Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

"Yeah. It's funner that way. Then I get to break a few of your bones and cause you extreme pain before I kill you."

"And what if I tried to kill myself?" Celia took a few steps back, like a wolf circling its prey. "Why have you come to kill me? Why not kill... Mark? Or echo?"

You do need a reason to kill my character fwiw

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"And what if I tried to kill myself?" Celia took a few steps back, like a wolf circling its prey. "Why have you come to kill me? Why not kill... Mark? Or echo?"

Is there any heinous crimes or doodads I can blame on you?

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"YOU ARE DESCENDED FROM SOME RANDOM IMPORTANT CAPITOL PERSON SO I WANNA KILL YA!" Just sounds too... empty.

if eike and celia are both capitol born well eike could be her long lost sister and that could be a good reason.

19 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

They are as big as your forearm. You hear the flapping of wings in the distance.

"Uh oh! Big bird coming!" Mark starts climbing down, scared that whatever is making the flapping will kill him.

19 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

There is some plant roots, not the most delicious, but edible.

Alari devours all but one of the roots before walking back towards the cornucopia and the squid-thing.

He pushes the root close to the squid and while it(hopefully) eats it he tries to grab the nearest weapon.

@SmilingPanda19

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"How did you... why are you... um..." Echo stops and starts over. "How come you look different?" 

He wiggles, bouncing with the flower. “Cause mama said I wasn’t pretty enough!” He is still somewhat grinning.

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

"Uh oh! Big bird coming!" Mark starts climbing down, scared that whatever is making the flapping will kill him.

A giant underbelly of a bird passes over the tree, causing it to shake with the flap of its wings.

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari devours all but one of the roots before walking back towards the cornucopia and the squid-thing.

He pushes the root close to the squid and while it(hopefully) eats it he tries to grab the nearest weapon.

@SmilingPanda19

The squid is nowhere to be found…

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
2 hours ago, Argenti said:

A giant underbelly of a bird passes over the tree, causing it to shake with the flap of its wings.

Del grabs the trunk of the tree and holds on a tightly as she can. 

17 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He wiggles, bouncing with the flower. “Cause mama said I wasn’t pretty enough!” He is still somewhat grinning.

The squid is nowhere to be found…

"Oh, I'm sorry... do you... like being a squid?" She askes slowly. 

57 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:
48 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del grabs the trunk of the tree and holds on a tightly as she can. 

Mark falls down onto the ground, but as he'd already climbed down a bit, it was not enough to kill him "Ugh. I hate birds"

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:
On 2/16/2024 at 2:15 PM, Weaver of Lights said:

“I can use the axe well, though I’ve never fought a person. Not that it matters.”

She sighed, resignedly, as if this meant something to her.

"How do you swing an axe?"