Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

46 minutes ago, Invisible said:

So is waiting for a death to come

Let's make a bet

If you can't find a reason to kill my character in 2 days and 5 hours, I get to live

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Koala decided to leave the path and continued to wander the autumn forest.

*whisper chanting* go towards the house. go towards the house. go towards the house.

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

My notifications aren't working right. Did Alari get a weapon at the Cornucopia or has no one responded yet?

I dunno, but I'm busy and can't really scroll through this all to find the response.

So, @SmilingPanda19 so sorry to ping you so many times, but...

I think you're good to assume you got a weapon just for the sake of keeping things moving.

Edited by Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk heard strange whispering. He decided to follow it.

Soon, he came upon a huge mansion. It was beautiful, but the longer he looked at it the more he could tell it was ancient. The wood was rotting, and shingles from the roof were littered across what had clearly once been a lawn.

Spoiler

Woodland Mansion - Minecraft Guide - IGN

^ not canon

Glade, District Orodain

Douglas looks back at his brother, "We both know I don't mean that Aiden. You should not have come here by yourself, and How did you find this place? I never told you" he says trying to sound stern. 

"I heard you open the door, and I had a feeling that you were going, like in my.. in my tummy" He replies, crossing his arms, as he lay against his brothers side. 

"Well you still should not have come" Douglas says, though even he knows that his voiced lacked the conviction, and his own excuse was rather flimsy. Douglas lays back on the grass the night breeze cooling the air. He hears a whistling sound from beside him, and without looking, knows that his brother is asleep again. 

Grabbing a blanket from the moment stash he had put in the glade, he puts it over his brother, before laying down himself. He feels an uneasy feeling in his stomach. His brother had said that he had felt his leaving. His family were known for their emotional talents, what if his was to be empathetic or connected to a person. What if that was his talent, and what would that mean if he was in the hunger games.

North Regions (Winter), HG Arena

Douglas stares at the book, Why do the gamemakers do this every time?  he starts running around collecting the stuff he had splayed around his campsite. "These storming gamemakers he repeats to himself." using one of the various multicultural quotes that he had knowledge of. 

He shoves all the stuff in his backpack. I don't want to face that bear... thing he thinks to himself.

He starts running down the way he came.

A While Later...

Douglas's foot sinks into the snow drift, Why did I run away, if one of those things were going to attack me, it probably would have already. He tries to calm himself. He looks around at the white powder that clings the mountainous north, trying to look for a tribute, or some food. "Why did I choose the place that no one else was near?" he thinks to himself. 

32 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Soon, he came upon a huge mansion. It was beautiful, but the longer he looked at it the more he could tell it was ancient. The wood was rotting, and shingles from the roof were littered across what had clearly once been a lawn.

Reveal hidden contents

Woodland Mansion - Minecraft Guide - IGN

^ not canon

He immediately felt excited to go in, then felt sad that it was in such disrepair. He has read about things like this in books. Big mansions always had gold. He went to the door and went to enter whenever he hears another voice. “Of course I am.”.  @RoyalBeeMage

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

45 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

He immediately felt excited to go in, then felt sad that it was in such disrepair. He has read about things like this in books. Big mansions always had gold. He went to the door and went to enter whenever he hears another voice. “Of course I am.”.  @RoyalBeeMage

"mind if i join you?" adonis asks.

5 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

My notifications aren't working right. Did Alari get a weapon at the Cornucopia or has no one responded yet?

I dunno, but I'm busy and can't really scroll through this all to find the response.

So, @SmilingPanda19 so sorry to ping you so many times, but...

Yeah the squid isn’t there. Octopus. Thing. 

16 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk paused as he entered the house.

@Edema Rue 

?

It’s dark and dusty. The floor creaks ominously. There’s a large atrium, with spiral staircases in each corner. Overlooking the space is a balcony that tilts dangerously. 

Hey completely unrelated question, does Kialk have a person who’s very important to them and either dead or near dead?

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It’s dark and dusty. The floor creaks ominously. There’s a large atrium, with spiral staircases in each corner. Overlooking the space is a balcony that tilts dangerously. 

No, he has lived a very easy life.

Maybe like a cousin that he didn’t know very well. 

Kialk made food way to the spiral staircases in the corners.

” You coming?” He asks Adonis.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk made fire on the the spiral staircases in the corners.

” You coming?” He asks Adonis.

~_~

Wait he made fire?

Glade, District Orodain

Douglas sat watching the stars for a while longer. The possibility of his brother being an empath essentially, and could be connected to single people scared him. What would happen if one of us died? Would he feel the same? Douglas thinks. Although there was still a relatively low chance of being picked for the hunger games, it was still a possibility. 

he gently grabs his brother, and lifts him up. "Time to get you home." he mutters gently. The wind stirs as he starts towards the entrance, and he looks back at the stars one more time. His brother stirs slightly, Douglas stops what he is doing. His brother sniffles before falling back into a rhythm, and  Douglas takes him away from the glade, and towards home.

North (Winter), Hunger Games Arena

Douglas scouts around the area, he was on a small cliff where he had a good line of sight. With the cornucopia in the distance, and other season areas surrounding it. He sets up a small camp.

Is that movement over near the cornucopia he thinks to himself. HE swore he saw a human shape dart in and out of it, with the glint of something metal. "Maybe there are weapons in there." he muses to himself. 

He dismisses the thought immediately, he doesn't want to fight people, and in chance die or injure himself, and maybe his brother.