Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sun rises again, a new day. The wind blows across the plains. The sun glows onto the sky in shades of orange and pink, quite pretty actually.

Pearl sees a broken cart in the distance. “Vod…” Blood runs into the snow, making it a dark red.

Fox just stares at the squid octopus thing for a second. The little fox brushes against her leg. “Aren’t we supposed to be…killing people?”

@Aeoryi @Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Cowardly One @The Stormfather @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Argenti

Echo sighed, "We are... but... I don't think I can..." She looked down. 

25 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Fine.” He turned and starts forcing himself in the other direction, struggling against the wind.

"Be prepared, though," She whispered through gritted teeth as they approached the tree and the direction from which the shouting was heard.

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Celia looked at the other one. The more quiet girl, the one who hadn't tried to kill her. It was so tempting to try and get her.

Celia shook her head. It wouldn't work. All it would do would give the angry GM a reason to attack her. She didn't want that, so she instead stood her ground and didn't pursue the pair any farther.

Bro you literally asked us to kill you in the first place-

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del holds on. It’s better on the tree than it is on the ground. 
@SmilingPanda19

The tree is ripped up into the air and goes flying, falling hard to the ground. 

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No- please... anything but that... he cant just die... he cant... he- no-"

A Few Weeks Ago

Kaza was getting beaten. It hurt. A lot. This wasn't the peacekeepers. It was his mother. and it hurt far too much. Just kill me... I'm nothing now... 

Now

He sobs. And for once, he doesnt care what people think of him.

Pearl strokes Vod’s hair, crying. She hums quietly. He reaches up his hand and rubs her cheek softly. “I’m sorry, love.” She shushes him, smiling through tears. “Dont be sorry…don’t be sorry.”

35 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Where's that coming from?" Jane frantically glanced around, clutching her knives.

Jane tripped into Aaron.

"This doesn't look good..."

In the sky you see a tree uprooted and tossed like a doll.

16 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo sighed, "We are... but... I don't think I can..." She looked down. 

She furrows her brow. “How are you here and you don’t know how to hunt?” He groans. “Will I have to do all the work?” She says, she’s been hunting her entire life from within the walls of the city. She trained with her older brother in the guards, even though she wasn’t supposed to. She has been shooting from over the wall an sneaking out to catch her prey after she shot it down. This is going to be so exhilarating. 

7 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Be prepared, though," She whispered through gritted teeth as they approached the tree and the direction from which the shouting was heard.

“I am. I won’t let you get hurt.” He held his axe at the ready. He watched the tree go flying. “This really isn’t good.”

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Pearl strokes Vod’s hair, crying. She hums quietly. He reaches up his hand and rubs her cheek softly. “I’m sorry, love.” She shushes him, smiling through tears. “Dont be sorry…don’t be sorry.”

She furrows her brow. “How are you here and you don’t know how to hunt?” He groans. “Will I have to do all the work?” She says, she’s been hunting her entire life from within the walls of the city. She trained with her older brother in the guards, even though she wasn’t supposed to. She has been shooting from over the wall an sneaking out to catch her prey after she shot it down. This is going to be so exhilarating. 

"I... I know how to hunt, I just don't know if I can... I'm not good at killing, even if I am a good shot with a bow." Echo whispered. 

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

49 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"no- please" he stands next to pearl.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The tree is ripped up into the air and goes flying, falling hard to the ground

Del lands under the tree and is pinned between two branches. Remarkably she isn’t majorly injured, just some bruises and scratches. 

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I... I know how to hunt, I just don't know if I can... I'm not good at killing, even if I am a good shot with a bow." Echo whispered. 

She stares at her a moment. “I’m ten… and I think that’s weak.” She turns and starts marching towards the north. “Let’s go.”

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"no- please" he stands next to pearl.

He slowly closes his eyes, the breath leaves his lungs and his heart slows down. “Voden…voden!” Pearl shakes him a little and he doesn’t move, limp. 

15 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del lands under the tree and is pinned between two branches. Remarkably she isn’t majorly injured, just some bruises and scratches. 

The bird circles above her before slamming down on top, not touching her though, simply holding the tree down. It chirps and turns its head, its big eyes looking down. “Why here?”

