Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

41 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn groans. "No"

He leaves, going to the cornucopia.

Sharpo follows. "Do you think you can be friends in the end?"

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Rosalind speaks louder, her voice trying to be heard. “I mean…surely there are other ways-“
and to literally everyone in the nest that I can’t keep track of anymore. The little chicks all go up to the axe, chirping. They peck at it. “What is it?” They squeak. @Weaver of Lights @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

“A thing I use to protect myself. Stay away from it please, if you don’t know how to use it, it can be dangerous to you.”

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Rosalind speaks louder, her voice trying to be heard. “I mean…surely there are other ways-“
and to literally everyone in the nest that I can’t keep track of anymore. The little chicks all go up to the axe, chirping. They peck at it. “What is it?” They squeak. @Weaver of Lights @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

Ryn turns. "I feel ya. what?"

10 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo follows. "Do you think you can be friends in the end?"

"We are friends, in a way."

11 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“A thing I use to protect myself. Stay away from it please, if you don’t know how to use it, it can be dangerous to you.”

The chicks poke it around. “Shiny. Shiny. Shiny.”

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A flicker of uncertainty sparked behind her eyes and she quickly smothered it. "I believe it is child. If you're not on the top then everyone will just trample over you."

“On top of the world…” Aby murmured faintly. “Okay.” She nodded, her brown eyes seeming faintly purple for a moment, and then it was gone. “Okay.”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“On top of the world…” Aby murmured faintly. “Okay.” She nodded, her brown eyes seeming faintly purple for a moment, and then it was gone. “Okay.”

Ryn nearly falls over laughing.

"good to have you back, siylna."

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

I rolled a 10.

@Scars of Hathsin

Attack : 17

Alari lunges again, twisting around the spear.

I thought I was dead there for a second, but take a 18 to the face.

Home, District Orodain

After finding his mothers body, laying where she had died. Douglas grabs his little brother and yanks him out of the bed. He rubs his eyes sleepily, "What is it..." he groans sleepily, before looking over at their mother. He screams. "Mummy, mummy..." he weeps. Douglas tries to pull him away, unsuccessfully. He squats down next to his brother. "Come on Aiden, we have got to go grab someone." he says, trying to sound consoling. 

Presently, HG Arena, North

Douglas dodges the knives again, rolling of underneath the knives and getting close to his opponent cramping his space. He feels his opponents hot breath on his face, and feels the roughness of the wood in his spear, and listens to the wind, as it whistles by his ear. Lets hope this one hits, he thinks to himself, and aims the but f his spear at his opponents abdomen. AIming to push him off the side of the cliff. 

I roll a stinking 2

@The Stormfather

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

21 hours ago, ..... said:
On 2/21/2024 at 4:29 PM, TwinSouls said:

Tuol slowly blinks awake. There’s someone sitting in front of him. 

Tuol scrambles back in surprise, fumbling for a sword at his waist.

”wh-who are you?” He stammers

"my name is rob" he whispers scrambling backwards and pulling out a knife and holding it out wardingly.

@TwinSouls

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She goes quiet, chirping slightly, her head twitching. She then flies out of the tree, diving down and going for @Lotus Blossom

Jane Cora Rae locked eyes with the bird, then sprinted. Running, running- As quickly as she possibly could, without thinking of her speed. And smiling. She felt at peace, but her heart beat loudly in her chest. She felt safe, though she was in extreme danger.