Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza does so, and starts coughing.

"Don't-" He sighs, "Just try not to panic okay?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I NEED TO HELP MY FRIEND-"

“Friend?” There’s a laugh. “Oh, my dear, you don’t have any friends! Only your mother. Come along, my sweet.” In comforting but firm arms he’s pulled backwards, away from Sharpo.

26 minutes ago, justice magician said:

He staggers a bit, unbalanced by being pulled. Without much else to do, he walks towards where it's pulling him too.

"Kaza, it's okay, nothing terrible has happened yet."

Sharpo is pulled towards the cell until he’s pressed against the bars. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Friend?” There’s a laugh. “Oh, my dear, you don’t have any friends! Only your mother. Come along, my sweet.” In comforting but firm arms he’s pulled backwards, away from Sharpo.

Kaza stops. "Im sorry, what? You, my mother? I WISH-" he feels himself losing control, but kept himself in check, barely.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He does his honest best, but he's still panicked.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I'm really sorry for yelling and I don't usually get angry but YOU IDIOT STUPID LADY I AM HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE SAID I MAKE HIM HAPPY DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE."

Then he hit the bars with an "oooof" 

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stops. "Im sorry, what? You, my mother? I WISH-" he feels himself losing control, but kept himself in check, barely.

"Okay maybe we should panic now," He said.

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I'm really sorry for yelling and I don't usually get angry but YOU IDIOT STUPID LADY I AM HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE SAID I MAKE HIM HAPPY DONT YOU DARE SAY OTHERWISE."

"Agreed."

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The woman—ghost—picks him up as if he’s a small child. “I have your lunch all ready for you, honey.” She begins to carry him away, not even looking at Sharpo. 

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

A tiny, cool hand reached from the cell and grabbed his arm. 

The woman—ghost—picks him up as if he’s a small child. “I have your lunch all ready for you, honey.” She begins to carry him away, not even looking at Sharpo. 

"STOP BEING CREEPY YOUR NOT HIS MOM."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Hands to yourself please." He struggles against the chains trying to get free.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Kaza trys to settle in... and falls out. "Yeah, I appreciate it, but why are you being so nice? You should be beating me with Dad's belt with glee, not picking me up to go to lunch. Im the bastard son, why should you love me?"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza trys to settle in... and falls out. "Yeah, I appreciate it, but why are you being so nice? You should be beating me with Dad's belt with glee, not picking me up to go to lunch. Im the bastard son, why should you love me?"

"KAZA IT'S NOT YOUR MOM SHE'S GONNA EAT YOU OR SOMETHING."

Po was not panicked, instead he just seemed really, really pissed.

Just now, justice magician said:

"KAZA IT'S NOT YOUR MOM SHE'S GONNA EAT YOU OR SOMETHING."

Po was not panicked, instead he just seemed really, really pissed.

"Yeah, im fully aware... my mom wouldnt be so nice" he grins back.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Yeah, im fully aware... my mom wouldnt be so nice" he grins back.

"Oh alright, just don't let her eat you okay?"

23 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"STOP BEING CREEPY YOUR NOT HIS MOM."

"Hands to yourself please." He struggles against the chains trying to get free.

The ghost didn’t respond. Several more tiny hands reached through the bars, pulling at him, his clothes, everything. 

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The woman doesn’t answer. She pulls him along the corridor, all the way to a pair of thick wooden doors. She sticks a key into the lock, then pulls Kaza through and locks it behind them. “My sweet boy…I’ve told you not to go down there.” She smiles at him brightly, though her eyes seem glazed and lifeless. 

The ghost didn’t respond. Several more tiny hands reached through the bars, pulling at him, his clothes, everything. 

The woman doesn’t answer. She pulls him along the corridor, all the way to a pair of thick wooden doors. She sticks a key into the lock, then pulls Kaza through and locks it behind them. “My sweet boy…I’ve told you not to go down there.” She smiles at him brightly, though her eyes seem glazed and lifeless. 

"Im not afraid of you, Ma. Not anymore. when I win these games, you'll be far more than just dead, no one will recognize you, you wont have retribution, and ill be alive, still the bastard son you couldn't kill..."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

asdkjfa;lskdj your giving me anime flashbacks

Spoiler

Fullmetal Alchemist: Everything Fans Need To Know About The Gate

"Hey! I'm not gonna fit no matter how hard you pull!"

Edited by justice magician

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Im not afraid of you, Ma. Not anymore. when I win these games, you'll be far more than just dead, no one will recognize you, you wont have retribution, and ill be alive, still the bastard son you couldn't kill..."

Her smile was frozen on her face. “Time for lunch, Adim.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him along a a corridor that must have been beautiful, once. Rugs of unmatched beauty were torn to shreds…masterful statues were crumbling to piles of rock…a strange blue glow came from cracks in the walls, the floors, everywhere. Other ghosts bustled about, all adults. 

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It would be better,” Aaron agreed. “But you aren’t going to die.” 

"Any of it would be better. I just wish Aspen wasn't so far away."

And Delilah?

If only she was far enough.

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

yes, she is.

yes, i might :( 

junior has been the only RP tribute to not have died....

19 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hey! I'm not gonna fit no matter how hard you pull!"

Abruptly, the released him. “Don’t hurt us,” a tiny voice whimpered.