Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

6 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Fifteen, how old are you?”

"Sixteen..."

She stood up, having finished re-wrapping his bandages.

"I think I know you," She shook her head, "I mean, I think I know someone you know through someone I know. It's like... Destiny brought us here, in these games." She shook her head again, "I don't think I'm making sense anymore. When I'm cut off from my typewriter, I no longer can spill all of my nonsensical thoughts out on paper, so you're stuck with them." She shook her head once more, "I'm sorry. Aaron."

But there was still something familiar. He was fifteen. Thirteen during the rebellion. 

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza looks up. "Wha-?"

he's more than a bit shocked

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

The roof is old, covered with rotting wooden shingles. 

53 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "At least its something. lets go"

"Do you think they have vanilla?? Vanilla's my favorite!! What's your favorite Kaza?" He skips toward the house.

Just now, justice magician said:

"Do you think they have vanilla?? Vanilla's my favorite!! What's your favorite Kaza?" He skips toward the house.

Kaza grabs him, and manages to hit the ground face first in the process. "Wait! we need to scope it out first."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grabs him, and manages to hit the ground face first in the process. "Wait! we need to scope it out first."

"Oh! Your right!" Sharpo drags Kaza into a near by bush and studies the building from there. @Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Sixteen..."

She stood up, having finished re-wrapping his bandages.

"I think I know you," She shook her head, "I mean, I think I know someone you know through someone I know. It's like... Destiny brought us here, in these games." She shook her head again, "I don't think I'm making sense anymore. When I'm cut off from my typewriter, I no longer can spill all of my nonsensical thoughts out on paper, so you're stuck with them." She shook her head once more, "I'm sorry. Aaron."

But there was still something familiar. He was fifteen. Thirteen during the rebellion. 

“Maybe,” he shrugged. “I thought your name sounded a little familiar, but maybe not. Anyway, I like your nonsensical thoughts, no need to apologize.”

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Oh! Your right!" Sharpo drags Kaza into a near by bush and studies the building from there. @Edema Rue

Kaza sits there, indignant and very obviously trying to ignore the fact that he just got dragged around by a ten year old.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Maybe,” he shrugged. “I thought your name sounded a little familiar, but maybe not. Anyway, I like your nonsensical thoughts, no need to apologize.”

Jane brought a hand to her lip, thinking.

"What were your siblings names, again?"

8 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane brought a hand to her lip, thinking.

"What were your siblings names, again?"

“Ginny, Andrew, Fredric, and Felix. What were yours?”

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

It was a huge, rotted mansion. Several other structures surrounded it. 

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It was a huge, rotted mansion. Several other structures surrounded it. 

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Huh... What should we do?" @justice magician

"We should sneak to a window and peak inside maybe?"

42 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Sure, but get back here if things hit the fan."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza cautiously goes towards it.

Sharpo goes with him, and when they get near a window, he peaks up into it. @Edema Rue

43 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Friendship is magic though ;-;

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza cautiously goes towards it.

The grass around it is flat and lifeless and littered with debris. A few wooden shingles. A muddy doll. A rusted bike. A decaying chair.  

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo goes with him, and when they get near a window, he peaks up into it. @Edema Rue

The room inside appears empty, but it’s so dark it’s difficult to tell. Dust covers the floor.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The grass around it is flat and lifeless and littered with debris. A few wooden shingles. A muddy doll. A rusted bike. A decaying chair.  

The room inside appears empty, but it’s so dark it’s difficult to tell. Dust covers the floor.

8 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hey, Po, you got a light?"

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Sharpo moves to climb through the window, deciding it was better to move forward than worry.