Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Yes please. We need to hurry.” She shuffles around. 

“Mmm.” He nuzzles into her, he is huge. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He pushes them with his nose. “No more tunnel, that way.” He points up with his nose.

The water bottle is plastic.

The teddy bear thumps in front of the cornucopia and a small tentacle reaches out and grabs it. It pulls it back in and whimpers quietly. 

"Okay." Echo follows Fox, dragging Elsa behind her. @Part Of The Narrative

47 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "Yes, its your food, but can we share?" He turns to Vod. he motions for Vod to stay away.

The creature ignores him, he turns to Vod. Grabbing some of the splintered planks and storming at him, going in swinging. “Don’t touch them!”

49 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron watched him, puzzled.

He disappears in a giant hole, the ground rumbling. A moment later he pops his nose out above them. “My tunnel have new tunnel this way.” He starts digging up. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Okay." Echo follows Fox, dragging Elsa behind her. @Part Of The Narrative

She digs around, after a minute they find most of it in a closet in the back. “Here you go.”

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The creature ignores him, he turns to Vod. Grabbing some of the splintered planks and storming at him, going in swinging. “Don’t touch them!”

He disappears in a giant hole, the ground rumbling. A moment later he pops his nose out above them. “My tunnel have new tunnel this way.” He starts digging up. 

She digs around, after a minute they find most of it in a closet in the back. “Here you go.”

Kaza sees red and tackles the creature. "NO- YOU WILL NOT KILL THE ONE MAN WHO HAS SHOWN ME KINDNESS DAMMIT"

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Oh thank you! Is anything missing?"

She had 7 arrows, a bow and a water bottle, elsa had a knife or two, some dried fruit and a pack...?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sees red and tackles the creature. "NO- YOU WILL NOT KILL THE ONE MAN WHO HAS SHOWN ME KINDNESS DAMMIT"

Vod dives back into the snow, trying to get away. The creature is thrown back a little, but he full body slams himself into the ground, putting it so Kaza hits the ground first. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh thank you! Is anything missing?"

Two of her arrows are missing, the dried fruit, and some of the water. “Uhm… a little…”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, The Stormfather said:

How did you get so much stuff?

It's for two people and I made friends with the squid thing :D 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Two of her arrows are missing, the dried fruit, and some of the water. “Uhm… a little…”

Echo checks over everything. "It's okay, I think we'll be fine." 

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Perfect, thank you!”

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo checks over everything. "It's okay, I think we'll be fine." 

HE NEEDS HIS FLOWER AHHHH

“Okay…” Fox runs around the corner before coming back with a small backpack and the little fox trailing at her feet. The little fox chirps. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Perfect, thank you!”

“Tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel.” He sings as he digs. 

“Okay…” Fox runs around the corner before coming back with a small backpack and the little fox trailing at her feet. The little fox chirps. 

“Tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel tunnel.” He sings as he digs. 

"Oh!" Echo exclaims. "I just remembered something important I have to do! Are you coming?" She asks Fox, turning toward the door, "We need to get out of the city!" 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Vod dives back into the snow, trying to get away. The creature is thrown back a little, but he full body slams himself into the ground, putting it so Kaza hits the ground first. 

He grunts. "Urgh-" but then he grins. "Oh, thats fun" and with blinding speed, stabs up.

9 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Finally, shade. Thank goodness. Kialk wasn't used to all this walking. he sat down and rested a moment.

Does he go to where the roof is or just sit down?

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh!" Echo exclaims. "I just remembered something important I have to do! Are you coming?" She asks Fox, turning toward the door, "We need to get out of the city!" 

She looks down at the little fox. “Mmm… but Ox…” she looks behind her for a second. He… he can’t be left alone…. Is she going to leave everything? But she did commit treason, no need to drag him into that…. It’s a hard decision. 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grunts. "Urgh-" but then he grins. "Oh, thats fun" and with blinding speed, stabs up.

He growls loudly. He throws him off him, turning to Vod and grabbing him from the ground. He bleeds blue blood. 

She looks down at the little fox. “Mmm… but Ox…” she looks behind her for a second. He… he can’t be left alone…. Is she going to leave everything? But she did commit treason, no need to drag him into that…. It’s a hard decision. 

He growls loudly. He throws him off him, turning to Vod and grabbing him from the ground. He bleeds blue blood. 

Kaza stares. "Enough. or else i stab you again."

anything special with the knife i got?

@Invisible

Assuming Ox is the bb fox,

"Can you put it in your pack? Or carry it?" Echo asks desperately.

22 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Okay. 

Alari spots the one who's up the tree and shouts "You'd better not come down here!" 

Then he spots @Lord Spirit and holds his water bottle up likes he going to throw it. "Hey. Stay away."

I'm the one in the tree, sorry for any confusion

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del climbs a tree as high as she can, but is hindered by her injured shoulder. 

Mark tries to follow her, but as he tries to climb up, he has to spiral up around the tree, making the process needlessly complex.

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Oh, oops. Alari throws his water bottle at the one NOT in the tree, which is @Argenti, right?

"You back off! I gotta kill this girl, she threatened me!" 

This is a lie.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Mark tries to follow her, but as he tries to climb up, he has to spiral up around the tree, making the process needlessly complex.

Does the water bottle hit Mark?

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Del breaks off sticks and throws them at Mark as he climbs

"That's not true, He attacked me!"

Alari shrugs, picking up some dirt from the ground and readying the stick he picked up earlier before walking over to the tree.

EDIT : He throws the dirt up the tree, hoping to get it in someone's eyes.

Edited by The Stormfather

2 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Does the water bottle hit Mark?

sure, it's just a water bottle

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del breaks off sticks and throws them at Mark as he climbs

"That's not true, He attacked me!"

"You took out a knife first!"

This is *technically* true