Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Aeoryi @Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Cowardly One @The Stormfather @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Argenti

His head pokes out, starting to crowd up the giant tunnel. He has green eyes with a Roman numeral four to replace his pupil. He eyes them, starting to come towards them, snickering and clicking. 

Oh yeah I'm... Unwell and on the verge of throwing up. I don't think I can participate for a while

17 minutes ago, Argenti said:

He loses the knife, but as she grabs his knife from her soldier, he shoves the knife deeper into her shoulder socket, hitting bone. 

Del screams and starts running, trailing blood from her shoulder. "Help! Is anyone there?"

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“We will leave your tunnel as soon as possible. We didn’t mean to be here in the first place, we were only trying to find a way out.”

He snickers. “My tunnel, my tunnel, my tunnel.” He burrows again, going under before appearing in front of them. “My tunnel!”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza jumps up. and promptly falls on his face. "DAMN-" he shouts. He gets up, holding the knife Keie gave him. "Time to die..." and he runs forward, his eyes wild as he slashes.

He stops the horse, yelling after him. “Stop! Stop! What are you!” The creature disappears and reappears underneath the cart, sending it flying. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del screams and starts running, trailing blood from her shoulder. "Help! Is anyone there?"

What region are you?

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He snickers. “My tunnel, my tunnel, my tunnel.” He burrows again, going under before appearing in front of them. “My tunnel!”

He stops the horse, yelling after him. “Stop! Stop! What are you!” The creature disappears and reappears underneath the cart, sending it flying. 

Kaza slips on the ice, falling back, conveniently hitting the creature on the foot before it disappears again.

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I’m in the forest. Hopefully there aren’t any shades. Also, -hypothetically-  what would happen if we didn’t kill our ally?

20 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Yes, your tunnel. We fell in when a section of the roof experienced a cave in. We are not here by choice, and we will leave as soon as possible.”

47 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Mark follows "I'm HERE!"

25 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I presume we die?

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Delind hides behind a tree, hoping the mist will hide her.

Someone else decide this, though I could follow the blood trail!

32 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yes, your tunnel. We fell in when a section of the roof experienced a cave in. We are not here by choice, and we will leave as soon as possible.”

He grumbles. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel…” He whines a little, stomping like a little kid.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He grumbles. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel…” He whines a little, stomping like a little kid.

“We are very sorry. If you would dig us a tunnel to the surface then we could leave right now.”

5 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I…don’t know. I’ll try.” He mumbles. The horse and cart moves very slowly across the snow, not attracting the attention of the tall lanky creature in the distance. “That’s not really my concern right now… that thing is…”

“I’m… not sure… I’m sorry. I just-“ She isn’t sure what to say. She wants to run away with them, but… there is a lot holding her back. If she has time she could go get Ox and he could come with?

It rumbles more and then a giant claw sticks out of the ground in front of them, as if a giant ground hog has just appear. It starts to pick up the earth, sniffing. 

"Fox. We need our things! How are we supposed to survive the games without them?" Echo asked, becoming desperate. 

@SmilingPanda19,

I assume that you won’t finish those leeches? 

otherwise:

Kialk continued to wander the autumn trees. He sooon became completely lost. But with the sun, he knew generally the direction he was. He also  thought if the other tributes. No one else had been seen by him.

3 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Fox. We need our things! How are we supposed to survive the games without them?" Echo asked, becoming desperate. 

She presses against the wall, her breaths speeding up. “I-I- attic? Closet? I-“

3 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Got it," she said, her pack suddenly feeling heavier than before.

@SmilingPanda19

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“We are very sorry. If you would dig us a tunnel to the surface then we could leave right now.”

He roars. “My tunnel!” He pushes his nose into them, it’s wet, but doesn’t hurt. Maybe it would knock them over a little. “Get out!” He whines. 

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

I'm finally home and can post again!

Alari tears open the teddy bear to see if something was hidden inside. @SmilingPanda19

There’s nothing inside except for a poor teddy bears broken heart.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She presses against the wall, her breaths speeding up. “I-I- attic? Closet? I-“

He roars. “My tunnel!” He pushes his nose into them, it’s wet, but doesn’t hurt. Maybe it would knock them over a little. “Get out!” He whines. 

There’s nothing inside except for a poor teddy bears broken heart.

"Shhh.... I'm sorry just... breathe." Echo steps forward slowly laying her hand on Fox's shoulder. "Breathe...." She coaxes. 

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“How? We’ll get out as soon as we know how to leave.”

7 hours ago, justice magician said:

I don't think @RoyalBeeMage has replied yet (i'll go double check) so we're still waiting on that

i was waiting for you to reply adonis found you in the trees and was trying to kill you. at lest he started walking up to you with his spear in hand

adonis prowls through the trees coming across someone sitting in a tree.

me and justace never became allies why do we need to kill each outher. we where only talking about allience orp

@Invisible

25 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

3 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Oh!" She wiped the wetness from his nose off her, then grinned and laughed a little, "Sorry, buddy. Didn't see you there."

She reached out playfully to pet him with a gentle hand.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Shhh.... I'm sorry just... breathe." Echo steps forward slowly laying her hand on Fox's shoulder. "Breathe...." She coaxes. 

She just looks at her. “It…should be here somewhere.” She seems nervous, as if she is regretting her decision now.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“How? We’ll get out as soon as we know how to leave.”

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Oh!" She wiped the wetness from his nose off her, then grinned and laughed a little, "Sorry, buddy. Didn't see you there."

She reached out playfully to pet him with a gentle hand.

He perks up at her laughter and pets. “You like my tunnel?”