Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

33 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"You took out a knife first!"

Only because you attacked me. Mentioning the knife makes Del realize there are two knives and the second one disappears. 

I’m in orchestra, won’t be on much for a bit

10 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Only because you attacked me. Mentioning the knife makes Del realize there are two knives and the second one disappears. 

46 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari shrugs, says 'Whatever' then hops into the tree. He jumps and grabs the branch that Mark is on, which is above him, trying to shake it.

@Lord Spirit @Argenti

"WOAH THERE!" Mark falls down but catches himself on one of the branches. He drops the stick he was carrying on Alari's head.

Edited by Argenti

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis prowls through the trees coming across someone sitting in a tree.

@Invisible

Yeah, I was able to go back and find your post after I said you hadn't replied yet. Sorry for the confusion

Also, Sharpo wasn't in a tree anymore, but it doesn't matter that much.

Taking the initiative, Sharpo lounged forward out of the darkness. Pocket knife in hand, he slashed at the figures midsection.

57 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stares. "Enough. or else i stab you again."

@Invisible

It’s an ordinary knife. He slams the plank into Vods stomach. 

57 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Can you put it in your pack? Or carry it?" Echo asks desperately.

(Ox is her best friend) “Oh… he is coming with us for sure… it’s just….” She hesitates. “Nevermind, let’s go.” 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(Ox is her best friend) “Oh… he is coming with us for sure… it’s just….” She hesitates. “Nevermind, let’s go.” 

Kaza screams. "DIE" and he hits the creature in the spine.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m glad that worked,” Aaron whispered to Jane. @Lotus Blossom

“Tunnel tunnel.” He goes for a little while and then you see a light. “No more tunnel!”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza screams. "DIE" and he hits the creature in the spine.

It screeches and falls forward, stabbing Vod in the stomach with the wood. Vod sees a red grow around him, impaled by the wood. The creature gets up and runs, back up the mountain into the snow.

15 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Tunnel tunnel.” He goes for a little while and then you see a light. “No more tunnel!”

It screeches and falls forward, stabbing Vod in the stomach with the wood. Vod sees a red grow around him, impaled by the wood. The creature gets up and runs, back up the mountain into the snow.

Kaza stares at the wound. "no-"

59 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stares at the wound. "no-"

He coughs up blood, it starts spilling out of his mouth. He starts choking. “Don’t p-pull it o-out-“ He coughs.

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Alright. But we need to go fast." She takes off running. 

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He feels tears at his eyes. "where is your village?"

“In the e-east…” he coughs more blood, choking. “Find Pearl f-for me-“ He coughs more, you need to turn him on his side. The snow turns red around you.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Alright. But we need to go fast." She takes off running. 

She runs after her, the fox with her.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“In the e-east…” he coughs more blood, choking. “Find Pearl f-for me-“ He coughs more, you need to turn him on his side. The snow turns red around you.

She runs after her, the fox with her.

Echo, Fox and Elsa soon arrive back at the cornucopia. Echo bends down and picks a few flowers, making sure there is a yellow one. "I'll be right back." She says, squaring her shoulders and walking towards the center of the cornucopia. @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Just-A-Stick

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"OW!" Alari throws his stick at Mark, ignoring the other one who's name I forgot.

Mark dodges it and keeps climbing up towards Del

Home, District Orodain

Doug walked away from the house, becoming almost a shadow, as he sank to his hands and knees, heading to his meeting place. Where he had met friends, most of which were now dead from the Hunger Games. The place that he met other people, was a special place for him, it was a small glade where some small flowers grow, and where springy green grass lay across the small hillside that it was located on.

Reaching the glade, he pushes through the small crawl space of leaves that blocked the entrance. He saw small lifespren bobbing around the plants, glowing with a soft green light. He lay back on the grass. Everytime he had been here, someone from this glade, would always end up in the games. He looked up into the sky, gazing at all of the stars, feeling the slight chilness of the wind.

Hearing a rustle from the  entrance, he sits up. "Douglas, you in there?" he hears his brothers voice, full of apprehension. "Yes, I am here" he responds back. 

His brother appears through the bushes, looking around, only in his pyjamas. "Why are out here?" his brother asks "You should be sleeping." "I could ask you the same thing" Douglas replies, "you know you are not supposed to be out of the house alone" his brother sits down beside him, resting his head on him. "Well I am not alone, am I" Aiden replies sounding somewhat petulant. 

Currently, HG Arena

Douglas looks at the book in amazement, so much knowledge on how to survive. He flips through the pages, the fire lighting the pages up for him to read. He grabs his makeshift spear out of the fire, testing its point. it should be good enough, he thinks to himself. He stops at the back of the book looking at what is written there. @SmilingPanda19

7 hours ago, justice magician said:

Taking the initiative, Sharpo lounged forward out of the darkness. Pocket knife in hand, he slashed at the figures midsection.

@justice magician 

adonis jumps back but swings forward while dodging the knife.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage