Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

As he got lost, he saw a path through the trees...perhaps it had been a road, once, but the cobblestones had been pushed aside by weeds and even small trees in some places. Still, it would be easy to follow...

kialk immediately went to the road and wandered on it. This would be much easier to trace back.

10 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

kialk immediately went to the road and wandered on it. This would be much easier to trace back.

Oddly enough, though, it wasn't leading back, but deeper into the forest. And after a few minutes of walking, Kialk could see a roof over the trees.

Aeoryi, should we officially consider you opting out or are you still somewhere in between?

@Aeoryi

56 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Oddly enough, though, it wasn't leading back, but deeper into the forest. And after a few minutes of walking, Kialk could see a roof over the trees.

@Aeoryi

Finally, shade. Thank goodness. Kialk wasn't used to all this walking. he sat down and rested a moment.

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del sees the branch moving towawrds her and starts running

Mark runs after her, hoping she doesn't climb a tree: because trying to do something as complex as climbing a tree would only make his talent worse. 

5 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Mark runs after her, hoping she doesn't climb a tree: because trying to do something as complex as climbing a tree would only make his talent worse. 

Del climbs a tree as high as she can, but is hindered by her injured shoulder. 

11 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I... could help you find it?" 

11 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Yeah." Elsa nodded, though secretly she knew they had to start moving. "Yeah, we can help."

“Yes please. We need to hurry.” She shuffles around. 

11 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I love your tunnel! It must be such a cozy home" She smiled, hugging the groundhog, "Can you show us around?"

“Mmm.” He nuzzles into her, he is huge. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He pushes them with his nose. “No more tunnel, that way.” He points up with his nose.

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari, after sadly not finding a hidden something inside the teddy bear throws the teddy bear back to the squid.

"You can have this. I'm going hunting." 

@SmilingPanda19 was his water bottle metal or plastic? 

The water bottle is plastic.

The teddy bear thumps in front of the cornucopia and a small tentacle reaches out and grabs it. It pulls it back in and whimpers quietly. 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Mmm.” He nuzzles into her, he is huge. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He pushes them with his nose. “No more tunnel, that way.” He points up with his nose

Aaron patted his snout. “Can you take us that way?”

19 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza slips on the ice, falling back, conveniently hitting the creature on the foot before it disappears again.

He gives an unearthly screech. He grabs Kaza by the throat, and flings her across the snow. His eyes glow a blue with a Roman numeral in the middle. 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grins. "Alright, what do you want?"

He grabs her by her leg and flings her into the splintered cart. Vod backs up, the horse running off. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron allows himself to be pushed.

He shoves them into a dead end. “Mmph.”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He grabs her by her leg and flings her into the splintered cart. Vod backs up, the horse running off. 

He curses. "Damn. alright, so you wanna kill me? why? were you ordered? or are you gonna speak?" he holds the knife. by the blade. brandishing the handle. cursing, he turns it so the pointy side out.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He shoves them into a dead end. “Mmph.”

“Do you want us out of your tunnel?”

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He curses. "Damn. alright, so you wanna kill me? why? were you ordered? or are you gonna speak?" he holds the knife. by the blade. brandishing the handle. cursing, he turns it so the pointy side out.

Are you… having no reaction or result to… you know… being chucked into wood…like…

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Do you want us out of your tunnel?”

“My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He whines, stomping.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He whines, stomping.

“Yes, your beautiful tunnel. But if you don’t want us here, then you need to show us how to get out.” 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza screams in pain, but his face immediately softens into bliss. "Oh, thats helpful."

He advances slowly. "Can you talk?"

He screams, grabbing her by her throat and flinging her back before turning to Vod. “My food! My berries!”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yes, your beautiful tunnel. But if you don’t want us here, then you need to show us how to get out.” 

He grumbles and starts burrowing into the ground. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!”

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He screams, grabbing her by her throat and flinging her back before turning to Vod. “My food! My berries!”

He grumbles and starts burrowing into the ground. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!”

Kaza sighs. "Yes, its your food, but can we share?" He turns to Vod. he motions for Vod to stay away.

Kaza is a boy.

3 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari finds a small, two foot stick that he picks up before walking out into the forest.

He finds a new bush and hides in it.

Anyone in the woods wanna' fight?

Me and Argenti are currently fighting, if you want to get involved. Del's in a tree and Mark is chasing her.