Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

20 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He didn’t know how to respond to that. Did he try to comfort her?
When she said what she had been trying to, it hit him. “Oh! Her…yeah, I remember that whole thing.”

"Felix told you?" Jane grinned and the thought of her introverted, caring sister. Hestia was a kind soul, who had worried far too much about her appearance and was so young and hopeful. She had enjoyed all the joys of life and always wanted to feel more sunshine or taste more rain. Her eyes were wide open for the sweetness of life in the capital. She was the least... deranged of the six children. When Lily was born, Hestia had loved taking her out for walks and braiding Lily's short tufts of hair. She was always in silent arguments with Delilah, and was the only sibling Pheonix respected. Hestia was always awake earliest- before the sun. Quiet, but cold to the parents, as were all children (except Delilah). They, of course, had no reaction to the news of her death, the day she and Pheonix had gotten into a terrible accident. She died far too young for someone like her, still experiencing the world and its vibrant colors. She was 19 this year, and Pheonix was a year younger.

They had died two months ago.

The horses of the carriage had apparently gone wild.

But when Jane approached their bodies in the casket during the funeral...

They both had five small fatal gashes, clearly made by a dagger.

Not a horse.

A dagger.

Jane made the mistake of questioning her parents that night at the dinner table in front of Aspen, her twin, and Delilah, who is 21.

Days later, she was sent to the Hunger Games.

I just hope Aspen will escape.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ah, its all good."

He scrunched up his face. "No it's not--but let's not have this argument here."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

He scrunched up his face. "No it's not--but let's not have this argument here."

"Agreed." he mutters. "Hello? miss spirit? can you hear us?" @Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Felix told you?" Jane grinned and the thought of her introverted, caring sister. Hestia was a kind soul, who had worried far too much about her appearance and was so young and hopeful. She had enjoyed all the joys of life and always wanted to feel more sunshine or taste more rain. Her eyes were wide open for the sweetness of life in the capital. She was the least... deranged of the six children. When Lily was born, Hestia had loved taking her out for walks and braiding Lily's short tufts of hair. She was always in silent arguments with Delilah, and was the only sibling Pheonix respected. Hestia was always awake earliest- before the sun. Quiet, but cold to the parents, as were all children (except Delilah). They, of course, had no reaction to the news of her death, the day she and Pheonix had gotten into a terrible accident. She died far too young for someone like her, still experiencing the world and its vibrant colors. She was 19 this year, and Pheonix was a year younger.

Not a horse.

A dagger.

Jane made the mistake of questioning her parents that night at the dinner table in front of Aspen, her twin, and Delilah, who is 21.

ouch.

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Not a horse.

A dagger.

“Yeah, he did. He thought they were meant for each other, you know? He seemed so happy with her. Maybe they were.” He bowed his head in relief for his brother. He had looked up to Felix so much, and now he was gone.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He turns to the little girl again.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

lol yeah

Edited by justice magician

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah, he did. He thought they were meant for each other, you know? He seemed so happy with her. Maybe they were.” He bowed his head in relief for his brother. He had looked up to Felix so much, and now he was gone.

"Yeah. I wish we were born somewhere else entirely. We lived somewhere across the world. In another time period. Another place. Another name, another identity. And we could forget. And heal. Instead of fight here. And die."

26 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hello! Are you a ghost? Do you sell Ice cream?"

21 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I'm sure it's just fine."

He turns to the little girl. "Do you live here?" @Edema Rue

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The girl is quiet, and for a long moment it seems as if she doesn’t hear them. Then she smiles. “Visitors!” She giggles, then disappears, and with her all light. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The girl is quiet, and for a long moment it seems as if she doesn’t hear them. Then she smiles. “Visitors!” She giggles, then disappears, and with her all light. 

Kaza steps back. "Oh no- i dont like this. not at all."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Wait! We're here to buy ice cream!"

19 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Yeah. I wish we were born somewhere else entirely. We lived somewhere across the world. In another time period. Another place. Another name, another identity. And we could forget. And heal. Instead of fight here. And die."

“It would be better,” Aaron agreed. “But you aren’t going to die.” 

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Who, meeeeeeeeeeee??? I would NEVER. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

A cold breeze rustles through the room, throwing up dust and tickling them with its gentle caress. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician

"It's kinda chilly in here."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza shivers. "Alright, i want out. get me out."

"What else are we supposed to do with our time?"

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"It's kinda chilly in here."

"What else are we supposed to do with our time?"

He starts freaking out. "Oh god- its so dark- no- not again-" he shivers harder. "Let me out ma, let me out..."

and I'll write the flash back later.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He starts freaking out. "Oh god- its so dark- no- not again-" he shivers harder. "Let me out ma, let me out..."

Sharpo squeezes his hand. "It's okay, It's okay. You're here with me."

Edited by justice magician