Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

47 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del keeps climbing and dropping sticks on Mark. 

"OW!" Mark keeps climbing up in increasingly complex patterns, giving Del tons of time to get ahead.

Shooting for pushing you down!

11 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Mmm.” He nuzzles into her, he is huge. “My tunnel my tunnel my tunnel!” He pushes them with his nose. “No more tunnel, that way.” He points up with his nose.

12 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Jane laughed a little as he nudged her over.

"Oh okay! Can you take us?" Jane smiled.

Edit: No longer relevant :P 

8 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m glad that worked,” Aaron whispered to Jane. @Lotus Blossom

"It could've gone much worse," She agreed, in a hushed tone.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"OW!" Mark keeps climbing up in increasingly complex patterns, giving Del tons of time to get ahead.

Del looks around for anything she could use, or other trees close enough for her to get to

What do you mean “Shooting for pushing you down!”?

11 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane laughed a little as he nudged her over.

"Oh okay! Can you take us?" Jane smiled.

"It could've gone much worse," She agreed, in a hushed tone.

“We should go, before he decides to do something else.”

He looked up at the giant beast. “Thank you so much!”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

"Aw, I have to leave now, buddy," Jane said, patting him one last time.

"Okay, ready?"

She tightened the straps of her pack, ready to hoist herself out of the tunnel.

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Aw, I have to leave now, buddy," Jane said, patting him one last time.

"Okay, ready?"

She tightened the straps of her pack, ready to hoist herself out of the tunnel.

“Goodbye friend,” Aaron said to the groundhog. “I’m ready.” He boosted her up, then followed.

Edited by Weaver of Lights

44 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane pulled herself up onto the hills, finally seeing the daylight.

She looked around, keeping a hand on her knife.

@SmilingPanda19

“How much more time do you think we have? That I have?” Aaron asked, growing fearful. He didn’t want to die, but he knew he had to.

Edited by Weaver of Lights

33 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del looks around for anything she could use, or other trees close enough for her to get to

Make you climb until you can climb no higher, then catch up, and maybe push you down?

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“In the e-east…” he coughs more blood, choking. “Find Pearl f-for me-“ He coughs more, you need to turn him on his side. The snow turns red around you.

She runs after her, the fox with her.

He turns Vod over. "Ill be back before daybreak. stay alive until then..." and he turns west. and slips. then turns the right direction.

23 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Slight laughs a bit too.

[Redacted] looks around, then raises his metaphysical eyebrows. He seems to be wondering why they are both in the same place.

Edited by InvisibIe

50 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“How much more time do you think we have? That I have?” Aaron asked, growing fearful. He didn’t want to die, but he knew he had to.

"Doesn't matter. Come on, let's go. Build a shelter or something."

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter?”

"Let's not think about that right now. You shouldn't die because of me or my family."

She smiled weakly, as if about to make a joke.

"Besides," she continued, here eyes slightly glinting in the sun, "You've been nicer to me than half of my family back home. Definitely less childish."

She started walking off in any direction.

There was a moment.

She nudged him in the side, "Though you might be a bit more annoying."

She grinned.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Let's not think about that right now. You shouldn't die because of me or my family."

She smiled weakly, as if about to make a joke.

"Besides," she continued, here eyes slightly glinting in the sun, "You've been nicer to me than half of my family back home. Definitely less childish."

She started walking off in any direction.

There was a moment.

She nudged him in the side, "Though you might be a bit more annoying."

She grinned.

“Shouldn’t I? It would save more lives. And…well they’re your family, they’re more important than me.”

He followed her, and when she nudged he grinned despite himself.

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@justice magician 

adonis jumps back but swings forward while dodging the knife.

do we wanna do dice rolls or should we just roll with it? 

(pun intended).

Sharpo ducks under the swing, once again lunging in for another slash with the knife.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Shouldn’t I? It would save more lives. And…well they’re your family, they’re more important than me.”

He followed her, and when she nudged he grinned despite himself.

Jane stayed silent, looking around as she walked and breathing in the fresh air.

@SmilingPanda19

26 minutes ago, justice magician said:

do we wanna do dice rolls or should we just roll with it? 

however you want to do it. if we do do it should we use a d20? could always get a gm to roll for us

26 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo ducks under the swing, once again lunging in for another slash with the knife.

adonis dodges back again and pokes with his long spear

13 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo, Fox and Elsa soon arrive back at the cornucopia. Echo bends down and picks a few flowers, making sure there is a yellow one. "I'll be right back." She says, squaring her shoulders and walking towards the center of the cornucopia. @SmilingPanda19

“Oh-Okay.” Fox sticks close to Elsa. “I’ve never been outside the city walls before.” She whispers.@Part Of The Narrative

The octopus grumpily sits in the pile of the cornucopia, his tentacles popping in and out occasionally. “What if my friend forgot about me…”

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Home, District Orodain

Doug walked away from the house, becoming almost a shadow, as he sank to his hands and knees, heading to his meeting place. Where he had met friends, most of which were now dead from the Hunger Games. The place that he met other people, was a special place for him, it was a small glade where some small flowers grow, and where springy green grass lay across the small hillside that it was located on.