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She stares at her a moment. “I’m ten… and I think that’s weak.” She turns and starts marching towards the north. “Let’s go.”

He slowly closes his eyes, the breath leaves his lungs and his heart slows down. “Voden…voden!” Pearl shakes him a little and he doesn’t move, limp. 

The bird circles above her before slamming down on top, not touching her though, simply holding the tree down. It chirps and turns its head, its big eyes looking down. “Why here?”

Kaza looks up and screams. pure agony. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" his eyes go wild. "No- no- no- no- no- NO- STOP- WHY DO I LOSE EVERYONE I LOVE-"

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Echo stares after her, a tear trailing down her face. @Part Of The Narrative

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I was being chased by the guy who was yelling at you, so I hid in the tree."

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I don’t have food, though I am hungry. Come into the staircase. In front of me.”

"what is by the stairs?" adonis asks while walking to the stairs.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I am. I won’t let you get hurt.” He held his axe at the ready. He watched the tree go flying. “This really isn’t good.”

Jane screamed a little, sprinting in the other direction.

She called out behind her, "Tornado- or- hurricane- or- I dunno, but we need to find shelter."

She stopped, crouching down to the ground and feeling for any pulse.

"Where was the labryinth? I think that's our only safe bet."

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane screamed a little, sprinting in the other direction.

She called out behind her, "Tornado- or- hurricane- or- I dunno, but we need to find shelter."

She stopped, crouching down to the ground and feeling for any pulse.

"Where was the labryinth? I think that's our only safe bet."

“It was back this way,” he says, pointing back the way they’d come. Will it be safe there? I think that groundhog was ok with us in the end, but he also wanted us gone. I guess it doesn’t matter though, anywhere’s better than this.”

24 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It was back this way,” he says, pointing back the way they’d come. Will it be safe there? I think that groundhog was ok with us in the end, but he also wanted us gone. I guess it doesn’t matter though, anywhere’s better than this.”

"Let's go check it out anyway. We'll only go in if it gets really bad."

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I don’t know, what I do know if that you go first so you don’t stab me.”

“Fine sounds good to me. I will be constantly looking over my shoulder at you though.”

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No- please... anything but that... he cant just die... he cant... he- no-"

A Few Weeks Ago

Kaza was getting beaten. It hurt. A lot. This wasn't the peacekeepers. It was his mother. and it hurt far too much. Just kill me... I'm nothing now... 

Now

He sobs. And for once, he doesnt care what people think of him.

Yay, another Flashbacker!!!

Home, District Orodain 

Douglas, laid his brother back in his bed, and crawls back into his bed himself. "What if he is an empath" he keeps repeating to himself, both in his mind and aloud. He remembers developing his latent talent, which was about the age his brother was, "But how are we going to train him in his ability, it is so different to mine, and was more Dad's. 

He lays back, thinking also of the ever present Hunger Games that were creeping closer and closer, with each passing day.

Winter Mountains, Hunger Games Arena 

Douglas watches the person get closer, "please be affected by my talent", he says, straining his talent, to stretch it to his max, to make it more potent and bigger. "Please, I have a brother to look after" he thinks, tears rolling down his cheeks, picking up the makeshift spear that he had made, and waiting for the other person to arrive. 

@The Stormfather

Do you want to take turns attacking, and rolling a dice to see if you dodge? or on how good the attack is?

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

You guys took too long and now the events of my life are over

Kaza looks up and screams. pure agony. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" his eyes go wild. "No- no- no- no- no- NO- STOP- WHY DO I LOSE EVERYONE I LOVE-"

5 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo stares after her, a tear trailing down her face. @Part Of The Narrative

She holds her head up. "You don't get anywhere by being weak, okay? Lets just go kill some people and then maybe theyll finally let me out of here..." She says. 

Kaza's eyes are bloodshot. "ILL KILL EVERY DAMNED TRIBUTE HERE SO I CAN GET RETRIBUTION-"

Pearl holds Voden, crying. "Just... be quiet..." She whispers, sobbing into her hands. 

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane Cora Rae pulled her hair out of her face from the wind.

"Do you see anything from where the tree was? Is the bird still there?" She asked Aaron.

@SmilingPanda19

The bird is still there, swooping down now and then.