Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"How's that for some thrill?" She grinned at Aaron from their enclosure in the labyrinth. The light from the hole still lit up the area and they could see the sky where the bird glided. At least it provided a bit more protection.

“Yeah, crazy.” He seemed very distracted.

22 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It really doesn’t matter. I’ll be dead within the next hour or so.”

She was unfazed, as if he hadn't even spoken.

"I asked, Aaron. How are you holding up?"

She glanced away from the bird to make eye contact with him.

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

She was unfazed, as if he hadn't even spoken.

"I asked, Aaron. How are you holding up?"

She glanced away from the bird to make eye contact with him.

“I’m…well, honestly, I’m not ready to die. But I need to, and I’ll make sure I do.”

11 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del started wandering the forest and she almost walked right into the guy who had attacked her earlier. Time to end this. She charged at him knife raised, as simple as possible.  @Argenti

He starts to tackle her, then he trips and *if you agree, del trips too*

16 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Pearl tries to heave Vodens body up onto the horse.

It swoops down before going back up, circling again. 

Fox stares at her a moment in shock before running after Elsa. “Wait- wait don’t leave me-“

Elsa slows down, allowing Fox to catch up. She doesn't speak. She doesn't know where she's going, she just has to get away.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:19 AM, The Stormfather said:

What is your talent BTW?

Mine is irrelevant in combat.

Also, yeah, we could just take turns. So, say, flip a coin and heads you hit the attack? D20 above 10 hits?

Alari has two knives to fight with. 

I was thinking more turned based.

E.g. I start and roll a d20 to attack. The higher the number the better the attack. You roll for defense, and the hgiher the roll, the more you dodge. etc

My Talent acts like F-Tin, it increases the sense of nearby people, but also increases their emotions, such as guilt. etc

My guy has one sharpened stick to fight with but we are on a cliff. 

@The Stormfather

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

23 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m…well, honestly, I’m not ready to die. But I need to, and I’ll make sure I do.”

"Don't say things like that. I want to make sure we both survive at least tonight. Let's take it day by day, okay?"

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"Don't say things like that. I want to make sure we both survive at least tonight. Let's take it day by day, okay?"

“We don’t have days! We have maybe a couple hours left. Then I’m gone. Like…like I should be. Like I deserve to be.”

21 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

She falls over and wildly swings her knife towards him

She grazes his head, on acount of swinging wildly, blood welling up on the blade. "OW, STORMING KNIFE." He tries to Graber the knife from her hand.

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

She grazes his head, on acount of swinging wildly, blood welling up on the blade. "OW, STORMING KNIFE." He tries to Graber the knife from her hand.

She tries to keep hold of the blade, but the blood makes it slippery and she loses her grip. 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:10 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

“Let me come with you… please”

“No…you’ve done enough.” She says hoarsely and rides off into the falling snow. 

On 2/22/2024 at 11:22 AM, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa slows down, allowing Fox to catch up. She doesn't speak. She doesn't know where she's going, she just has to get away.

“Where are we going? What’s happening?!” She says, panicking. 

Rosalind steps back into the HQ. She looks around the room silently. Her fingers naturally run up her neck and pick at her steel collar for a moment. @The Wandering Wizard

Trying to get some GM Drama going 😜

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Rosalind steps back into the HQ. She looks around the room silently. Her fingers naturally run up her neck and pick at her steel collar for a moment. @The Wandering Wizard

"Please... can i have supplies at least?"

23 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Ryn is always here.

14 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“We don’t have days! We have maybe a couple hours left. Then I’m gone. Like…like I should be. Like I deserve to be.”

"No, I don't think anyone deserves to be gone. I just think some people should be at other places, at different times. But not gone. There's enough space in this world for us to stay."

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"No, I don't think anyone deserves to be gone. I just think some people should be at other places, at different times. But not gone. There's enough space in this world for us to stay."

“You don’t know me. No one does, that’s why there’s no reason for me to be here.”

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

where are yall?

in a ditch in the hills

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You don’t know me. No one does, that’s why there’s no reason for me to be here.”

"That's not true. You need to stay long enough to know yourself, that's my policy."

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"That's not true. You need to stay long enough to know yourself, that's my policy."

“That’s impossible. I have a couple hours left, then I need to die. Your policy is irrelevant here.”