Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby’s eyes widened. “I don’t…” she paled. “One of them just died. It’s not fair, they’re just kids. These are innocent kids and we’re sending them to their deaths! We’re doing to them what they did to us.”

I'll answer in the pm :P

Ahna's eyes hardened, "they're not innocent. Their parents would have raised them to do the same to us as their entertainment," she spat. 

On 2/21/2024 at 4:29 PM, TwinSouls said:

Tuol slowly blinks awake. There’s someone sitting in front of him. 

Tuol scrambles back in surprise, fumbling for a sword at his waist.

”wh-who are you?” He stammers

"my name is rob" he whispers scrambling backwards and pulling out a knife and holding it out wardingly.

18 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron backed away as much as he could and dropped his axe. “I would never hurt them.”

It squawks and pokes at the axe. “What this? Monster?!”

15 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby’s face was faintly green. She stumbled into the room, barely seeming to notice Rosalind. Abruptly, she fell to her hands and knees and vomited. “We need to let the tributes go,” she whispered. 

@Lord Spirit

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma looks outside and quickly ushers her inside, shutting the door behind her. "Why do you say that," she purrs, stroking Ahna's hair. "You know that saying such things might make you a tribute, right?"

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby’s eyes widened. “I don’t…” she paled. “One of them just died. It’s not fair, they’re just kids. These are innocent kids and we’re sending them to their deaths! We’re doing to them what they did to us.”

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ahna's eyes hardened, "they're not innocent. Their parents would have raised them to do the same to us as their entertainment," she spat. 

Rosalind continues to stand by the door. She eyes the vomit and then looks over at Ahna and Aby out of the corner of her eye. She remains silent, waiting for some form of command from either, she doesn’t dare speak up. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Rosalind continues to stand by the door. She eyes the vomit and then looks over at Ahna and Aby out of the corner of her eye. She remains silent, waiting for some form of command from either, she doesn’t dare speak up. 

Ryn just stands by. "Boo"

------

Kaza continues to move. "AARON" he moves towards where they are.

43 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It squawks and pokes at the axe. “What this? Monster?!”

15 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“It is for my protection, like your beak and claws. I will only use it against those who will try to harm me, not you or your chicks.”

10 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"But-" Aby's eyes filled with tears. "I don't want to be like them," she whispered.

12 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Shar'i's not naive . . . he's done it a lot I think, the killing thing, but it made him really sad and he didn't want me to be sad too."

You're gonna make me cry-

35 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Ryn was wandering around HQ, Kaza is still in the arena, but leaving the north going towards aaron.

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"But-" Aby's eyes filled with tears. "I don't want to be like them," she whispered.

you are going to hate me then lol.

Ryn sighs. "Welcome to the real world, miss. people are cruel."

52 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

lol that's the idea

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She raises her hand from her hair, a secret command allowing her to speak her mind.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Her eyes hardened, "I thought I taught you better, but I guess not."

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She raises her hand from her hair, a secret command allowing her to speak her mind.

Ryn smirks. "Funny. you are becoming the very thing you hated."

30 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her face crumpled. “I’m…I’m sorry,” she whispered. 

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She stroked Rosalind's hair thinking. "Hmmm perhaps it's time you spent a day as my servant under Rosalind."

Ryn straightens, breathing in some light. "No. you are becoming worse than them. i can see it already"

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

“I… don’t think she should be punished for speaking her mind… she is just a little child.” She says quietly. 

26 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She stroked Rosalind's hair thinking. "Hmmm perhaps it's time you spent a day as my servant under Rosalind."

Rosalind??? Confusion level 100-