Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza listens, then sighs. "you absolute, total, idiotic, dumbarsed bastard. one person who remembers you is worth the world, and if you left them, you've created pain in them by leaving a memory of yourself again. They have to remember that you're dead. honestly, sounds selfish to me, but who am I to talk? Im the bastard son of a prossie and a capitol citizen. I try so hard to do things right... but then I'd fail, and my dad would be with me, and he didn't give up on me. Unlike everyone else. and that's worth it to me." He looks at Po. "Dude. You said something about being remembered, and instead of allowing the pain to fade, they have to remember it all over again." he sits. "you did what your pain told you."

He stares at the ground, eyes distant. "So I shouldn't have left him the book . . . I-I knew it, but he made me tell him about the forgetting and-" He starts to cry a little. "And he was so eager to help, but now I'm going to die and I can't fix it."

"I thought I'd just make him more sad and that's why I need to go . . . I make everyone sad."

Just now, justice magician said:

He stares at the ground, eyes distant. "So I shouldn't have left him the book . . . I-I knew it, but he made me tell him about the forgetting and-" He starts to cry a little. "And he was so eager to help, but now I'm going to die and I can't fix it."

"I thought I'd just make him more sad and that's why I need to go . . . I make everyone sad."

Kaza holds a knife. "Except me." he puts it away, ignoring the urge to throw himself onto it.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza holds a knife. "Except me." he puts it away, ignoring the urge to throw himself onto it.

"No I have! You were crying last night and everything. You wouldn't feel conflicted about killing me if I wasn't here to start with."

He stares at him.

"Put the knife away."

"No I have! You were crying last night and everything. You wouldn't feel conflicted about killing me if I wasn't here to start with."

He stares at him.

"Put the knife away."

He sighs. "You may be a kid, a wise kid, but hell, not everything is about you." Kaza puts the knife in its sheath, smiling.

He sighs. "You may be a kid, a wise kid, but hell, not everything is about you." Kaza puts the knife in its sheath, smiling.

"You weren't- you weren't crying because of me?"

"You honestly thought that? wow. and yeah, I wasn't." He smiles wanly. "I was crying for my father. and for my brother."

"Really?" He smiles really big. "I mean that's not -I'm really sorry you were crying about that but-"

"I don't make you sad?"

"Really?" He smiles really big. "I mean that's not -I'm really sorry you were crying about that but-"

"I don't make you sad?"

I really wanna say a word...

"Sh- crap. no. Just because everyone abuses you doesn't mean there arent good people."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Sh- crap. no. Just because everyone abuses you doesn't mean there arent good people."

heh

"Nobody abuses me, I just make them sad, and that makes me sad. But . . . I guess your right that that's pretty self-centered. I just don't want to cause the people I care about pain."

Edited by justice magician

"Nobody abuses me, I just make them sad, and that makes me sad. But . . . I guess your right that that's pretty self-centered. I just don't want to cause the people I care about pain."

"Normal humanity crap. not blaming you for that. but imagine your friend if he sees you again. alive."

46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Normal humanity crap. not blaming you for that. but imagine your friend if he sees you again. alive."

"He would probably be really excited. . ." Sharpo smiled, "I think I'm starting to get what you mean."

On 3/11/2024 at 9:50 PM, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah, I did. They died in the rebellion, I’m old enough to remember. Do you?”

"Yeah, I remember their names. Who were your parents? Do you have any siblings?"

19 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Yeah, I remember their names. Who were your parents? Do you have any siblings?"

“Did…” he didn’t want to think about it. A tear still escaped his eyes.

“How many did you say you had?”

On 3/18/2024 at 7:41 AM, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I have some though"

"what do you mean?"

10 hours ago, Invisible said:

elan is there anything intresting around the cornicopia that i could use?

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Did…” he didn’t want to think about it. A tear still escaped his eyes.

“How many did you say you had?”

"Five." She nodded to herself, making a fist in her pocket. "I had five siblings. Did your siblings die in the rebellion?"

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"Five." She nodded to herself, making a fist in her pocket. "I had five siblings. Did your siblings die in the rebellion?"

He nodded, hiding his face.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He nodded, hiding his face.

"I'm sorry. I am. And I'm always here if you want to talk to me, but I doubt you will. But just know that I understand what is impossible to say in words. And I won't try to put it in words. So just understand that I'm here, and you're here, and we're both alive, and we're both figuring out our life, and that we both get it and get each other. If that helps you. I know it helps me."

She looked up at the sky for a moment.

"You know, pain is like a back-stabbing two-faced old childhood friend who has been one of your enemies but still who you cling onto when all else seems bleak and you want to remember something from the days of nostalgia. If that makes any sense. That's how I see it. Everyone experiences it differently. No one can tell how much something will hurt. But we can never predict or measure pain. It's something different. Another dimension. Human minds can scarcely comprehend it. So it just takes everything from us. Everything, away. In a moment. And it never gets better. And you never stop falling."

Jane closed her eyes.

"Were they all older than you?" She asked in a husky, quieter voice.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I'm sorry. I am. And I'm always here if you want to talk to me, but I doubt you will. But just know that I understand what is impossible to say in words. And I won't try to put it in words. So just understand that I'm here, and you're here, and we're both alive, and we're both figuring out our life, and that we both get it and get each other. If that helps you. I know it helps me."

She looked up at the sky for a moment.

"You know, pain is like a back-stabbing two-faced old childhood friend who has been one of your enemies but still who you cling onto when all else seems bleak and you want to remember something from the days of nostalgia. If that makes any sense. That's how I see it. Everyone experiences it differently. No one can tell how much something will hurt. But we can never predict or measure pain. It's something different. Another dimension. Human minds can scarcely comprehend it. So it just takes everything from us. Everything, away. In a moment. And it never gets better. And you never stop falling."

Jane closed her eyes.

"Were they all older than you?" She asked in a husky, quieter voice.

“It…hurts. It really does. And I’m sorry you’ve had to feel it too. But I am glad that you’re here with me too.” He yelped in pain suddenly, then blushed just slightly.

“All of them…”

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Cmon. lets go win the games, shall we?"

He thought for a few seconds. "Yeah, Okay! Let's do this!"

Kaza beams. "Alright. lets find something to do while we wait. you got a plan?"

Thus concludes session 3 of Raven giving one of my RP characters therapy . . . next games I'll make a mentally stable character I promise lol

"The plan is to kickbut so Shar'i isn't sad!"

"EXACTLY KID THATS THE SPIRIT!" He jumps in excitement, pumping his fist.

Kandy helped Sharp'i, your little girl character in the My Turn RP helped out Will, and now Kaza and Sharpo

"Yaaay! How do we do that exactly??"