Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She quickly looks down. “I’m s-sorry Miss Aby…” she shifts awkwardly.

The purple fades. Aby blinks, and then her eyes widen. “I…I’m sorry,” she says. “You…you’re allowed to feel, you know. We shouldn’t have done this.”

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"kind of. i had to give everything i collected to this family but otherwise i was free."

"I was stuck doing chores all day for years."

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Exactly, we want this to be a death RP, not a dead RP

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

"I was stuck doing chores all day for years."

"sounds boring. i have a gift that causes all fish in the area to swim towards me."\

want to make this a death rp?

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"sounds boring. i have a gift that causes all fish in the area to swim towards me."\

“My “gift” makes me forget things. Not very helpful.”

Maybe in a bit

Edited by Lord Spirit

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

“My “gift” makes me forget things. Not very helpful.”

Hide contents

Maybe in a bit

"what kinds of things?"

oh i see how this could be abused.

12 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The purple fades. Aby blinks, and then her eyes widen. “I…I’m sorry,” she says. “You…you’re allowed to feel, you know. We shouldn’t have done this.”

“No. No. I don’t feel. I don’t think.” She lets go of a breath and starts walking again. “I’m just a tool. That’s all I am.” She purposely tries to walk faster than Aby to get to Mistress Ahna’s room quickly. 

42 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what kinds of things?"

"Mostly just to do work. but either everyone else forgets that I was suppose to do it, or it somehow gets done."

She looks towards to smoke pillar "Surely someone must have seen this by now"

Anyone want to fight Del and Adonis?

50 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“No. No. I don’t feel. I don’t think.” She lets go of a breath and starts walking again. “I’m just a tool. That’s all I am.” She purposely tries to walk faster than Aby to get to Mistress Ahna’s room quickly. 

Ryn walks with her. "Then you don't exist."

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Leave me alone!” She yells, swatting at them. She goes to open Mistress Ahna’s door. @The Wandering Wizard

Ryn catches the swat before it hits him. "Did they not teach you manners? Goodness... They have become quite a bit like the people they overthrew..."

12 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn catches the swat before it hits him. "Did they not teach you manners? Goodness... They have become quite a bit like the people they overthrew..."

“I- I’m sorry si-sir,” she curses under her breath quietly, quickly knocking on the door. 

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aby lets her. "It shouldn't be that way," she whispered.

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

She just stays silent, knocking again. “There is nothing we can do.” She says very softly before setting the towels by the foot of the door.

52 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I- I’m sorry si-sir,” she curses under her breath quietly, quickly knocking on the door. 

"Dont be"

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

22 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She just stays silent, knocking again. “There is nothing we can do.” She says very softly before setting the towels by the foot of the door.

Ryn sighs. "We could break the door, but that would be mean." he breathes in some light, allowing him to see some future event.

Yo, tributes! If you haven't been active, now's the time! Come join a fight, play, have fun! If you want to fight or interact with someone, mention them. Also, you all get soup! (unless you already got soup. Then you don't get soup)

(also, if I mention you and you're already dead, let me know so I can update my list!)

@Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom

24 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza's breath catches, then he opens his eyes. "Ohhhh- ow. why... are you helping me?"

"Because we're friends, remember?"