Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

you said in the chat page that you have seen this

5 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I’m aware of what’s happening, Del’s just a forgetful person. 

sorry this was for scars

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He jerks. “Heh”

Hiiiii

"Are you okay? We've been walking for a while now and your still hurt." Sharpo said, looking concerned. "Maybe we ought to take a break."

Just now, justice magician said:

"Are you okay? We've been walking for a while now and your still hurt." Sharpo said, looking concerned. "Maybe we ought to take a break."

“Oh yeah, sure” he says, kinda dazed

I’m on spring break, sorry

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

“Oh yeah, sure” he says, kinda dazed

"You better sit down," Sharpo says, nudging him to the ground.

Your good! I've been busy as well

Edited by justice magician

Home, District Orodain

Douglas awakes to the small slits of sunlight, that broke through the heavy drapes covering the windows. His mother had helped with the creation of those, as his brother, or him for that matter, would be awakened by the smallest amount of light that penetrated a room. "That plan is working extremely well" he mutters to himself, as he sits up in the bed, trying not to disturb the other form that lay close by. 

He slips out of the bed, going over and closing the blinds properly, making sure that no light came into the room. Who knew I could turn a weakness into a strength, just by leaving the blinds open the smallest bit, he had allowed for himself to wake up from the light, and not his brother. 

He hears a muffled snore coming from the bed again. 

He grabs his only set of clothes from the end of the bed where he had them splayed out, ready to slip on, and to go to work. As he buttons up his shirt, he walks out of the back room, and into the kitchen, where one of the neighbours is using. "Morning" he whispers. She nods back at him. Good idea to rent the front rooms, allows for someone to look after Aiden, and we still get a few dollars of rent. 

He wolfs down some grainy loaf, that looked somewhat like bread. Don't think about what is in it. He repeats to himself. He then grabs his felt hat from on the shelf, and walks out the door, to get a start on his work. 

Hunger Games Arena

Douglas walks down the small slope that lead down to the centre part of the arena, and towards the cornucopia, where smoke rose lazily into the air. He engages his talent. Noticing the two forms that were in the building. I can't take them both at once he thinks. "So friendship is an option". He continues walking towards the small group.

@RoyalBeeMage@Lord Spirit

35 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Douglas walks down the small slope that lead down to the centre part of the arena, and towards the cornucopia, where smoke rose lazily into the air. He engages his talent. Noticing the two forms that were in the building. I can't take them both at once he thinks. "So friendship is an option". He continues walking towards the small group.

If we have more people, then we increase our chances of survival. But we can’t ally with everyone… 

“Why shouldn’t we kill you?” Del asks the newcomer, glancing at Adonis. “What do you think?” She asks him quietly. 
@RoyalBeeMage

6 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

If we have more people, then we increase our chances of survival. But we can’t ally with everyone… 

“Why shouldn’t we kill you?” Del asks the newcomer, glancing at Adonis. “What do you think?” She asks him quietly. 
@RoyalBeeMage

"i dont know. lets interrogate him first."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He kinda just flops to the ground.

"AHH you've gotta be gentle with yourself!!" Sharpo pulled his water bottle out and handed it Kaza. He plops down next to him and lays back in the grass, exhausted. 

"We really need to think of a plan."

37 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"AHH you've gotta be gentle with yourself!!" Sharpo pulled his water bottle out and handed it Kaza. He plops down next to him and lays back in the grass, exhausted. 

"We really need to think of a plan."

Kaza drank quickly. Then he sighs. “I say we rest. Maybe find somewhere to wait out the competition for a bit?”

Home, District Orodain

Douglas walked out onto the small street, glancing at the other houses that wreathed the street, all packed together like sardines in a can. The sun raised wanely,a d watery over the horizon, as he walked down the street heading for one of the bigger houses. 

He had been lucky in getting a job here as it payed somewhat well, and he had been able to keep a roof over his and his brothers head. He jumped past the gate and headed towards the house.

Hunger Games Arena

Douglas walks to the horn that sat in the centre of the arena, he extends his senses, as he walks towards them. 

One of them asks him a question, 

He responds

"I have access to knowledge that you do not" Douglas says, "It is going to help you, and keep you alive."

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

10 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

“Good idea.” She turned back to face Douglas. “How can you help us?”

@Scars of Hathsin

"thats not quite what i ment."

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Home, District Orodain

Douglas walked out onto the small street, glancing at the other houses that wreathed the street, all packed together like sardines in a can. The sun raised wanely,a d watery over the horizon, as he walked down the street heading for one of the bigger houses. 

He had been lucky in getting a job here as it payed somewhat well, and he had been able to keep a roof over his and his brothers head. He jumped past the gate and headed towards the house.

Hunger Games Arena

Douglas walks to the horn that sat in the centre of the arena, he extends his senses, as he walks towards them. 

One of them asks him a question, 

He responds

"I have access to knowledge that you do not" Douglas says, "It is going to help you, and keep you alive."

"what kind of knowledge?"

12 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza drank quickly. Then he sighs. “I say we rest. Maybe find somewhere to wait out the competition for a bit?”

"Okay . . . I'm just scared someone will come across us and attack you."

Using his 'bag' as a pillow he settled into the grass right next to Kaza and immediately fell asleep.

On 3/15/2024 at 7:07 AM, justice magician said:

"Okay . . . I'm just scared someone will come across us and attack you."

Using his 'bag' as a pillow he settled into the grass right next to Kaza and immediately fell asleep.

Kaza grins. "eh. not like im gonna die right anyways."

9 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Hunger Games Arena

"Knowledge on some of the stuff in the arena" Douglas says casually, "got it in exchange for a weapon"

“We don’t have a weapon to spare.”

18 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grins. "eh. not like im gonna die right anyways."

"Right," he mumbles, drifting back to sleep.