Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza thinks for a moment. "Yeah. weird. a little strange. so, what are you going to do if you dont die?"

"I'm going to die, so I haven't much thought of it."

he grins despite himself. "Kaza. nice to meet ya, po." Idiot... dont get attached... "Hey, po, you wanna team up for now?"

"Alright, but you'll kill me later right?"

Kaza laughs. "Yes, of course i will"

lol yeah. is Kaza related to Kandy at all?

"Okay, thank you . . . What are we going to do?"

20 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza shrugs. "Go find some people to murder? i have a score to settle with someone."

"Alright." He follows.

I probably gotta go for a few hours now

Someone else decide, Got cuts on my forearms, a slice across my face and probably some bruises from falling. Del has a deep shoulder wound, probably some random bruises by now, and I think has a cut somewhere?

8 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del grabs the knife and tries to stand up.

On 2/25/2024 at 1:06 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

The bird suddenly comes down from the sky, clawing at them quickly. 

Out of nowhere a giant groundhog comes flying out of the ground, it grabs Fox and she screams. 

Elsa stumbles back, whipping out her knife. "Fox!" She slashes at the groundhog

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza marches, then ends up falling over. Then he gets up and marches correctly in a direction.

"Um . . . are you okay?"

7 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

@Scars of Hathsin

I rolled a 16.

Alari stabs at you with his two knives.

I rolled a 19

Home District Orodain

Douglas wakes up the light shining in through the window attached to the front of their small house. Lighting up their meager possessions. A small kettle here, and a scrappy bit of food there.

"Mum" Douglas gently shakes his mother. "Mum?" he shakes her again, but something feels off... Why is she so limp he thinks to himself, and suddenly it dawns on him. "No, No, No" he backs away from the corpse that lay on the bed. 

Currently, Hunger Games Arena (North)

Douglas looks behind him to see someone lunge at him with a pair of knives. He desperately rolls to the side, and feels a tug on his shirt as the knives pass right where he was. Coward he thinks to himself, stabbing someone from behind. he stretches his power. Feeling the wind on his face clearer, hearing his and his opponents breath clearer, and feeling the spear in his hands rough surface. 

Attack: 8

He clumsily stabs his spear towards the other person, feeling the wind push it a bit of course though. 

His power makes people feel emotions more strongly, e.g guilt, pain, and makes them increase their senses as well

@The Stormfather

14 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa stumbles back, whipping out her knife. "Fox!" She slashes at the groundhog

It screeches tossing her back. She scrambles, trying to pull her bow off her back. 

Kialk lauds on the floor. He felt his soul slipping from his body. He was dying. 

NO 

He was too young to die. He willed himself to stop bleeding. The arrows protruding from his chest to disappear into dust like they did in books. They always live in books. Kialk realized he was growing weak. The pool of dark liquid was growing larger beneath him. Where did that come from? He strained to look up at a blurry dark figure above him. Was he saying something? Kialk felt tired. He tried to move his lips but they didn’t respond. He couldn’t feel his legs. I am dying. I truly am! I can’t! I was told this was an adventure!  The heroes never died. I won’t die. I…just need to sleep. The heroes never….

Kialk departed. His body fell completely limp. 

Thanks all and especially the gms! You have made an expert games. I haven’t read these books, but you still managed to make it possible. Thank you all!

@RoyalBeeMage @Edema Rue

7 hours ago, Argenti said:

Between you and who?

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk lauds on the floor. He felt his soul slipping from his body. He was dying. 

NO 

He was too young to die. He willed himself to stop bleeding. The arrows protruding from his chest to disappear into dust like they did in books. They always live in books. Kialk realized he was growing weak. The pool of dark liquid was growing larger beneath him. Where did that come from? He strained to look up at a blurry dark figure above him. Was he saying something? Kialk felt tired. He tried to move his lips but they didn’t respond. He couldn’t feel his legs. I am dying. I truly am! I can’t! I was told this was an adventure!  The heroes never died. I won’t die. I…just need to sleep. The heroes never….

Kialk departed. His body fell completely limp. 

@RoyalBeeMage @Edema Rue

Happy death!

GMHQ 

Aby gaped at the screen. That was…that was a person. And now he was dead. She stumbled off blindly towards Madame Ahna’s quarters. 

@The Wandering Wizard