Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It is for my protection, like your beak and claws. I will only use it against those who will try to harm me, not you or your chicks.”

She goes quiet, chirping slightly, her head twitching. She then flies out of the tree, diving down and going for @Lotus Blossom

Three little chicks chirp from the corner of the nest to which they huddle. 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She goes quiet, chirping slightly, her head twitching. She then flies out of the tree, diving down and going for @Lotus Blossom

Three little chicks chirp from the corner of the nest to which they huddle. 

Aaron stays away from the chicks, and yells down at the bird. “Don’t hurt her! She’s with me, she can be trusted!”

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron stays away from the chicks, and yells down at the bird. “Don’t hurt her! She’s with me, she can be trusted!”

One of the chicks waddles over and pokes the axe.

21 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Maybe they didn't hear you," Sharpo whispered, "Are you sure they're here?"

@Weaver of Lights (I apologize if you're getting spammed).

It’s good, they aren’t close enough for Aaron to hear, right?

Edit: nevermind 

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

One of the chicks waddles over and pokes the axe.

Should he grab the axe and take it away? He couldn’t let the chick get hurt. He slowly moved forward and nudged the axe away with his foot, then returned to his earlier position.

Aaron doesn’t respond to Kaza, as he can’t see out of the nest. @TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Weaver of Lights

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Should he grab the axe and take it away? He couldn’t let the chick get hurt. He slowly moved forward and nudged the axe away with his foot, then returned to his earlier position.

either way, we've moved up to you sooo

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza comes upon this. "AAR- HOLD UP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Sharpo peaks out from behind him. "The birds are cute."

Edited by justice magician

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn looks at her. "Hey, chin up, kid. these are tough for everyone."

Aby blinked in his direction. 

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She stroked Rosalind's hair thinking. "Hmmm perhaps it's time you spent a day as my servant under Rosalind."

Aby’s eyes widened. “What…what do you mean?” Her lip trembled. “I…I’m sorry, Madame. Maybe I’m just not strong enough to do what needs to be done.”

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron doesn’t respond to Kaza, as he can’t see out of the nest. @TheRavenHasLanded

Kaza runs up. "HEY WHATRE YOU DOING- WHAT HAPPENED TO RUTHLESS?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Aby’s eyes widened. “What…what do you mean?” Her lip trembled. “I…I’m sorry, Madame. Maybe I’m just not strong enough to do what needs to be done.”

He smiles. "its ok"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He smiles. "its ok"

…does he have a physical body now?

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I think he’s in a tree, but you can climb.

“Quiet, or we’ll all die!” Aaron said in a harsh whisper.

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

She rested her hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry child soon you will. We'll help you be strong enough that no one will ever hurt you again."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

She rested her hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry child soon you will. We'll help you be strong enough that no one will ever hurt you again."

Aby nodded. A part of her felt guilty but underneath it was something far more...raw. Something angry. Something determined. "Is this really the only way?" She asked, looking at Ahna's eyes. "Do...do we really have to do this?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Aby nodded. A part of her felt guilty but underneath it was something far more...raw. Something angry. Something determined. "Is this really the only way?" She asked, looking at Ahna's eyes. "Do...do we really have to do this?"

Ryn groans. "No"

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Leave,” Aaron repeated.

He leaves, going to the cornucopia.

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

A flicker of uncertainty sparked behind her eyes and she quickly smothered it. "I believe it is child. If you're not on the top then everyone will just trample over you."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A flicker of uncertainty sparked behind her eyes and she quickly smothered it. "I believe it is child. If you're not on the top then everyone will just trample over you."

Ryn rolls his eyes. "You dont have to... you could fix it other ways"

57 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

43 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Rosalind speaks louder, her voice trying to be heard. “I mean…surely there are other ways-“
and to literally everyone in the nest that I can’t keep track of anymore. The little chicks all go up to the axe, chirping. They peck at it. “What is it?” They squeak. @Weaver of Lights @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded