Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"And stay away from people."

"Sounds good!" Sharpo started through the trees.

"So what's your favorite food?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

he blinks. "wha-" he thinks for a second. "carrots"

He giggled and wrinkled his nose. "I hate carrots . . . vegetables have no business being sweet like that."

Just now, justice magician said:

He giggled and wrinkled his nose. "I hate carrots . . . vegetables have no business being sweet like that."

Kaza raises an eyebrow. "Oh cmon, dude. You serious? thats about the dumbest thing I've heard. Carrots are good. also healthy. and why cant they be sweet? its not like every vegetable is spinach or something."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza raises an eyebrow. "Oh cmon, dude. You serious? thats about the dumbest thing I've heard. Carrots are good. also healthy. and why cant they be sweet? its not like every vegetable is spinach or something."

"It's just . . . gross I don't know. All the sweet ones are bad, except tomato's which are fruits and that's why."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He snorts. "Thats dumb"

lol that's my irl opinion

"I like what I like," He shrugged. "My favorite food is eggs on toast."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "look, i can deal toast, but... eggs? they make me gag SO bad"

"Shar'i always helped make the eggs." He smiles, "He was terrible at it but they still tasted good."

Kaza rolls his eyes. "I'm honestly shocked. im still not over my aversion."

"They're good! Granted they're generally better when not burned, but I don't mind it when it's made by someone I care about."

He looks up. "Yeah. i suppose so. I'm glad you had this guy."

"He was really nice! Maybe after you win you can meet him, he won a games too!"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza goes quiet. "No, ill never be able to look him in the face, knowing I killed someone special."

"Maybe he'd understand, if you told him you were my friend!"

note: Sharp'i probably wouldn't

"Maybe he'd understand, if you told him you were my friend!"

Kaza would do it wrong anyways.

Kaza stares at him. "Sometimes you are so wise, and others you are naive. i cant figure you out sometimes."

Kaza stares at him. "Sometimes you are so wise, and others you are naive. i cant figure you out sometimes."

True true

"We're wise in what we have experience with I guess. I'm only ten . . . that's not a lot of time to experience everything."

"We're wise in what we have experience with I guess. I'm only ten . . . that's not a lot of time to experience everything."

Kaza blinks. "Again! goodness! i cant figure you out!" he grins, chuckling. "Im gonna seriously regret killing you, arent I... or maybe I've fixed you to actually be able to kill me, once we are left..."

Kaza blinks. "Again! goodness! i cant figure you out!" he grins, chuckling. "Im gonna seriously regret killing you, arent I... or maybe I've fixed you to actually be able to kill me, once we are left..."

"I won't kill you Kaza, that wouldn't make sense at all!"

"Do you want to stay alive and go back to Shar'i?"

"Well, yeah, but I can die I think . . . yes I'd be fine with that."

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza shakes his head. "Why?"

This got a little dark/depressing but tragic backstories are tragicbackstorying 

"Well, y'know how you do stuff wrong? Well I have something like that, but instead people just forget about me. If I spend to much time away from them they'll forget I exist. Sometimes I don't even have to be away . . . It was pretty useful when staying out of trouble with the peacekeepers but-"

Sharpo turns his head away before continuing.

"Sometimes, before the rebellion, my mom would forget about me. She would usually remember again in a few hours but it was still hard. My dad forgot about me when I was real young, and didn't ever  remember me again. It wasn't his fault, it's just the way things are. After the peacekeepers took us I would sneak away and go visit my mom. Luckily, they hadn't transferred me to another city or something, so it wasn't hard. Well, one time I went to go see her and she had forgotten--she never remember again."

"It was when I got to Shar'i that I realized the truth." He forces himself to smile. "Everybody seems happier when they forget about me y'know? My mom didn't have to worry about me being away from her, my dad could focus on the other kids, the peacekeepers had one less kid to deal with. I think it's fate. I don't deserve to be here and that's why everyone forgets about me. If I go away--forever--no one will have to remember me, and then I won't feel sad about being forgotten."

"I-I don't want Shar'i to forget about me, but I left him a book with lots of stuff to remember by, so it's okay! He'll be sad when I go, but that's better than actively causing pain."

Edited by justice magician

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Well, y'know how you do stuff wrong? Well I have something like that, but instead people just forget about me. If I spend to much time away from them they'll forget I exist. Sometimes I don't even have to away . . . It was pretty useful when staying out of trouble with the peacekeepers but-"

Sharpo turns his head away before continuing.

"Sometimes, before the rebellion, my mom would forget about me. She would usually remember again in a few hours but it was still hard. My dad forgot about me when I was real young, and didn't ever  remember me again. It wasn't his fault, it's just the way things are. After the peacekeepers took us I would sneak away and go visit my mom. Luckily, they hadn't transferred me to another city or something, so it wasn't hard. Well, one time I went to go see here and she had forgotten, and she never remember again."

"It was when I got to Shar'i that I realized the truth." He forces himself to smile. "Everybody seems happier when they forget about me y'know? My mom didn't have to worry about me being away from here, my dad could focus on the other kids, the peacekeepers had one less kid to deal with. I think it's fate! I don't deserve to be here and that's why everyone forgets about me. If I go away--forever--no one will have to remember me, and then I won't feel sad about being forgotten."

"I-I don't want Shar'i to forget about me, but I left him a book with lots of stuff to remember by, so it's okay! He'll be sad when I go, but that's better than actively causing pain."

Kaza listens, then sighs. "you absolute, total, idiotic, dumbarsed bastard. one person who remembers you is worth the world, and if you left them, you've created pain in them by leaving a memory of yourself again. They have to remember that you're dead. honestly, sounds selfish to me, but who am I to talk? Im the bastard son of a prossie and a capitol citizen. I try so hard to do things right... but then I'd fail, and my dad would be with me, and he didn't give up on me. Unlike everyone else. and that's worth it to me." He looks at Po. "Dude. You said something about being remembered, and instead of allowing the pain to fade, they have to remember it all over again." he sits. "you did what your pain told you."