Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly the bird gets ahold of him and in a flash it is flying for the forest, its talons gripped tight around him. @Lotus Blossom @Weaver of Lights

Aaron holds still, he didn’t want to fall. Then, he began trying to manipulate his Talent. The bird wants me here. The gamemakers want me here. The audience wants me here.

I’m not sure if this will work, I’ll leave it up to gamemakers if that’s ok.

18 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron holds still, he didn’t want to fall. Then, he began trying to manipulate his Talent. The bird wants me here. The gamemakers want me here. The audience wants me here.

The bird drops him into a giant nest and it circles for a moment, landing on the edge. It turns its head. “Why are you on my land?” It squawks. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The bird drops him into a giant nest and it circles for a moment, landing on the edge. It turns its head. “Why are you on my land?” It squawks. 

“I was not aware this was your land, great one,” he said respectfully. That seemed to be the right way to talk to these beasts. “If you wish me to leave, I will.”

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I was not aware this was your land, great one,” he said respectfully. That seemed to be the right way to talk to these beasts. “If you wish me to leave, I will.”

“What are you doing here! Who brought you here?!” It screeched and squeaked. You hear little noises from behind you. The bird immediately flies over and covers over it with its wings.

35 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly the bird gets ahold of him and in a flash it is flying for the forest, its talons gripped tight around him. @Lotus Blossom @Weaver of Lights

Jane eyes, almost swollen shut, blinked open when she heard the sounds of the bird.

She pushed herself up, heart racing, and called out Aaron's name.

She followed the flight of the bird best she could, venturing towards the tree where the nest had been.

She saw the bird circling in the sky above, so she followed to that point and reached the base of the tree.

She remained quiet, trying not to disturb the bird, the nest, or the tree.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“What are you doing here! Who brought you here?!” It screeched and squeaked. You hear little noises from behind you. The bird immediately flies over and covers over it with its wings.

“I was brought here by the gamemakers, bad men and women who want me dead. I am in your land only because I am trying to survive. I swear I will not harm you and yours if you will harm me or my friend.”

8 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I was brought here by the gamemakers, bad men and women who want me dead. I am in your land only because I am trying to survive. I swear I will not harm you and yours if you will harm me or my friend.”

“Will hurt? Hurt them?!” It’s head twitches, squawking. Little birds chirp from under its wings. “Evil men will hurt them! You are evil man!”

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Will hurt? Hurt them?!” It’s head twitches, squawking. Little birds chirp from under its wings. “Evil men will hurt them! You are evil man!”

“I will not hurt them. I do not think I am an evil man.”

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

@Scars of Hathsin

I rolled a 16.

Alari stabs at you with his two knives.

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stood, helpless. "I need to survive... please"

@SmilingPanda19

would either of you mind if my character runs into one of you guys? I'm trying to be active in this RP . . .

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Okay!

are you still in the village place? I haven't read the past few pages.

Sharpo wondered north, looking for people, either to fight or befriend.

Eventually he finds someone (raven). He sneaks up behind them, watching.

Just now, justice magician said:

Sharpo wondered north, looking for people, either to fight or befriend.

Eventually he finds someone (raven). He sneaks up behind them, watching.

not in the village, just pissed off and annoyed. 

Kaza sits down in the snow. "Dammit..."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sits down in the snow. "Dammit..."

nice

Sharpo stands and approaches them. No point in hiding, if he had been searching for people in the first place.

"Um . . ."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stares at them. "What do you want, kid?"

how old is kaza?

"Do you . . . want to fight me?" Sharpo asked politely. "Maybe not, cause you seem upset."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza blinks. "Im sorry, what? why would you want to do that?"

kay cool

"Because I'm supposed to die here, I think."