Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

GMHQ 

Aby gaped at the screen. That was…that was a person. And now he was dead. She stumbled off blindly towards Madame Ahna’s quarters. 

@The Wandering Wizard

Quiet murmuring and giggling could be heard from inside and the door was locked.

@SmilingPanda19

2 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa stabs at it, gasping at the sound of the screech. How stupid. Death by groundhog. Not happening.

It backs away, screeching, clawing and hissing. “No no no no no!”

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Monster!” It flaps. “Monster hurt my littles.” There’s little chirps and you can see little chicks under her wings. 

40 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Quiet murmuring and giggling could be heard from inside and the door was locked.

@SmilingPanda19

Suddenly there is a click at the door and it swings open. Rosalind has a smile on her face, it quickly disappears. “Oh… Miss Aby…” she quietly lowers her head respectfully. She quickly steps out of the way, back into the room and opens the door wider. She doesn’t look at Madam Ahna. @Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Monster!” It flaps. “Monster hurt my littles.” There’s little chirps and you can see little chicks under her wings. 

Suddenly there is a click at the door and it swings open. Rosalind has a smile on her face, it quickly disappears. “Oh… Miss Aby…” she quietly lowers her head respectfully. She quickly steps out of the way, back into the room and opens the door wider. She doesn’t look at Madam Ahna. @Edema Rue

Ryn smirks. "Yall too uptight."

43 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Monster!” It flaps. “Monster hurt my littles.” There’s little chirps and you can see little chicks under her wings. 

Aaron backed away as much as he could and dropped his axe. “I would never hurt them.”

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk lauds on the floor. He felt his soul slipping from his body. He was dying. 

NO 

He was too young to die. He willed himself to stop bleeding. The arrows protruding from his chest to disappear into dust like they did in books. They always live in books. Kialk realized he was growing weak. The pool of dark liquid was growing larger beneath him. Where did that come from? He strained to look up at a blurry dark figure above him. Was he saying something? Kialk felt tired. He tried to move his lips but they didn’t respond. He couldn’t feel his legs. I am dying. I truly am! I can’t! I was told this was an adventure!  The heroes never died. I won’t die. I…just need to sleep. The heroes never….

Kialk departed. His body fell completely limp. 

@RoyalBeeMage @Edema Rue

"no! no! no!" adonis screamed into the air around him as the gong sounded.

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn smirks. "Yall too uptight."

roy realy wants to come and smack you right now. i think he was tied to a chair and abandond though.

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@SmilingPanda19

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aby’s face was faintly green. She stumbled into the room, barely seeming to notice Rosalind. Abruptly, she fell to her hands and knees and vomited. “We need to let the tributes go,” she whispered. 

3 hours ago, Argenti said:

…highs or lows?

@Lord Spirit

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby’s face was faintly green. She stumbled into the room, barely seeming to notice Rosalind. Abruptly, she fell to her hands and knees and vomited. “We need to let the tributes go,” she whispered. 

@Lord Spirit

Like heads or tails? Lows, I guess

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No." he grins. "I just cant do crap right."

"M'kay."

9 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

A bang goes off around the arena. Kaza grimaces. "One less to kill." He marches onward, grim. "Hey, Po, how do you feel about killing people?"

@justice magician

"I know how, but I never done it before."

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He rolls his eyes. "Well, lets hope you die before then. killing aint fun."

where abouts are you? now that the current person i was with has died i want a new peeople to interact with.

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

@Lord Spirit

Emma looks outside and quickly ushers her inside, shutting the door behind her. "Why do you say that," she purrs, stroking Ahna's hair. "You know that saying such things might make you a tribute, right?"

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"That's a good idea!"

Kaza stares at him. "You are the weirdest kid yet"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma looks outside and quickly ushers her inside, shutting the door behind her. "Why do you say that," she purrs, stroking Ahna's hair. "You know that saying such things might make you a tribute, right?"

Ryn laughs at this. "Oh, that would be FUN-"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stares at him. "You are the weirdest kid yet"

Ryn laughs at this. "Oh, that would be FUN-"

"Oh . . . I'm sorry, I'll try and be more normal."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza slaps Sharpo. "Dude. Lesson one: quit apologizing for stuff. this aint the time."

He doesn't flinch or try to dodge.

"But I don't want to get in trouble."

Edited by justice magician

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Um Wizzle why is Emma stroking Ahna’s hair?

Aby’s eyes widened. “I don’t…” she paled. “One of them just died. It’s not fair, they’re just kids. These are innocent kids and we’re sending them to their deaths! We’re doing to them what they did to us.”

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "Kid. youve got a lot to learn. this aint the time." he squares up. "Lets fight. hand to hand. just sparring."

"Okay." Sharpo puts his knife away in his bag.

He punches Kaza in the gut, hard.

M'kay, in my head Sharp'i trained Sharpo in combat a lot, because when you get yourself a cinnamon baby, you gotta teach the cinnamon baby self defense so they don't die.

It's cool if you want Kaza to be more skilled then him, but keep in mind that Sharpo can fight.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Okay." Sharpo puts his knife away in his bag.

He punches Kaza in the gut, hard.

makes sense tbh

Kaza gets the wind knocked into him. he smirks. "so you can fight. what a delight." then he grabs po by the shirt and knees him in the chest

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza gets the wind knocked into him. he smirks. "so you can fight. what a delight." then he grabs po by the shirt and knees him in the chest

"I told I know how . . ." He mumbled, forcing himself to stay upright. He grabs Kaza's hand (that's holding his shirt), and yanks it down and away, trying to throw him to the ground.