Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He gave it to her. “Go ahead, try it out. Kill me while you’re at it, actually.”

"No, that would be so stupid! I don't want you to die."

She looked around.

"I'll go cut... That stump!"

She swung her axe haphazardly at it, and it would dully fall on the wood or grass with every swing.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"No, that would be so stupid! I don't want you to die."

She looked around.

"I'll go cut... That stump!"

She swung her axe haphazardly at it, and it would dully fall on the wood or grass with every swing.

“But I need to,” he whispered, loud enough for her to hear. “You can’t keep avoiding it, and it needs to happen soon.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“It’s not too hard to learn, it’s mostly just getting used to the weight. Though, it might be different against people.”

"Huh. I can use daggers. And slingshots. Watch this-"

She took a hairtie from her wrist and bent down to get a pebble.

She pulled back the elastic and released, hitting Aaron on the nose.

logging off for the night!! ill be back tmw morning

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Huh. I can use daggers. And slingshots. Watch this-"

She took a hairtie from her wrist and bent down to get a pebble.

She pulled back the elastic and released, hitting Aaron on the nose.

He rubbed his nose. “That seems useful.”

49 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del looks down at Mark. “Just leave me alone!”

"I Would If I could! But I can't! If I don't at least try to kill you." he points upwards and kinda whisper shouts. "They'll kill me, and probably you too."

8 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"I Would If I could! But I can't! If I don't at least try to kill you." he points upwards and kinda whisper shouts. "They'll kill me, and probably you too."

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” Del mutters. She starts pulling random stuff out of her pack at throwing it at Mark. 

The sun rises again, a new day. The wind blows across the plains. The sun glows onto the sky in shades of orange and pink, quite pretty actually.

Pearl sees a broken cart in the distance. “Vod…” Blood runs into the snow, making it a dark red.

Fox just stares at the squid octopus thing for a second. The little fox brushes against her leg. “Aren’t we supposed to be…killing people?”

Hey everyone! I’m back for now, let’s try and keep this motivation train rolling. I’m going to see if I can get some GM drama together. We got this folks! Happy killing!

@Aeoryi @Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Cowardly One @The Stormfather @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Argenti

43 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” Del mutters. She starts pulling random stuff out of her pack at throwing it at Mark. 

A chicken stick hits him in the head. "KILL ME OR DON'T JUST STOP THROWING FOOD AT ME!" he shakes his fist comically. 

Are you good at throwing random things?

30 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sun rises again, a new day. The wind blows across the plains. The sun glows onto the sky in shades of orange and pink, quite pretty actually.

Pearl sees a broken cart in the distance. “Vod…” Blood runs into the snow, making it a dark red.

Fox just stares at the squid octopus thing for a second. The little fox brushes against her leg. “Aren’t we supposed to be…killing people?”

@Aeoryi @Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Cowardly One @The Stormfather @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Argenti

Their was a bird in the sky above us?

46 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Shi- NO PLEASE DONT BE DEAD"