Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

10 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane Cora Rae locked eyes with the bird, then sprinted. Running, running- As quickly as she possibly could, without thinking of her speed. And smiling. She felt at peace, but her heart beat loudly in her chest. She felt safe, though she was in extreme danger.

It grabs her, flying back towards the nest.

18 hours ago, justice magician said:

Po doesn't look at him, but he does take his hand.

Kaza sighs. "po, i aint used to it. not like my brother was. i never wanted to kill anything... and yet here i am. about to kill a former friend that i had for 20 minutes. its sick."

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "po, i aint used to it. not like my brother was. i never wanted to kill anything... and yet here i am. about to kill a former friend that i had for 20 minutes. its sick."

"Yeah . . . I know it's bad. I'm not good at getting the bad to go away but--I can tell you that you'll get through it. You'll keep surviving, even if you don't want too . . ." He shuffles his feet a bit. "But maybe, you'll live long enough to find something good right? Things are pretty terrible but .  . . maybe they won't be tomorrow."

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah . . . I know it's bad. I'm not good at getting the bad to go away but--I can tell you that you'll get through it. You'll keep surviving, even if you don't want too . . ." He shuffles his feet a bit. "But maybe, you'll live long enough to find something good right? Things are pretty terrible but .  . . maybe they won't be tomorrow."

He just stares. "... Thank you. when i kill Aaron... you might want to look away. ok?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He just stares. "... Thank you. when i kill Aaron... you might want to look away. ok?"

"Oh, but . . . I've seen death before. I'll be alright."

Just now, justice magician said:

"Oh, but . . . I've seen death before. I'll be alright."

He looks at po with tears in his eyes. "Kid... you dont act your age. you are wise beyond your years. i do not want to do this. but thank you. i will cry after it is done."

He looks at po with tears in his eyes. "Kid... you dont act your age. you are wise beyond your years. i do not want to do this. but thank you. i will cry after it is done."

"Wisdom comes at a cost I guess." He smiles sadly, "But I'm glad I could help."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

After a bit, they arrive at the cornucopia. "Now we wait."

"Right . . ."

Sharpo plops down and starts ripping strips of fabric off of the top edge of his sack.

Kaza attempts to plop down as well, but he slips on something and whams instead.

"You need to be more careful. At this rate, you'll take yourself out."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He groans. "Not for lack of trying."

"Well, it's a good thing you have me now, I'll make sure you don't fall of a cliff or something ."

"I think id fall off of it wrong and end up back on the cliff."

"That's a comforting thought I suppose!"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"depends on what im trying to do."

"So do you just . . . do things wrong no matter what it is? Are there rules to this?"

Just now, justice magician said:

"So do you just . . . do things wrong no matter what it is? Are there rules to this?"

"Basically. i dont get hurt, generally, but i also dont heal right. its weird. like when you threw me and i gained some breath instead of losing it."

"Basically. i dont get hurt, generally, but i also dont heal right. its weird. like when you threw me and i gained some breath instead of losing it."

"Okay, that is weird. How do you know that you don't heal right if you never get hurt?"