Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Hey, Po, you got a light?"

"Nope!"

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kaza pulls him down. or at least tries, and he ends up in the house as well.

"Whoops! You gotta be careful." He stands and looks around.

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Nope!"

"Whoops! You gotta be careful." He stands and looks around.

Kaza kinda just sits there in a funny position, but eventually gets up. "Ugh-"

Ryn was bored. nothing interesting was happening, and he was rather surprised. he thought that they would've been at each other's throats by now.

13 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ginny, Andrew, Fredric, and Felix. What were yours?”

Jane froze for a moment, then slipped back into her casual smile and relaxed demeanor.

"Well, there's Delilah. And my annoying twin Aspen... And then there was also Pheonix but whatever. And I had like. Two other sisters. But yeah. Um."

She readjusted her top, which had a frayed bottom now that she had ripped off some cloth for his bandages.

Seemingly preoccupied, she asked, "And how old did you say they were again? Like Felix? Or, or Adrian or Gemma or Freddy or whoever. Like their, y'know," she looked up, "Ages?"

(cough cough. hehe)

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane froze for a moment, then slipped back into her casual smile and relaxed demeanor.

"Well, there's Delilah. And my annoying twin Aspen... And then there was also Pheonix but whatever. And I had like. Two other sisters. But yeah. Um."

She readjusted her top, which had a frayed bottom now that she had ripped off some cloth for his bandages.

Seemingly preoccupied, she asked, "And how old did you say they were again? Like Felix? Or, or Adrian or Gemma or Freddy or whoever. Like their, y'know," she looked up, "Ages?"

was. amazing. 

9 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

“Felix was twenty, Ginny was eighteen, Andrew was twenty-three and Frederic was twenty-one. Why?”

49 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo moves to climb through the window, deciding it was better to move forward than worry.

48 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kaza pulls him down. or at least tries, and he ends up in the house as well.

But as they both stand, the rotted floor collapses and they both fall into an even darker basement. It wasn’t a long fall, but both are disoriented and find themselves surrounded by darkness. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

But as they both stand, the rotted floor collapses and they both fall into an even darker basement. It wasn’t a long fall, but both are disoriented and find themselves surrounded by darkness. 

He groans. "Damn. that hurt." he gets up and lets his eyes adjust, hoping there is nothing else there.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He groans. "Damn. that hurt." he gets up and lets his eyes adjust, hoping there is nothing else there.

After a moment, he becomes aware of a faint whistling…like wind through a grove of trees, or a canyon. But all is still. 

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Felix was twenty, Ginny was eighteen, Andrew was twenty-three and Frederic was twenty-one. Why?”

"Oh twenty that's."

She just raised her eyebrows, unsure of what to say.

"That's funny."

25 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza kinda just sits there in a funny position, but eventually gets up. "Ugh-"

Ryn was bored. nothing interesting was happening, and he was rather surprised. he thought that they would've been at each other's throats by now.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

":0"

"Kaza are you alright?" Sharpo asked, brushing himself off."

"Yeah, im fine, but this could be bad..." he whispers.

"It'll be okay, I'll bet there's a staircase around here somewhere," He whispers. After helping Kaza up, he feels around for a wall to hold onto.

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"It'll be okay, I'll bet there's a staircase around here somewhere," He whispers. After helping Kaza up, he feels around for a wall to hold onto.

Kaza slams into said wall. "Found it" he whispers.

Kaza slams into said wall. "Found it" he whispers.

Sharpo takes his hand so they don't get separated than starts to feel along the wall, searching out of the ordinary.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Oh, nothing. Just um, something my sister. Well, nothing."

She thought over it a few times in her head.

"Actually, you said your brothers died right?"

He nodded, not trusting his voice. He didn’t want to talk about it, but he didn’t have the strength to say so.

16 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He nodded, not trusting his voice. He didn’t want to talk about it, but he didn’t have the strength to say so.

"Okay. Two of my sisters died too. And my older brother. Actually, I used to be one of six, but I killed- accidentally- killed-"

She paused.

"Well. We'll get to that later. Nevermind. But my point is. I think it's okay for me to tell you. I think I knew Felix through my sister. Hestia Sylvie Rae."