Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Sharpo decides to leave the forest and make his way out towards the hills, looking for people.

trying to take action a little bit, I apologize for being kind of inactive in this thread

21 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Home, District Orodain 

Douglas, laid his brother back in his bed, and crawls back into his bed himself. "What if he is an empath" he keeps repeating to himself, both in his mind and aloud. He remembers developing his latent talent, which was about the age his brother was, "But how are we going to train him in his ability, it is so different to mine, and was more Dad's. 

He lays back, thinking also of the ever present Hunger Games that were creeping closer and closer, with each passing day.

Winter Mountains, Hunger Games Arena 

Douglas watches the person get closer, "please be affected by my talent", he says, straining his talent, to stretch it to his max, to make it more potent and bigger. "Please, I have a brother to look after" he thinks, tears rolling down his cheeks, picking up the makeshift spear that he had made, and waiting for the other person to arrive. 

@The Stormfather

What is your talent BTW?

Mine is irrelevant in combat.

Also, yeah, we could just take turns. So, say, flip a coin and heads you hit the attack? D20 above 10 hits?

Alari has two knives to fight with. 

rob saw a smoke trail while he was on the mountain so he headed towards it as he got closer he saw that some one was sleeping next to the fire so he sat down next to him and waited for him to wake up @TwinSouls

Edited by .....

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo suddenly collapsed, body quivering, chest constricting painfully. She couldn't breathe. Echo clawed at her throat, eyes wide and frantic. @Part Of The Narrative

Elsa started, shaking Echo, her mind clouding. Nonononono….she hugged her friend, holding her tightly. “Echo? Echo??”

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa started, shaking Echo, her mind clouding. Nonononono….she hugged her friend, holding her tightly. “Echo? Echo??”

"I-can't so- sorry-" Echo gasped, convulsing. "Please- win- games-" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I-can't so- sorry-" Echo gasped, convulsing. "Please- win- games-" 

“I—-“ Elsa was shaking too. “I can’t—you cant leave me alone!!” Panic bubbles in her chest, rising and leaking through her eyes in the form of tears. “I need you!!”

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

“I—-“ Elsa was shaking too. “I can’t—you cant leave me alone!!” Panic bubbles in her chest, rising and leaking through her eyes in the form of tears. “I need you!!”

"I-" She gasped, "Love you- Sorry- Win-" Her body went limp in Elsa's arms. The light left her eyes.

Echo had died. @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Just-A-Stick

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I-" She gasped, "Love you- Sorry- Win-" Her body went limp in Elsa's arms. The light left her eyes.

Echo had died. 

Elsa gasped, refusing to believe it. She held Echo, whispering to her, “I love you…I’m…I love you…I promise…” she looked into Echo’s lifeless eyes, and wondered if she shouldn’t just use her knife and take herself out of the games too. But…no. The games had taken her friend, and they wouldn’t take her too. Standing, she dusted off her trousers, whole body tense. She looked down at the body, wishing she could bury it. Instead, she took off her token, a bracelet, and clasped it on Echo’s wrist. “I have to get out of here,” she muttered to Echos body. “I love you…” and she ran. 
She did not look back. 

win… Elsa gritted her teeth.

“Yes ma’em.”

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Adonis follows running. When he gets to kialk he bends over and starts dragging him to safety. He pulled out the arrow and tied of the blood flow 

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“You attacked me!” Kialk started thrashing around.

"i did not. i am triing to save you from the gm's"

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk was in shock he had really never been just besides a paper cut. “You stabbed me!” He grasped around for weapons.

"i did not stab you. the walls of this room did."

2 hours ago, ..... said:

rob saw a smoke trail while he was on the mountain so he headed towards it as he got closer he saw that some one was sleeping next to the fire so he sat down next to him and waited for him to wake up @TwinSouls

Tuol slowly blinks awake. There’s someone sitting in front of him. 

Tuol scrambles back in surprise, fumbling for a sword at his waist.

”wh-who are you?” He stammers

Is it day or nighttime?

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

His eyes watered. "DAMN- He didnt care I was halfy... why- why does HE have to die..."

Pearl tries to heave Vodens body up onto the horse.

9 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Okay I was wrong!" Jane said quickly before scurrying into where they had dug out of the labyrinth, pulling Aaron with her.

@Weaver of Lights

It swoops down before going back up, circling again. 

Quite.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo suddenly collapsed, body quivering, chest constricting painfully. She couldn't breathe. Echo clawed at her throat, eyes wide and frantic. @Part Of The Narrative

Fox stares at her a moment in shock before running after Elsa. “Wait- wait don’t leave me-“

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"How's that for some thrill?" She grinned at Aaron from their enclosure in the labyrinth. The light from the hole still lit up the area and they could see the sky where the bird glided. At least it provided a bit more protection.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Pearl tries to heave Vodens body up onto the horse.

Fox stares at her a moment in shock before running after Elsa. “Wait- wait don’t leave me-“

Kaza helps her out.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Sure.

45 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza helps her out.

She gets on the horse. “I’m going to head back now.” A few tears linger on her face.