snickering. “Nobody touch my tunnel my tunnel my tunnel.”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza raises an eyebrow. "What is it?"

“It’s the beast…” he whispers. “The one I spoke of.” A tall lanky, white as snow beast stands out in the distance, its eyes a piercing blue. There is a Roman numeral two on its eye in place of a pupil. Vod’s eyes don’t leave it, never looking away. It stares right back. 

28 minutes ago, Invisible said:

27 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lol

but that does raise a question . . . the gm's wouldn't logically kill the other Sharps, right? Sharpo isn't related to them by blood at all, all of his real family is dead (ooooo plot twist). Legally, the Sharps are just the district family he worked for, so . . .

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

It was following angrily snickering. “Nobody touch my tunnel my tunnel my tunnel.”

“We will leave your tunnel as soon as possible. We didn’t mean to be here in the first place, we were only trying to find a way out.”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“It’s the beast…” he whispers. “The one I spoke of.” A tall lanky, white as snow beast stands out in the distance, its eyes a piercing blue. There is a Roman numeral two on its eye in place of a pupil. Vod’s eyes don’t leave it, never looking away. It stares right back. 

Kaza jumps up. and promptly falls on his face. "DAMN-" he shouts. He gets up, holding the knife Keie gave him. "Time to die..." and he runs forward, his eyes wild as he slashes.

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

they just go on a capitol children killing spree or something. and tbf, they would pretty quickly forget.

7 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Mark grabs the knife off the ground and tries to cut your left wrist, and only your left wrist.

Del gets cut on the arm and starts running. She draws another knife

she forgot she lost the last one, if that’s okay

10 hours ago, ..... said:

he stops and goes down the mountain a little then surveyed the landscape.

There's sand everywhere, and a few different creatures flitting about. Giant boulders are scattered throughout the desert. 

45 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Okay take a breath Elan, they need more time and that's ok.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza jumps up. and promptly falls on his face. "DAMN-" he shouts. He gets up, holding the knife Keie gave him. "Time to die..." and he runs forward, his eyes wild as he slashes.

hmm that's true and also not good . . . guess I'm not entirely off the hook then

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Del gets cut on the arm and starts running. She draws another knife

Yeah thats fine with me! We're both armed now!

Mark runs after her, ready to try and bleed her out.

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

She stops, turns around and swings her knife at him. 

Mark throws his arms up to cover his face, so Del cuts his forearms instead of his throat. He yelps in pain and stabs her wherever he can reach.

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Mark throws his arms up to cover his face, so Del cuts his forearms instead of his throat. He yelps in pain and stabs her wherever he can reach.

He hits Del’s shoulder. She attempts to grab the knife from him. 

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

He hits Del’s shoulder. She attempts to grab the knife from him. 

He loses the knife, but as she grabs his knife from her soldier, he shoves the knife deeper into her shoulder socket, hitting bone.