Reaching the glade, he pushes through the small crawl space of leaves that blocked the entrance. He saw small lifespren bobbing around the plants, glowing with a soft green light. He lay back on the grass. Everytime he had been here, someone from this glade, would always end up in the games. He looked up into the sky, gazing at all of the stars, feeling the slight chilness of the wind.

Hearing a rustle from the  entrance, he sits up. "Douglas, you in there?" he hears his brothers voice, full of apprehension. "Yes, I am here" he responds back. 

His brother appears through the bushes, looking around, only in his pyjamas. "Why are out here?" his brother asks "You should be sleeping." "I could ask you the same thing" Douglas replies, "you know you are not supposed to be out of the house alone" his brother sits down beside him, resting his head on him. "Well I am not alone, am I" Aiden replies sounding somewhat petulant. 

Currently, HG Arena

Douglas looks at the book in amazement, so much knowledge on how to survive. He flips through the pages, the fire lighting the pages up for him to read. He grabs his makeshift spear out of the fire, testing its point. it should be good enough, he thinks to himself. He stops at the back of the book looking at what is written there. @SmilingPanda19

There are five pictures. They are drawings of five men, they look like brothers. They also dress like tickets-men.

The top left corner of the page has the Roman numeral one. Next to the man labeled ‘Hen’ is a gooey and goopy monster. It’s on fire and looks like it’s made of lava and ash. A little sun is drawn next to it, summer. 

The bottom left corner of the page is the Roman Numeral two. Next to the man labeled ‘Chicken’ is a drawing of a tall lanky pale creature. Almost as if it was an abominable snow beast. A little snowflake is drawn next to it, winter. 

At the top right corner of the page is the Roman numeral three. Next to the man labeled ‘Rooster’ is a drawing of a giant eagle like bird with ferocious claws and thick matted like feathers. Next to it is a drawing of a leaf, fall.

At the bottom right corner of the page is a Roman numeral four. Next to the man labeled ‘Chick’ is a drawing of a big groundhog with large paws and pointed teeth. There is a drawing of a flower next to him, spring.

At the center of the page is a man with mixed color eyes, with the Roman numeral five by him and in his eyes. Next to him is a black octopus like squid, you might recognize him. There is a small drawing of the cornucopia by him.

At the very bottom there is a note in red: BEWARE THE AVIS BROTHERS. AVOID THEIR WATCHFUL EYES AT ALL COSTS.

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Goodbye friend,” Aaron said to the groundhog. “I’m ready.” He boosted her up, then followed.

He sniffs the air before clawing the sides of the tunnel and it caves in after they leave. Almost chirping at the comment.

10 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

There are just a few giant feathers in the tree, nothing special.

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He turns Vod over. "Ill be back before daybreak. stay alive until then..." and he turns west. and slips. then turns the right direction.

“I’ll try.” He coughs, bleeding into the snow.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Oh-Okay.” Fox sticks close to Elsa. “I’ve never been outside the city walls before.” She whispers.@Part Of The Narrative

The octopus grumpily sits in the pile of the cornucopia, his tentacles popping in and out occasionally. “What if my friend forgot about me…”

There are five pictures. They are drawings of five men, they look like brothers. They also dress like tickets-men.

The top left corner of the page has the Roman numeral one. Next to the man labeled ‘Hen’ is a gooey and goopy monster. It’s on fire and looks like it’s made of lava and ash. A little sun is drawn next to it, summer. 

The bottom left corner of the page is the Roman Numeral two. Next to the man labeled ‘Chicken’ is a drawing of a tall lanky pale creature. Almost as if it was an abominable snow beast. A little snowflake is drawn next to it, winter. 

At the top right corner of the page is the Roman numeral three. Next to the man labeled ‘Rooster’ is a drawing of a giant eagle like bird with ferocious claws and thick matted like feathers. Next to it is a drawing of a leaf, fall.

At the bottom right corner of the page is a Roman numeral four. Next to the man labeled ‘Chick’ is a drawing of a big groundhog with large paws and pointed teeth. There is a drawing of a flower next to him, spring.

At the center of the page is a man with mixed color eyes, with the Roman numeral five by him and in his eyes. Next to him is a black octopus like squid, you might recognize him. There is a small drawing of the cornucopia by him.

At the very bottom there is a note in red: BEWARE THE AVIS BROTHERS. AVOID THEIR WATCHFUL EYES AT ALL COSTS.

He sniffs the air before clawing the sides of the tunnel and it caves in after they leave. Almost chirping at the comment.

Kaza runs off towards the east. Dont you die you dumb old man...

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Echo runs up to the octopus. She waves. "Hi! I'm back! I found you flowers!" She ignores the stinging pain in her shoulder and walks closer. "How are you?"